James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly what I do!
Social distanced high fives to you! I’m still working but have actually found it’s not “THAT” hard to do. plus I get to escape from a house of teenagers and smaller children for a bit with my dogs so it’s brilliant for my mental health (the lack of screaming is a delight)

I work (Or should say “worked” 😢) in a busy restaurant and was doing +20k steps on a normal day. First month of lockdown I put on over a stone but have lost 10 lbs of it so far just listening to podcasts and walking. Find out tomorrow if my job is a goner...

I think he was friends with one of the other crowd from uni and then became friends with the rest. I’m enjoying the podcast and agree with Sonny’s voice being super soothing. The podcast is long but I put it on at the beginning of a walk and don’t stop until the podcast stops - about 12k steps which is good for the old lockdown chub and I don’t have to faff about finding something else to put on.
I do this too. I can cover the best part of 10km in a podcast. It’s perfect background listening because It doesn’t require any level of concentration and it doesn’t matter if I get distracted.

I agree,love a long podcast because I can’t be arsed faffing about during a walk trying to find something else to listen to!

Just flicking through James stories and someone asked him a question about a comment someone made about his hair and he was saying something like it doesn’t bother me or make me feel insecure but it makes me feel bad for other men because if I am being criticised then how is that meant to make other men feel who are losing their hair.

surely by his own advice he shouldn’t be worrying about that because those men should just ‘choose not to be offended’by any derogatory comments?

I get the impression he is much more insecure about certain things than he lets on,he would be more endearing if he showed more vulnerability.

Reactions: 4
Only just seen these...he comes across far too defensive on this just because someone gave him a one star review!

Just flicking through James stories and someone asked him a question about a comment someone made about his hair and he was saying something like it doesn’t bother me or make me feel insecure but it makes me feel bad for other men because if I am being criticised then how is that meant to make other men feel who are losing their hair.

surely by his own advice he shouldn’t be worrying about that because those men should just ‘choose not to be offended’by any derogatory comments?

I get the impression he is much more insecure about certain things than he lets on,he would be more endearing if he showed more vulnerability.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

It also felt pretty tone deaf... I’ve tried to convince myself he’s not a misogynist, but his attitude that men have it harder when it comes to societal pressure and appearance is laughable.

It also felt pretty tone deaf... I’ve tried to convince myself he’s not a misogynist, but his attitude that men have it harder when it comes to societal pressure and appearance is laughable.
I personally detest it when he says that women shouldn’t witch and complain about having a mum tum because there are plenty of women who would give anything to have kids but can’t. I mean,I’m capable of having compassion and empathy for women with fertility problems but it doesn’t magic away any grievance I have with my own body.

he is absolutely off his rocker if he really believes that men are under more societal pressure to look a certain way than women.

Only just seen these...he comes across far too defensive on this just because someone gave him a one star review!
Yeah those comments he made were ridiculous and I think it’s because he knew his obsessed fans would be slapping him on the back for his ‘funny’ comments. Surely people are entitled to leave one star reviews and it doesn’t make them a troll-I would be fuming
To buy a product that only had five star reviews because the bad reviews were filtered out-this is the same thing. Some people can think his stuff is shite-he goes on about being happy not pleasing everyone but he certainly gets a stick up his arse when he gets criticised.

Reactions: 6
I personally detest it when he says that women shouldn’t witch and complain about having a mum tum because there are plenty of women who would give anything to have kids but can’t. I mean,I’m capable of having compassion and empathy for women with fertility problems but it doesn’t magic away any grievance I have with my own body.

he is absolutely off his rocker if he really believes that men are under more societal pressure to look a certain way than women.
I have real issues with the way he talks about women’s health with such authority when he has ZERO qualification to back it up. He’s put himself out there as someone with a deep knowledge of PCOS, endo, etc... his info is just a regurgitation of what he’s read, with no critical thought, further research etc.

It’s simplistic and therefore dangerous.

I don’t know why he doesn’t stick to what he does well. His CFD concepts are great, the move more mantra is brilliant... the “I listen to loads of audiobooks and then recycle the info to you” thing is thin at best, idiotic at worst. The life coaching book is a real turn off for me.

Marriage, children, property most definitely isn’t the be all and end all, but someone who has achieved none of the former, successfully or failed at it, dishing out life coaching advice feels a bit odd. At the end of the day, JSA is cult, he has a captive market who he knows will buy the follow up book, whether it’s any good or bleeping tit.

Reactions: 10
I have real issues with the way he talks about women’s health with such authority when he has ZERO qualification to back it up. He’s put himself out there as someone with a deep knowledge of PCOS, endo, etc... his info is just a regurgitation of what he’s read, with no critical thought, further research etc.

I don’t know why he doesn’t stick to what he does well. His CFD concepts are great, the move more mantra is brilliant... the “I listen to loads of audiobooks and then recycle the info to you” thing is thin at best, idiotic at worst. The life coaching book is a real turn off for me.

Marriage, children, property most definitely isn’t the be all and end all, but someone who has achieved none of the former, successfully or failed at it, dishing out life coaching advice feels a bit odd. At the end of the day, JSA is cult, he has a captive market who he knows will buy the follow up book, whether it’s any good or bleeping tit.
This. All of this 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I absolutely cannot stand Diren these days. He’s an absolute try hard and I unfollowed him a while back
I unfollowed after the disgusting video he sent to a frontline nurse after she questioned him breaking lockdown rules. It’s posted on here and I saw a totally different side to Dirren. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed after the disgusting video he sent to a frontline nurse after she questioned him breaking lockdown rules. It’s posted on here and I saw a totally different side to Dirren. He’s a nasty piece of work.
He has totally lost his way and comes across as a massive knobhead

Reactions: 4
Oh I didn’t realise the girl had posted JS back in April? He’s obviously not stuck to lockdown as closely as he made out. Also, she tagged Ferris and not James? Cringe
I did wonder if he was breaking lockdown rules and just not showing it. Imagine how pissed Diren was that he was getting all of the flack (self induced for being stupid and posting it of course).

Reactions: 1
I did wonder if he was breaking lockdown rules and just not showing it. Imagine how pissed Diren was that he was getting all of the flack (self induced for being stupid and posting it of course).
Yea she has one of his stories on her highlights of them doing a sunset swim

She was going out with a Ryan Thomas from Corrie and professor Green. She’s not just a random nobody...

Yea she has one of his stories on her highlights of them doing a sunset swim

She was going out with a Ryan Thomas from Corrie and professor Green. She’s not just a random nobody...
If she’s only known for dating a few well known men then a random nobody is exactly what she is in my eyes 😂 Beautiful girl though, seems pretty similar to Shellee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s only known for dating a few well known men then a random nobody is exactly what she is in my eyes 😂 Beautiful girl though, seems pretty similar to Shellee.
Yea but I mean she’s used to be around public figures. I think she’s a model as well.

have real issues with the way he talks about women’s health with such authority when he has ZERO qualification to back it up. He’s put himself out there as someone with a deep knowledge of PCOS, endo, etc... his info is just a regurgitation of what he’s read, with no critical thought, further research etc.

This 100% he has no concept of how tit women feel during their period, according to him day 1 -14 of their cycle is when you are feeling your best and strongest.
As for 3 pieces of when need on average 300 more calories per day to curb pmt etc... duck off. Although may make me feel better throwing it at his bleeping head 😂
I like that he is trying to understand but he needs to acknowledge that equally he has no clue how a women feels during this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This 100% he has no concept of how tit women feel during their period, according to him day 1 -14 of their cycle is when you are feeling your best and strongest.
As for 3 pieces of when need on average 300 more calories per day to curb pmt etc... duck off. Although may make me feel better throwing it at his bleeping head 😂
I like that he is trying to understand but he needs to acknowledge that equally he has no clue how a women feels during this time.
He also seems to think he is the only male who has bothered to research this and that we should be honoured that he has taken the time to research something that doesn’t affect him.

That should say 3 pieces of fruit obviously 😂🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.