James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I have never done a recap before but as this man has the personality of a teaspoon it should not be too hard.

In the last thread:
:)James was still in Australia, doing his book tour and doing a one day course for PTs, to tell people how they should be doing things his way, and if they weren't he'd make them aware of how totally wrong they are.
;) James became rather obsessed with preferred pronouns, which is why we've added his to the thread title. Apparently you are a snowflake and an idiot if you put your pronouns in your bio, even though most people do it just to make others feel comfortable and to be more inclusive. But you've heard the man, we're all twats for doing so!! *angry rugby player noises*
:( James prepared to go back home to England, as he needs to be in England to get a permanent residence visa for Australia. He made it seem like he went back to England to see family. He doesn't seem to be too sure of Australia granting him the visa, so expect some boasting from him when and if he does.
:mad: He was an idiot to multiple of his clients, who only recommended certain changes to be made to his app/website/services. He took to publicly shaming people on multiple Facebook Live's, which only proves how much of a twit he is and how bad he is at communicating. He publicly degraded customers who have been loyal to him for a long time. What a sick little man. He has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tires on.
:cool: His bromance with Diren ended when Diren went home before him, but thankfully they're back reunited in England. They have been seen at different pubs, with very young girls. Such class acts these 30+ year olds.
:sick: He got his purple belt in BJJ, which took him about 4 years to get.
:love: He has been seen with multiple women in Australia, but never on the gram and always on the down low. Let us say a prayer for these poor women who can obviously do much better in life, if only they saw what a troll the man is.
🥳 James left Australia and went home to the UK. He rents a flat in Richmond, which is one of the least exciting and whitest boroughs in London. He will feel right at home.
🥵 Since his return to England James has mainly been posing with his nephew to make his female followers' ovaries explode.

I forgot to add:
Lately James has been exploring new business tactics to grow his audience even further: answering Q&A's every day, and only picking out questions which he can answer aggressively or questions that he deems too stupid to even answer so he can block his customers/audience. I am very interested to see how this business tactic will play out. I almost feel sorry for his business partner Shaw. Shaw, if you are reading this, I highly recommend you look into alternative streams of revenue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well I have never done a recap before but as this man has the personality of a teaspoon it should not be too hard.

In the last thread:
:)James was still in Australia, doing his book tour and doing a one day course for PTs, to tell people how they should be doing things his way, and if they weren't he'd make them aware of how totally wrong they are.
;) James became rather obsessed with preferred pronouns, which is why we've added his to the thread title. Apparently you are a snowflake and an idiot if you put your pronouns in your bio, even though most people do it just to make others feel comfortable and to be more inclusive. But you've heard the man, we're all twats for doing so!! *angry rugby player noises*
:( James prepared to go back home to England, as he needs to be in England to get a permanent residence visa for Australia. He made it seem like he went back to England to see family. He doesn't seem to be too sure of Australia granting him the visa, so expect some boasting from him when and if he does.
:mad: He was an idiot to multiple of his clients, who only recommended certain changes to be made to his app/website/services. He took to publicly shaming people on multiple Facebook Live's, which only proves how much of a twit he is and how bad he is at communicating. He publicly degraded customers who have been loyal to him for a long time. What a sick little man. He has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tires on.
:cool: His bromance with Diren ended when Diren went home before him, but thankfully they're back reunited in England. They have been seen at different pubs, with very young girls. Such class acts these 30+ year olds.
:sick: He got his purple belt in BJJ, which took him about 4 years to get.
:love: He has been seen with multiple women in Australia, but never on the gram and always on the down low. Let us say a prayer for these poor women who can obviously do much better in life, if only they saw what a troll the man is.
🥳 James left Australia and went home to the UK. He rents a flat in Richmond, which is one of the least exciting and whitest boroughs in London. He will feel right at home.
🥵 Since his return to England James has mainly been posing with his nephew to make his female followers' ovaries explode.

I forgot to add:
Lately James has been exploring new business tactics to grow his audience even further: answering Q&A's every day, and only picking out questions which he can answer aggressively or questions that he deems too stupid to even answer so he can block his customers/audience. I am very interested to see how this business tactic will play out. I almost feel sorry for his business partner Shaw. Shaw, if you are reading this, I highly recommend you look into alternative streams of revenue.
An excellent summary!!
*claims to be immune to criticism, then blocks anyone who posts any criticism/comments that disagree or likes comments that disagree...
*talks about future wives of his as having a prime purpose of fathering his children alongside a full time nanny (what an HONOUR) and will likely end up in divorce courts, this does not put off the blind sycophants who kiss his ass in comments/his cult “plan” Facebook page to which he makes no contribution whatsoever
*puts up personal Instagram pages of people he has taken offence towards to encourage his followers to abuse them too (99% seem to be women)
*tells everyone else to “stay in their lane” yet for some godforsaken reason decided he was qualified to be a life coach, and wrote a book of regurgitated quotes from other professionals and told everyone to quit their jobs/relationships/friendships if they were boring and travel the world (*conveniently not mentioning his privileged background of the bank of mummy and daddy backing him up when he went travelling and no responsibilities)
*took great offence at the concept of “white privilege” claiming he got where he had through sheer hard work, missing the complete irony that he couldn’t have demonstrated more clearly his white privilege and ignorance of issues people of other ethnicities would have faced. Then tried to defend his stance by gaslighting those (rightly) criticising his tone-deaf post

My god - I’m sure there’s even more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The bloke has nothing to offer other than "calorie bleeping deficit", which is hardly ground breaking.

Everything else is about massaging his narcissistic ego. All the bullshit he comes out with is about making himself feel better, often at the expense of others - usually criticising women.

He's no more an educator than a uni fresher who thinks they know everything because they had a gap year and looked up a few things on the internet. His view on the world is worryingly limited for someone in their 30s claiming to be a life coach. His advice is basically to copy him. If you want to be like him then maybe you have other issues.

If you want eye candy to "make your ovaries explode" then watch his stories, if that floats your boat. Please don't give him and his grifter mates money though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a quick look at the latest video he has posted. His hairline has seen better days hasn’t it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand watching him anymore so apologies if I’ve missed this. How is he going to get back in to Australia?

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand watching him anymore so apologies if I’ve missed this. How is he going to get back in to Australia?
He’s hoping for a perm residency visa. But I doubt they’ll give him one as the criteria is apparently really strict? I’m not clued up on it having never been but I hope they don’t let him in lol

Reactions: 6
He tries to be such a bleeping martyr. Not genuine whatsoever.... I don’t own any mansions that my friends can live in ... I don’t care if I lose BJJ comps (is that cos you’ve lost them all?) ... I’ll take whatever vaccine they give me, I dont care if I die from it (not that I think people will die from it btw 😂) boriinnggg 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
He tries to be such a bleeping martyr. Not genuine whatsoever.... I don’t own any mansions that my friends can live in ... I don’t care if I lose BJJ comps (is that cos you’ve lost them all?) ... I’ll take whatever vaccine they give me, I dont care if I die from it (not that I think people will die from it btw 😂) boriinnggg 😴😴😴😴
He's still the David Brent of fitness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bitta botox wouldn't go a miss for his forehead. A combine harvester could have gone down it with the horrible lines he has for someone his age the drugs,drink and late nights have taken a toll. But #livinmybestlife always wins regardless of what u look like after.

Reactions: 5
5000 hours in 48 months makes 3 sessions per day.
So even with standard holidays and a couple of days off (which he claims he rarely had iirc?) is what 4-5 hours a day on the gym floor? Max.

He has said 10,000 hours in the past, so basically he read outliers, lied and forgot!

Think you guys are on the money with the best behaviour before he left oz and now back here to try and get that visa. The party boy antics and admitting taking drugs recreationally in oz (often) will work against him no matter what surely?

Wonder if all his drug taking chat is gone from his page - can’t check as he annoys me so much! 😂

Reactions: 6
So even with standard holidays and a couple of days off (which he claims he rarely had iirc?) is what 4-5 hours a day on the gym floor? Max.

He has said 10,000 hours in the past, so basically he read outliers, lied and forgot!

Think you guys are on the money with the best behaviour before he left oz and now back here to try and get that visa. The party boy antics and admitting taking drugs recreationally in oz (often) will work against him no matter what surely?

Wonder if all his drug taking chat is gone from his page - can’t check as he annoys me so much! 😂
I just worked out theres 1460 days in 4 years,take off the average 20 days a year holiday 1380 days 5000÷1380 is 3.6hours a day so really he has done sod all
Throw in some big numbers the sheep will think wow he is fantastic

Reactions: 8

I think he's always been inconsistent when it comes to numbers in his past, ie how many hours done as a PT, how many years as a PT/in the fitness industry, how much money he left the UK with, his work experience timeline, etc.

Fact is he blatantly lied about his qualifications and experience for his FitnessFirst profile in Sydney to try and attract customers.

Why should anyone believe that he isn't continuing to lie in order to get money off people?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.