James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is he actually going to do when the social media side takes a nose drive. He seems to have spent so much time messing about and living this life of supposed ‘freedom’, but what is he genuinely going to do when he can’t make a living from social media. He speaks so much about not having a traditional job and not being tied down, but surely one day he will be to an extent.

Reactions: 4
For someone who says he doesn’t really care how many people follow/unfollow him, he references the number of followers he has a lot!

I wonder what proportion of his income is from social media now? Podcast, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram? Then these talks he does. How much is from his actually PT stuff, which is really just the app now, it seems.

He’s become one of those influencers I find exhausting; I don’t follow him any more but he comes up on my explore page every now and again. He seems so try-hard to seem casual. Always bellowing into the echo chamber that social media has become.

God I miss 2010 when all this tit didn’t exist.

Reactions: 18
Because...you're a business man (or meant to be), WHY aren't potential customers engaging with you. If you only listen and notice the followers then you create an echo chamber. Business has to listen to criticism as well as praise

Reactions: 12
Because...you're a business man (or meant to be), WHY aren't potential customers engaging with you. If you only listen and notice the followers then you create an echo chamber. Business has to listen to criticism as well as praise
As we see from the replies on trust pilot denial and deference are the way the JSA deals with criticism. Their replies are almost gaslighting, “are you sure that’s what’s happened, that doesn’t happen in the academy “ etc etc! It’d be funny were it not so tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Another podcast with another young blond 🥱 I’ve looked at her page and she talks so slow and uninspiring I want to go to sleep! Can’t he do any better than ppl he wants to bang?

Reactions: 4
Another podcast with another young blond 🥱 I’ve looked at her page and she talks so slow and uninspiring I want to go to sleep! Can’t he do any better than ppl he wants to bang?
But then he might have to engage in debate and listen to views that oppose his own and he’s just not capable of that.

Reactions: 8

Isn't she Jordan Peterson's daughter? Bleh. Idk much about her just that it seems like all guys like James love Jordan Peterson

Reactions: 2
Interesting, Lucy Mountain posted this which sums James up completely! Wonder if it’s shade at him - although I thought they were friends/same circles?
Lucy really irritates me generally but this is absolutely spot on! I think a few years ago that whole group of people were a lot closer but now they all seem pretty desperate.(funny I tried to say separate there but it autocorrected to desperate,I guess both applies lol)

Reactions: 7
Even Shona is coming across as an attention seeker to me. Don’t know if she was always like this or just since she was with James

Reactions: 3
Even Shona is coming across as an attention seeker to me. Don’t know if she was always like this or just since she was with James
Ooo in what way? I haven’t really followed her feed for a while-not sure what I think of her,sometimes I like her then other times she annoys me.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her about a year ago. I found her becoming progressively attention seeking in her posts.

Reactions: 3
I stopped following loads of that group a few months back. I wasn’t actually getting any helpful nutrition/fitness advice from them anyway it was all just nonsense. I follow a few smaller accounts now and the content is much more useful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.