James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can think of few men on earth who repulse me as much as this Jayde Alexander character.
He has a head like a thumb. He reminds me of those lads who think they’re proper fit and past magnet but duck ugly with a ugly personality too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know I actually feel for her. Must be really hard watching their stories when they clearly have a group of " giggling groupies " with them.
She needs to get some self respect and tell him to duck off.
I was thinking this! You could even hear one giggling at night in the bedroom on Jayde’s stories but it got deleted soon after! I’d love to know who they’re seeing - there must be a reason they’re so secretive that they’re hanging out with these girls every day!

I was thinking this! You could even hear one giggling at night in the bedroom on Jayde’s stories but it got deleted soon after! I’d love to know who they’re seeing - there must be a reason they’re so secretive that they’re hanging out with these girls every day!
His wife must be fuuuuming

I can’t stand Jayde. Typical middle class bullshitter

Reactions: 10
Jayde thinks he looks like Captain America.
Dream on, mate.
I was just going to post this! Apparently he gets told this all the time-how disrespectful to lovely Chris Evans!
I used to think Jayde was quite funny but he’s an arrogant prick and I have no idea how his talented attractive wife tolerated him,he’s horrible.

Reactions: 8
Just spent a while catching up on these threads. I’m so glad people are starting to see through this lot. I used to follow James a while back and found him funny and informative, but then he got so cocky and seemed to take great pleasure on shitting over people he was jealous of. I was raging when he did the “mum tum” thing due to many issues of my own with it leading to many serious health problems. Quite dangerous he didn’t seem to grasp it is a medical issue and one that can be made a lot worse with PTs that don’t understand it. No mother should ever feel shamed in to wanting to change their body; if what he said is true, should obese people be grateful for what they have and not try and make changes (if they want to, I’m not fat shaming) because at least they have a working body? Should someone who wants to make muscle gains just be grateful? Etc etc

anyway sorry I know that was ages ago but needed to get it off my chest 🤣 shame to read about Diren as I liked him but I’m really put off now.

This Jayde guy I had never heard of but what an absolute knob! I looked at his insta and his jokes about kids are so below the mark. Wonder why he is so triggered by children? I know a few people who don’t want kids which is no big deal obviously but never seen such venom from someone about it all before. Definitely something more to that.

Reactions: 6
Just spent a while catching up on these threads. I’m so glad people are starting to see through this lot. I used to follow James a while back and found him funny and informative, but then he got so cocky and seemed to take great pleasure on shitting over people he was jealous of. I was raging when he did the “mum tum” thing due to many issues of my own with it leading to many serious health problems. Quite dangerous he didn’t seem to grasp it is a medical issue and one that can be made a lot worse with PTs that don’t understand it. No mother should ever feel shamed in to wanting to change their body; if what he said is true, should obese people be grateful for what they have and not try and make changes (if they want to, I’m not fat shaming) because at least they have a working body? Should someone who wants to make muscle gains just be grateful? Etc etc

anyway sorry I know that was ages ago but needed to get it off my chest 🤣 shame to read about Diren as I liked him but I’m really put off now.

This Jayde guy I had never heard of but what an absolute knob! I looked at his insta and his jokes about kids are so below the mark. Wonder why he is so triggered by children? I know a few people who don’t want kids which is no big deal obviously but never seen such venom from someone about it all before. Definitely something more to that.
God that’s so true-the mum tum thing when he says ‘there’s people out there who would kill for a mum tum if it meant they had a baby’ massively fucks me off-how dare he? And yes,by that train of thought,why should someone bother trying to lose a stone- at least they don’t have ten stone to lose. Why should someone bother weight training-at least their muscles all work etc etc. He’s just a knob.
What sort of comments does Jayde make about kids? Sounds just like those influencers who tit on people who have 9-5s and mortgages-if they aren’t doing it or don’t have it then they just tit all over anyone who does as if they are better than them.

Reactions: 4
God that’s so true-the mum tum thing when he says ‘there’s people out there who would kill for a mum tum if it meant they had a baby’ massively fucks me off-how dare he? And yes,by that train of thought,why should someone bother trying to lose a stone- at least they don’t have ten stone to lose. Why should someone bother weight training-at least their muscles all work etc etc. He’s just a knob.
What sort of comments does Jayde make about kids? Sounds just like those influencers who tit on people who have 9-5s and mortgages-if they aren’t doing it or don’t have it then they just tit all over anyone who does as if they are better than them.
Exactly like saying obese people shouldnt moan about their weight because there are starving people in Africa that would love enough food to make them fat!

He is very adamant he doesn’t want kids, fine, but he has posted stuff Instagram about how parents should get their kids to should smell chloroform, calls them “duck trophies” and pets, and they should be sprayed with pepper spray if they get too close. Maybe I have no sense of humour but judging from what an angry guy he seems generally from comments on here, his hatred for kids is pretty disturbing. He is seriously triggered.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He is very adamant he doesn’t want kids, fine, but he has posted stuff Instagram about how parents should get their kids to should smell chloroform, calls them “duck trophies” and pets, and they should be sprayed with pepper spray if they get too close. Maybe I have no sense of humour but judging from what an angry guy he seems generally from comments on here, his hatred for kids is pretty disturbing. He is seriously triggered.
he just thinks he is ~eDgY~ For going against the norm and not wanting kids and tries to bring it up at every given opportunity. There’s many things people don’t do or like which is against the norm but you don’t see them constantly plastering it on their SM! we get it Jayde, you can shut up now.

Reactions: 2
he just thinks he is ~eDgY~ For going against the norm and not wanting kids and tries to bring it up at every given opportunity. There’s many things people don’t do or like which is against the norm but you don’t see them constantly plastering it on their SM! we get it Jayde, you can shut up now.
It's not edgy for a man to say he doesn't want kids when so many men are literally not bothered about raising their own children.

He's probably firing blanks and pretending he wants to pepper spray kids is his coping mechanism.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.