James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t he saying that Australia won’t give him residency? I can’t remember why. Here’s guessing the new girl is Australian....

Hey guys ! Did you see the picture of Felicity at the swimming pool yesterday ? She quickly removed it from her story as she is supposed to be in self quarantine...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey guys ! Did you see the picture of Felicity at the swimming pool yesterday ? She quickly removed it from her story as she is supposed to be in self quarantine...
I think she’s gone to Ibiza, she’s with Sven in her most recent Insta story

I’ve not been watching stories for ages. How did you guys find out who is previous girl was Lana? Didn’t hear him mention her name in the podcasts.

Reactions: 1
I’ve not been watching stories for ages. How did you guys find out who is previous girl was Lana? Didn’t hear him mention her name in the podcasts.
Some detectives on here 🤣 she tagged him in a Instagram photo of them together and they posted similar Instagram stories that’s all I know!

Was she even back in England for two weeks before flying back again??
I don’t think she could have been. The new rules were brought in on Saturday 25th July; two weeks ago yesterday. She was in Spain when they were brought in. On the basis that she must’ve flown into Ibiza yesterday (possibly very early this morning), she can’t have completed the two week quarantine.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it is her too as he calls her Cali Poes ( 🤮) in his most recent podcast.
Otherwise it is one hell of a coincidence!
Unless she prerecords all of her stories I don’t think it is her. It doesn’t even say that she follows him on my insta?
Do you think diren will be flying out to Ibiza soon? Bit odd that felicity is on her own with Sven, didn’t realise they were mates!

Unless she prerecords all of her stories I don’t think it is her. It doesn’t even say that she follows him on my insta?
Do you think diren will be flying out to Ibiza soon? Bit odd that felicity is on her own with Sven, didn’t realise they were mates!
I remember him saying it was felicity that introduced him to James and diren so I think they have been friends longer

Reactions: 2
Yeah he follows her but not the other way round! Weird. Definitely looked like her on his story.

I don’t think she could have been. The new rules were brought in on Saturday 25th July; two weeks ago yesterday. She was in Spain when they were brought in. On the basis that she must’ve flown into Ibiza yesterday (possibly very early this morning), she can’t have completed the two week quarantine.
Yes she is in Ibiza! Not bothered to hide the fact that shes broke the rules, just carries on with her stupid face pulling and her “ look, I’m just like you “ posts. Argh! I hate these Instagram twerps! Why do they think they’re above the rules? I’ve worked my ass off during lockdown and would love a holiday, I’ve not had any time off for 12 months, and these jackasses think they’re above everyone else and can do what the hell they like. Why are they not being fined or punished? For heavens sake they’ve been flouting breaking lockdown rules all over Instagram and yet not a single thing happens to them.

Reactions: 5
Yes she is in Ibiza! Not bothered to hide the fact that shes broke the rules, just carries on with her stupid face pulling and her “ look, I’m just like you “ posts. Argh! I hate these Instagram twerps! Why do they think they’re above the rules? I’ve worked my ass off during lockdown and would love a holiday, I’ve not had any time off for 12 months, and these jackasses think they’re above everyone else and can do what the hell they like. Why are they not being fined or punished? For heavens sake they’ve been flouting breaking lockdown rules all over Instagram and yet not a single thing happens to them.
She’s just spoken about it on her stories. Apparently she “really needed it” wtf......

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.