James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow him anymore but it doesn't surprise me to hear he is still up to his old antics. This came up on my feed which I found interesting. Blanked posters names purely so it's not seen as promotion tho I'm sure alot of you have seen this too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't follow him anymore but it doesn't surprise me to hear he is still up to his old antics. This came up on my feed which I found interesting. Blanked posters names purely so it's not seen as promotion tho I'm sure alot of you have seen this too.
There's a small (growing) band of respected fitness people who see right through this charlatan.
Long may it continue.

Reactions: 19
There's a small (growing) band of respected fitness people who see right through this charlatan.
Long may it continue.
Do you have any other names of these people? The only one I know of is coach Tom Reardon who is great! Dying to know who posted the above story! Love to see arseholes get called out.

Reactions: 4
That post alone has had one of the muscle mentors call it out. Check Tom Reardons insta and you can follow it to 3 more people.

Reactions: 4
Long may it continue.
This is exactly what I am here for. I don’t necessarily want his business to fall around his ears but I do want him to be accountable for the money people have spent and not got the service they paid for! Also accountable for the people that he has humiliated by gas lighting too.

Reactions: 5
I really despise his content and so annoyed he's changed so much! I mean, you're pretty limited with what you can post about when all you preach is "eat less, move more" but how about high protein snacks? Advice on keeping on track?

Even some of the questions he used to get were actually fitness related. Now it just seems to be "Hi James! How do you feel about <insert marginalised group>? Followed by opinionated, uneducated, bigoted rant. Followed by doxxing of WOMEN responding to him. Followed by an address to the haters....."haha jokes on you - look at how many more followers I got"

You never actually even see him eat healthily and he doesn't seem to go to the gym anymore so I'm flabbergasted that he still refers himself as a PT!?

Reactions: 17
He may have close to a million followers but....so? Is that meant to be impressive. He really is an influencer and fallen into that trap focusing on likes and followers. Also he has that many followers but still can't fill a small theatre?!

Reactions: 10
He may have close to a million followers but....so? Is that meant to be impressive. He really is an influencer and fallen into that trap focusing on likes and followers. Also he has that many followers but still can't fill a small theatre?!
I’ve followed him for 2.5 years and his follower growth has been so slow. He used to say followers weren’t a big deal but now he uses it as a stick to beat people with smaller followings. He is so sad and I can’t believe I ever found him aspirational.

Reactions: 18
I’ve followed him for 2.5 years and his follower growth has been so slow. He used to say followers weren’t a big deal but now he uses it as a stick to beat people with smaller followings. He is so sad and I can’t believe I ever found him aspirational.
Agree with all of this. He is still a long way off a million. And his engagement on general posts is dire; it’s only the “controversial” ones he gets anywhere near decent views/likes/comments. His recent podcast Ad got 4.5k likes and 59 comments 😬

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of this. He is still a long way off a million. And his engagement on general posts is dire; it’s only the “controversial” ones he gets anywhere near decent views/likes/comments. His recent podcast Ad got 4.5k likes and 59 comments 😬
Agree, he only ever gets huge engagement through shock factor. There’s no actual substance to his content, so he seems to have to rely on that shock factor to get those clicks and comments. It’s like newspaper headlines, they’re sensationalised to sell papers, what he does it the same, just online.

Reactions: 6
Agree, he only ever gets huge engagement through shock factor. There’s no actual substance to his content, so he seems to have to rely on that shock factor to get those clicks and comments. It’s like newspaper headlines, they’re sensationalised to sell papers, what he does it the same, just online.
He's a marketer, who was a PT for a few years. His background is door to door sales, telesales and currently social media influencer.

His business partner seems to run the technical side with the app. He has some PTs in Australia to give an impression of a personal online service. James, himself though? He's there to promote the product, with his name on it, via any means necessary. The offshoot of that is it also allows him to have his narcissistic online existence away from real world interaction.

Reactions: 8
Saw this on Danny Lennon’s (sigma nutrition) stories. More deliberately triggering and misinformed drivel from twit bag Smith, I see.
Also, wasn’t James bragging about being vaccinated? Make your mind up James, blows more with the wind than a windmill!!
So really just another excuse to have a pop at fat people with the bonus of fanning the flames of his drooling followers.

Reactions: 10
Saw this on Danny Lennon’s (sigma nutrition) stories. More deliberately triggering and misinformed drivel from twit bag Smith, I see.
happy to see this. Even though he’ll never acknowledge it, he’ll likely feel a bit tit about this given that Danny is a highly respected member of the nutrition science community, who rarely criticises anyone.

Reactions: 7
Please, for the love if God, someone take the skinny jeans away from these 2 plebs.

On another note, I see he isn’t sharing the Instagram pages of the MEN who have called him out on his bullshit these past few says, interesting…

Reactions: 14
Also, wasn’t James bragging about being vaccinated? Make your mind up James, blows more with the wind than a windmill!!
So really just another excuse to have a pop at fat people with the bonus of fanning the flames of his drooling followers.
He really shows his true colours with comments like this. Sometimes he tries to pretend that he believes weight is down to genetics, upbringing, illness, mental health etc (all true - it’s much more complicated then his ridiculous calorie bleeping deficit), but then up pops his ugly head with stupid and ignorant comments like this. Because he is so thick, he just can’t help himself.

He’s doing it for clout. The more this mullet Maned prick posts about vaccines and calling people obese and picking fun, the more people talk. He’s no different to charlatans like Dan wheeler.

Reactions: 7
He’s doing it for clout. The more this mullet Maned prick posts about vaccines and calling people obese and picking fun, the more people talk. He’s no different to charlatans like Dan wheeler.
And the more he kills his core business 🤣 all for short term social media likes. Brilliant strategy 👌🏼

Yep, just right on time, Smith says something controversial because social media engagement is low. He’s so predictable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.