James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you think Ferris is weirdly overinvested in smiths love life? On the podcast it sounds like he spent his weekend texting everyone saying James has put Cali girl on his stories and wow what does this mean etc. Like get your own life mate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The girl is Makena Eide, from Cali but is a PT in sydney at the moment

Reactions: 2
I don't really get the deal with Ferris. He fasts for Ramadan and doesn't drink alcohol but doesn't seem to have a problem sleeping with different women? I get that some people pick and choose which parts of the religion to follow but I wonder what his family think about him telling his (limited) audience all about his conquests.

Reactions: 4
The girl is Makena Eide, from Cali but is a PT in sydney at the moment
Oh! How did you figure this out!? The two girls look veeeeery similar 😂 there goes my theory of him only showing her on his story as she had a large following. This girl has only 1,000! She’s very pretty

Felicity is such a moron. I know that most people on Instagram are morons but she's just _exceptionally_ thick. I can never quite believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought ivy just as looked at both, he’s liked tons of ivys posts but hardly any of makenas. 🧐
Also makena looks like she has a Boyf?
I’m not sure where the person who said it was Makena got that idea from. I guessed Ivy as I went on his following list and she was at the top haha and she looked like the girl in his stories. And she’s Californian! I’m not sure if Makena is from California

I thought ivy just as looked at both, he’s liked tons of ivys posts but hardly any of makenas. 🧐
Also makena looks like she has a Boyf?
Makena and her boyf don’t follow each other anymore though! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think it’s Ivy either! Seems she’s been in America all this time. She’s so pretty though!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just listened to the latest fair points

Ferris. duck saaaaake. Listening to this arse licking wannabe had me eye rolling out the back of my head. Everything he says is so saccharine it makes my teeth itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
46F6488A-38DE-47EB-BF7B-CB34133B8CD7.jpeg

Looks like it is Makenna!

I think she’s blocked me hahaha 🤣 that’s what I get for being nosey oooops

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.