James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shellee and James seemed to have spilt on good terms, I didn’t follow either of them at that time.
I’m not sure if it was great terms at the time but certainly good terms now and he said as much in a podcast,he was saying people kept sending her stuff to do with him and he was like,stop that she has moved on and is married with a baby on the way

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over how rude Diren is to Felicity! 🙈 they met up today...she puts him on her stories like a happy puppy. He just videos constantly the whole time he’s on the walk with her making out he’s just on his own on his stories and talking about how much he misses ‘the boys’! 😱 Felicity babes...run!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how rude Diren is to Felicity! 🙈 they met up today...she puts him on her stories like a happy puppy. He just videos constantly the whole time he’s on the walk with her making out he’s just on his own on his stories and talking about how much he misses ‘the boys’! 😱 Felicity babes...run!
Yea it’s like he’s trying to purposefully hide it. I feel sorry for her. He’s just a JS cling-on and his content is tit anyway

Reactions: 6
I just went to check these stories out 😂 he didn't look keen to be in hers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just went to check these stories out 😂 he didn't look keen to be in hers lol.
I just checked it too-he was about half a mile away from her(exaggeration) and just looked embarrassed/annoyed. She needs to just get out of whatever that situation is

Reactions: 4
Ah so ferris threw James under the bus in their podcast and he has been in a three month relationship

From the way they were talking I think it’s over (something to do with not meeting her for breakfast)
Yeah I got to the point and was confused as to whether he was talking about her or someone else,probs why he is mentioning it.
He did make me laugh saying that the last time he asked for a girls number before this girl was a year or two ago and then in the next sentence he was talking about asking for a girls number a week before meeting the girl he started dating lol

James broke up with Shellee over something she said. He never said what it was but he said it made him instantly see her in a new light and if it wasn’t a duck yes then it was over. That was when he had to come back to the UK as his visa was tied to her in some way and he couldn’t stay

James broke up with Shellee over something she said. He never said what it was but he said it made him instantly see her in a new light and if it wasn’t a duck yes then it was over. That was when he had to come back to the UK as his visa was tied to her in some way and he couldn’t stay
This is about the girl he met at iceberg (I think) he mentioned her on his stories at the time and how Lucy Lord encouraged him to go ask for her number

So if they were together three months I wonder if he was also breaking lockdown rules à la Diren, just not showing it online. I don't know how lockdown worked over in Aus.

I remember seeing a girl in a few of his insta stories pre lockdown, I think her name was lana or something like that?

More likely this Lana they were talking about considering the followers...
Yeah I thought that was her- she was in his stories a few times a while ago. He hasn’t liked any of her pictures in a few days. She has also put a picture of the two of them and Ferris has commented “cute”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.