James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t know what quarantine means, they proved that when they came back from Bali

Reactions: 2
I like how in her stories felicity has to get a bit of Diren in,whether it’s an arm or a leg or whatever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That knee rubbing thing 🙈
I’ll just keep hitting his knee and singing at him until he thinks I’m hilarious and acknowledges my existence. Also....his insta story at that exact same time (you can hear her in the background trying to get his attention) is him saying ‘James I miss you man’. At this point I don’t even have sympathy for Felicity any more...just why would you put up with this for so many years 🙈

Reactions: 7
James has a cold.. how does he know it’s just a cold? He went in a taxi.. out to dinner.. no mask and he has a “cold.” How irresponsible is that?

• Wow
Can’t believe the carry-on of the lads in Ibiza. The pandemic mustn’t exist for them.
I’m surprised at Paul Olima who I enjoy following.

Can’t believe the carry-on of the lads in Ibiza. The pandemic mustn’t exist for them.
I’m surprised at Paul Olima who I enjoy following.
Especially as he now won’t be able to see his girls for two weeks upon his return.

Reactions: 3
Especially as he now won’t be able to see his girls for two weeks upon his return.
Has felicity been shipped off now the lads have arrived or is she lurking about in the background?

pauls content used to really make me laugh,now it’s just boring and repetitive

Reactions: 8
Has felicity been shipped off now the lads have arrived or is she lurking about in the background?

She's surplus to requirements now the two Paul's are around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She went home and Diren clearly binned her off 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she's currently under quarantine rules back in London

Honestly can think of few men on earth who repulse me as much as this Jayde Alexander character.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She went home and Diren clearly binned her off 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she's currently under quarantine rules back in London
Do you know I actually feel for her. Must be really hard watching their stories when they clearly have a group of " giggling groupies " with them.
She needs to get some self respect and tell him to duck off.

Who is he in relation to any of the clique? I don’t get the point of him. He’s so obnoxious.
Smith’s long term mate. Has teeth like he had a dummy until he was a teenager. Either that or thumb sucker 👀.

Imagine thinking not wanting children was a personality trait. I know very little of him, but firmly know he has total contempt for kids. How COOL of him! Wanker.

Do you know I actually feel for her. Must be really hard watching their stories when they clearly have a group of " giggling groupies " with them.
She needs to get some self respect and tell him to duck off.
I agree. She’s a silly little girl, but nobody deserves to be made to look that much of a mug by a bloke. Big Insta following or not, I reckon most of us have been in that situation and watching it play out to thousands is a grim thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Smith’s long term mate. Has teeth like he had a dummy until he was a teenager. Either that or thumb sucker 👀.

Imagine thinking not wanting children was a personality trait. I know very little of him, but firmly know he has total contempt for kids. How COOL of him! Wanker.

I agree. She’s a silly little girl, but nobody deserves to be made to look that much of a mug by a bloke. Big Insta following or not, I reckon most of us have been in that situation and watching it play out to thousands is a grim thought!
Totally agree . We have all been there but him publically humiliating her constantly is actually awful, I couldn't imagine it. I hope she sees sense soon

Reactions: 1
And Diren just happened to have Jayde passport details to send him a surprise boarding card for a later flight to Ibiza🙄. Cos as far as I know you need passports details to generate a boarding card.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.