James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely this Lana they were talking about considering the followers...
Wow she’s very pretty! Naturally! I just listened to the podcast and he mentioned her wanting him to put her on his social media but he wasn’t keen!

I did not know he was adopted!!

Last edited:
Wow she’s very pretty! Naturally! I just listened to the podcast and he mentioned her wanting him to put her on his social media but he wasn’t keen!
She posted a pic of James and her a while ago, also looks like the type who’s obsessed with insta (posting grid pics everyday), so this would make sense. I definitely think its her!
Edit- Did a bit of googling because I’m that nosy, she used to go out with Ryan Thomas and professor green!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She posted a pic of James and her a while ago, also looks like the type who’s obsessed with insta (posting grid pics everyday), so this would make sense. I definitely think its her!
Edit- Did a bit of googling because I’m that nosy, she used to go out with Ryan Thomas and professor green!
Oooo interesting

I think he’s rather matter of fact about being adopted but his parents are his parents and that’s that. My twin cousins are adopted and it’s not like a dirty secret but also their parents are just that, just like they’re my undisputed cousins. As a stepparent myself of children who’s mum died many years ago whilst they were still very young and I was their resident parent years before that, if anyone told them that they weren’t my children or I wasn’t their mum there would be uproar. Please let’s not look into that too much. It’s not a “thing” that needs to be picked apart, if only for the sake of his mum and dad.

Reactions: 8
I think he’s rather matter of fact about being adopted but his parents are his parents and that’s that. My twin cousins are adopted and it’s not like a dirty secret but also their parents are just that, just like they’re my undisputed cousins. As a stepparent myself of children who’s mum died many years ago whilst they were still very young and I was their resident parent years before that, if anyone told them that they weren’t my children or I wasn’t their mum there would be uproar. Please let’s not look into that too much. It’s not a “thing” that needs to be picked apart, if only for the sake of his mum and dad.

I don’t think anyone is ‘picking apart’ or even alluded to doing that. Not sure what your point is.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone is ‘picking apart’ or even alluded to doing that. Not sure what your point is.
i agree,I don’t think anyone is being negative about it-some are just surprised as they didn’t know and James is a fairly open book. I did know he was adopted but assumed it was something he didn’t want to talk about it but he made it quite clear in the podcast that he likes talking about it and is happy to answer questions. I don’t think anyone doubts who he believes his parents are-he clearly loves them very much,and says that he hasn’t looked up his biological mother out of respect of his mum and dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie. As a parent myself it broke me a little bit when he said he has no desire to connect with his bio Mum.
On the one hand I understand, because he said that he felt like he would be betraying his adoptive parents by seeking her out, but on the other hand I feel for her, because she did the best thing for him at the time by giving him up for adoption and I’m sure her heart bleeds for him every day.

Not gonna lie. As a parent myself it broke me a little bit when he said he has no desire to connect with his bio Mum.
On the one hand I understand, because he said that he felt like he would be betraying his adoptive parents by seeking her out, but on the other hand I feel for her, because she did the best thing for him at the time by giving him up for adoption and I’m sure her heart bleeds for him every day.
I sort of understand this perspective as well-I wonder if she is aware of who he is? He said she’s not allowed to reach out to him but he can reach out to her-is that because it was a closed adoption? I don’t know much about the topic. I wonder if his sister has the same stance on the topic-I’m really not sure what I would do in the situation but I imagine the fact that his parents were always very open about the adoption means that they would be respectful of any wish of his to trace his birth mother-not that I can speak for them off course.

Not to be insensitive to you, or diminish your feelings, but you have no idea if his mother’s heart breaks for him... Not all children are put up for adoption in the romanticised circumstances of the biological mother wanting the best for them. He may have been taken from her because of neglect, safety, abuse, etc.

As said above, he may be open about talking about his adoption, but I do think this is all conjecture and slightly inappropriate.

Reactions: 10
I think the other problem now would be he could be worried that she was getting in touch because she “knows who he is” he may doubt her sincerity and that would make it hard to build a relationship.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed felicity has started to do swipe up to PLT and aff links for trainers
Yes! She’s been doing some really cringe video stories recently for a yoghurt drink as well! ‘I like to keep my gut healthy, here’s how you can too’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to be insensitive to you, or diminish your feelings, but you have no idea if his mother’s heart breaks for him... Not all children are put up for adoption in the romanticised circumstances of the biological mother wanting the best for them. He may have been taken from her because of neglect, safety, abuse, etc.

As said above, he may be open about talking about his adoption, but I do think this is all conjecture and slightly inappropriate.
Totally agree. My in laws are foster parents for babies who are up for adoption. Some of these mothers take drugs the whole pregnancy and stash crack under the babies hospital cribs when they are withdrawing in the HDU. Some mothers use adoption as a form of birth control (one mother had 3 children, all taken away at birth and adopted into loving homes, the siblings were all under 4years) and some mothers sadly just cannot look after a child for whatever reason. He’s obviously happy with his situation and I assume his birth mum could contact him if she wanted to?

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Yes, you're 100% correct and this scenario has crossed my mind as well. I've reported positive drug screens on babies and my heart breaks for them too 😥

I hadn’t listened to the podcast at the time actually, now I have I understand the context of what was mentioned. I apologise, I totally misinterpreted it and was clearly over sensitive x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
James is single. Confirmed on his Insta live. He said he's done with dating and might have 6 months out he said he cancelled 4 dates last week because he 'can't be arsed'

Lana_martin_ commented and wrote 'i concur'.

Oh if I was single, 5 stone lighter and in Oz... 😜😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.