James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started to really like Felicity and only followers her after reading about her on here.

I hope she doesn't get her heart broken....Diren certainly.isnt afraid to fly during a pandemic is he! Must be nice for him though, clearly needs that sort of lifestyle he did seem miserable in London
I can’t help but really like her. I think she’s genuinely a really sweet girl (and I’d kill for a body like hers!). I just hope whatever the situation between them both, they’re on the same page and happy with whatever arrangement they have going on 🤷‍♀️It does remind me of one of my past relationships though, where my ex would desperately hide me from his social media and acted like he was still single (whilst I would spend a fortune travelling to see him every weekend). I really hope she doesn’t end up getting her heart broken.

Reactions: 2
I watched that new YouTube video of Diren’s James was raving about and ???
Diren made himself look a dick to be honest. “Joking” about Paul Olima being “ashy” is just shite, completely unfunny and in poor taste. And the sandwich not being halal. How is that funny? Also joking that he wanted the girl’s phone to put his number in it. I doubt she found it funny that he made fun of her.

I am still in the Facebook group and nearly cringed to death when I saw some put today about how they were fan girling over an email reply from James and how she was horrified at her colleague not knowing who this uniquely named James Smith is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am still in the Facebook group and nearly cringed to death when I saw some put today about how they were fan girling over an email reply from James and how she was horrified at her colleague not knowing who this uniquely named James Smith is.
I left the Facebook group after about a week. It’s disturbing in there.

I don’t have FB anymore but when I did I was in the group and a lot of the posts were so cringeworthy, I remember one girl in particular putting up a video of her crying so much I could barely make her out, she was saying how much she loves James and how he’s changed her life. The whole lot of them bore the life out of me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dyou reckon she knows he replies to absolutely everyone 😂

• Haha
She thinks she’s some kind of travel expert now. Do people really ask all those questions?

Reactions: 1
^She’s also being a bit irresponsible as an “influencer” as she is basically encouraging people to travel abroad.

^She’s also being a bit irresponsible as an “influencer” as she is basically encouraging people to travel abroad.
That's a bit harsh. It's a perfectly legal thing to do to be fair.... and some countries will be fcuked without tourists adding to their knackered economies (Greece for example).

See James has moved again. He seems a bit lost at the moment .
absolutely doesn’t seem to know what he was doing-I thought his first move away from his mates was very rash-now we know we. Hard to believe someone harping on about how happy they are with their life when they are ping ponging all over the place.

Did we find out why he moved ?
Realised that there was no point paying for a big flat for himself as he didn't need the space. He got caught up with what other people thought he should do when actually he's happier just sharing a place with friends.

Looks like Diren and Felicity are gonna have to quarantine for 2 weeks now! No gym for them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.