James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is single. Confirmed on his Insta live. He said he's done with dating and might have 6 months out he said he cancelled 4 dates last week because he 'can't be arsed'

Lana_martin_ commented and wrote 'i concur'.

Oh if I was single, 5 stone lighter and in Oz... šŸ˜œšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Agreed!! Heā€™s delicious šŸ˜…

He seems very picky, and I guess has every right to be as does everyone else. But some of the things he says on the podcasts would put me off ever going near him

Reactions: 4
He seems very picky, and I guess has every right to be as does everyone else. But some of the things he says on the podcasts would put me off ever going near him

Agreed, I like a lot about him, but heā€™s so emotionally immature. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d buy a life coaching book by someone who has such a questionable outlook on so many aspects of life... heā€™s views on relationships and family are those of a man much younger. He seems to believe life stops when you have kids, not that it in fact just means a different, often better part of your journey.

And the ā€œIā€™m too selfish to be in a relationship at the momentā€ thing always baffles me... does he not get that part of being with someone is supporting them through growth, be that personally, professionally or whatever. It says a lot about he has to be the ā€˜Star of the Showā€™, any woman will be a background extra....

Reactions: 7
What do you all make of his recent post about choosing to be offended? The girl he referred to responded to him and I think his responses were very immature and he was clearly triggered by her not giving him a five star review

Reactions: 3
Agreed, I like a lot about him, but heā€™s so emotionally immature. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d buy a life coaching book by someone who has such a questionable outlook on so many aspects of life... heā€™s views on relationships and family are those of a man much younger. He seems to believe life stops when you have kids, not that it in fact just means a different, often better part of your journey.

And the ā€œIā€™m too selfish to be in a relationship at the momentā€ thing always baffles me... does he not get that part of being with someone is supporting them through growth, be that personally, professionally or whatever. It says a lot about he has to be the ā€˜Star of the Showā€™, any woman will be a background extra....
Totally agree, I think these podcasts have highlighted the fact heā€™s got some issues with relationships/attachment. Heā€™d be a nightmare to be in a rello with, can imagine it being his way or the highway with everything.
When he said he can see himself having a biological blonde son but it would just be the 2 of them? Ermm it doesnā€™t work like that unless your paying for genetic manipulationšŸ˜‚

What do you all make of his recent post about choosing to be offended? The girl he referred to responded to him and I think his responses were very immature and he was clearly triggered by her not giving him a five star review
I agree, he was very passive aggressive and patronising towards her when I thought she was being quite polite. Iā€™ve just read some of the 1* reviews of his podcast, one said he had made a joke about rape? Can anyone confirm this as Iā€™ve not listened to all of them?

Last edited:
She was very polite in her response to his man child behaviour. Iā€™ve gone off him a long time ago. This was the final nail for me. I find him so boring and repetitive in his approach to any criticism.

Reactions: 1
Failing to see people's obsession with the fair points podcast. I watched the one that everyone was talking about where Ferris threw James under the bus and found it pretty boring.

Failing to see people's obsession with the fair points podcast. I watched the one that everyone was talking about where Ferris threw James under the bus and found it pretty boring.
The obsession is with James. His JSA cult cannot see beyond him. They will support anything he puts out there, even if itā€™s tit.

Reactions: 2
He definitely has some attachment issues .I do like James, I dont think he comes across as well as he normally does on fair points compared to other podcasts he has done. I like Sonny though.

He definitely has some attachment issues .I do like James, I dont think he comes across as well as he normally does on fair points compared to other podcasts he has done. I like Sonny though.
I think Sonny has such a calming voice šŸ˜‚

Have to say I really like both Sonny and Ferris, both are far more tolerable than Diren and I really like the combination of the three of them together

Reactions: 3
Have to say I really like both Sonny and Ferris, both are far more tolerable than Diren and I really like the combination of the three of them together
I absolutely cannot stand Diren these days. Heā€™s an absolute try hard and I unfollowed him a while back

Reactions: 8
If I wanted to hear 3 blokes chatting tit, Iā€™d just ring my mates.

It is an embarrassingly self serving venture which I honestly believe theyā€™ll live to regret.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve listened to 20mins of one of their fair points podcast and 30mins of the latest one, theyā€™re far too long and havenā€™t held my interest. I wouldnā€™t be ordering his new book either, I canā€™t see how heā€™s in any position to give "life" advice, he comes across like a boy to me, not a man. I think his latest girlfriend had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 6
I actually think ferris and sonny come across really well-particularly sonny. He doesnā€™t seem to engage in the ā€˜lad bantsā€™ the same as the other two and I find him quite relaxing to listen to. Ferris comes across as intelligent and insightful to me when he isnā€™t being all laddy.

I wish they didnā€™t do the space facts though,but thatā€™s just my personal preference lol.

Iā€™ve listened to 20mins of one of their fair points podcast and 30mins of the latest one, theyā€™re far too long and havenā€™t held my interest. I wouldnā€™t be ordering his new book either, I canā€™t see how heā€™s in any position to give "life" advice, he comes across like a boy to me, not a man. I think his latest girlfriend had a lucky escape.
Iā€™m curious about the new book and will probably purchase it to see how much of the info I have already heard via his channels.

Anyone know what the deal is with Ferris? He's not into fitness like the rest of them and I think he said something about his job being in sales? Just wondered if he was a random friend they made in Aus. He comes across alright on the podcast though.

Anyone know what the deal is with Ferris? He's not into fitness like the rest of them and I think he said something about his job being in sales? Just wondered if he was a random friend they made in Aus. He comes across alright on the podcast though.
I think he was room mates At uni with one of Jamesā€™ friends (gorgeous George possibly) and thatā€™s how him and James became friends down the line.

I think he was friends with one of the other crowd from uni and then became friends with the rest. Iā€™m enjoying the podcast and agree with Sonnyā€™s voice being super soothing. The podcast is long but I put it on at the beginning of a walk and donā€™t stop until the podcast stops - about 12k steps which is good for the old lockdown chub and I donā€™t have to faff about finding something else to put on.

Reactions: 4
I think he was friends with one of the other crowd from uni and then became friends with the rest. Iā€™m enjoying the podcast and agree with Sonnyā€™s voice being super soothing. The podcast is long but I put it on at the beginning of a walk and donā€™t stop until the podcast stops - about 12k steps which is good for the old lockdown chub and I donā€™t have to faff about finding something else to put on.
exactly what I do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.