James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were some people wearing masks inside. I saw a few myself and I wore one. You may safely say you were the only one, but I guarantee you weren't.
I stayed for the whole show, got given a ticket by a friend and went for the sh*ts and gigs. Shame about the sound quality sitting at the back. The encore bit was actually good, I did like the message. Roundhouse is usually amazing for acoustics. People talking and getting wasted throughout the show was annoying; I don't understand why people go to see something, and then talk the whole way through it - go and sit in a pub LOL!

Thing is, plenty of people have had their second jabs, and if we're being told by venues and the government we don't have to wear masks constantly, a lot of people aren't going to wear them. Plenty of people didn't have masks on, but it's a bit hard to wear one while drinking / eating snacks throughout the show.
I was sat where I could see the majority of the venue (at the back) and I couldn’t see a single other person with a mask on…I was looking cos I couldn’t hear the show haha so gave me something to do.
I have no doubt that the second half was probably good and if I could’ve heard him, we would’ve stayed…what time did it re start after the interval? Did they wait til everyone was served again - I would’ve actually preferred to just watch them both up there having a laugh.
I emailed the roundhouse about the sound - no reply.

Reactions: 1
There were some people wearing masks inside. I saw a few myself and I wore one. You may safely say you were the only one, but I guarantee you weren't.
I stayed for the whole show, got given a ticket by a friend and went for the sh*ts and gigs. Shame about the sound quality sitting at the back. The encore bit was actually good, I did like the message. Roundhouse is usually amazing for acoustics. People talking and getting wasted throughout the show was annoying; I don't understand why people go to see something, and then talk the whole way through it - go and sit in a pub LOL!

Thing is, plenty of people have had their second jabs, and if we're being told by venues and the government we don't have to wear masks constantly, a lot of people aren't going to wear them. Plenty of people didn't have masks on, but it's a bit hard to wear one while drinking / eating snacks throughout the show.
what was the last question about? Something about he took her backstage? Was it about what the other person put? X

I’m new here, and this may have already been talked about, but…

I really think James’s whole ‘do-whatever-I-want’ attitude is completely incompatible with parenthood. My dad has the same attitude, and he walked out on my mum when I was 2. He didn’t like the relationship, the neighbourhood, the responsibility. Now he lives on a beach in Hawaii, and yep, he takes his ‘dips’ everyday, just as James does.

Fact is, when you have kids, you do have to do a LOT of stuff you don’t want to do. You have to change nappies, deal with tantrums, deal with adolescents who say they hate you. You have to go to boring school concerts, stand around in the freezing cold to watch kids attempt to play sport for an hour or so.

And that’s just if everything goes to plan! What if your kid has mental health struggles? Or gets a terminal illness? Etc.

James is just a man-child, and his ‘philosophy’ is selfish and unrealistic.

again, this has probably been said before, but I just needed to vent. He triggers a lot of personal angst for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

I really think James’s whole ‘do-whatever-I-want’ attitude is completely incompatible with parenthood. My dad has the same attitude, and he walked out on my mum when I was 2. He didn’t like the relationship, the neighbourhood, the responsibility. Now he lives on a beach in Hawaii, and yep, he takes his ‘dips’ everyday, just as James does.

Fact is, when you have kids, you do have to do a LOT of stuff you don’t want to do. You have to change nappies, deal with tantrums, deal with adolescents who say they hate you. You have to go to boring school concerts, stand around in the freezing cold to watch kids attempt to play sport for an hour or so.

And that’s just if everything goes to plan! What if your kid has mental health struggles? Or gets a terminal illness? Etc.

again, this has probably been said before, but I just needed to vent. He triggers a lot of personal angst for me.
Not just parent hood, life in general. Even if you don't have kids, you will likely come to a point where you're responsible for others and may need to care for them (likely parents). You have got to be very lucky to go through all your life and just duck around with no responsibility.

Reactions: 13

So true! His philosophy is great for 19 year olds (assuming they still live with mummy and daddy) but most people I know who are his age are pretty settled and have actual responsibilities.

Probably explains why most of his cult are young fan girls, desperate divorcees or blokes who look like they’ve never had any friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not just parent hood, life in general. Even if you don't have kids, you will likely come to a point where you're responsible for others and may need to care for them (likely parents). You have got to be very lucky to go through all your life and just duck around with no responsibility.
He thinks he makes his life seem so fun and carefree, but there is something really depressing about a 30+ year old man taking regular afternoon naps 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He thinks he makes his life seem so fun and carefree, but there is something really depressing about a 30+ year old man taking regular afternoon naps 🤔
Yeah there's really nothing I envy about him. Far more influencers/celebs that I aspire to be like. Being in your 30s with no sign of your own place (when you can afford it) seems a bit sad (you can always rent it out). He screams man child/Wayne Lineker and very scared of any responsibility or commitment, which in turn makes him an awful role model.

Reactions: 7
He's made a comment before that he's waiting for the perfect relationship or something along those lines. Then someone replied to a q&a telling him there is No such thing as a perfect relationship.

Says it all really when he thinks the perfect relationship is just going to fall in his lap. And to even think it'll be perfect without any effort just shows his insight lol

Reactions: 9
He's made a comment before that he's waiting for the perfect relationship or something along those lines. Then someone replied to a q&a telling him there is No such thing as a perfect relationship.

Says it all really when he thinks the perfect relationship is just going to fall in his lap. And to even think it'll be perfect without any effort just shows his insight lol
Also baffling how he thinks he’ll be bestowing the greatest honour upon his future baby-maker by sacrificing himself to be in a relationship with her (as apparently the only worth of a woman are her “puss” and ovaries).

What exactly does he have to offer? Except (allegedly) money, lines of coke, an ever-prominent receding hairline and severe commitment issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, I remember hearing him saying that and those were my exact thoughts at the time!
Such a sexist twit

Reactions: 5
Don't forget that Ofjames will also have to be a jujitsu fighter and have a banging body.

Also baffling how he thinks he’ll be bestowing the greatest honour upon his future baby-maker by sacrificing himself to be in a relationship with her (as apparently the only worth of a woman are her “puss” and ovaries).

What exactly does he have to offer? Except (allegedly) money, lines of coke, an ever-prominent receding hairline and severe commitment issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am really slow but can someone explain Ofjames for me,I’m not getting it(heavily pregnant so blaming baby brain 😂😂).

I would hate to see him with a baby,the first sight of a nappy explosion up baby’s back and he would be out of there in a shot (after all,if it’s not a duck yeah it’s a no 🙄).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am really slow but can someone explain Ofjames for me,I’m not getting it(heavily pregnant so blaming baby brain 😂😂).

I would hate to see him with a baby,the first sight of a nappy explosion up baby’s back and he would be out of there in a shot (after all,if it’s not a duck yeah it’s a no 🙄).
It’s from the handmaids tale. All handmaids are called of-name of household male

It's a handmaid's tale reference. The women are given the name OfX where X is the name of man who owns her

New here, I stumbled across James et al a few months ago when Diren was bullying women online who sell ketones/flat tummy tea bs and immediately just thought there is something very off about them all (misogyny).

Anyway, has anyone just seen James’ story about “bantering” Joe Wicks and he’s actually had the audacity to say “it helps his engagement, half of my followers have never heard of him”. Twilight zone comes to mind, no one has heard of YOU James

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.