James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, I stumbled across James et al a few months ago when Diren was bullying women online who sell ketones/flat tummy tea bs and immediately just thought there is something very off about them all (misogyny).

Anyway, has anyone just seen James’ story about “bantering” Joe Wicks and he’s actually had the audacity to say “it helps his engagement, half of my followers have never heard of him”. Twilight zone comes to mind, no one has heard of YOU James
I'm blocked so haven't seen this latest story.

But what a fool. I imagine there are very few households who don't know Joe Wicks after his success with PE with Joe last year

Reactions: 6
Also baffling how he thinks he’ll be bestowing the greatest honour upon his future baby-maker by sacrificing himself to be in a relationship with her (as apparently the only worth of a woman are her “puss” and ovaries).

What exactly does he have to offer? Except (allegedly) money, lines of coke, an ever-prominent receding hairline and severe commitment issues?
Yes that's what I always think. What women is actually going to want you James? You want someonr who is "hot", fit, confident, successful etc, yea they really aren't going to want an arrogant, drug fuelled, average looking, balding idiot.

Reactions: 13
Surely he needs to have #gifted in these macromeals and free sunglasses he’s been getting?
And just thought of an early thread title.. OfJames, under his eye, thick thighs don’t save lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely he needs to have #gifted in these macromeals and free sunglasses he’s been getting?
And just thought of an early thread title.. OfJames, under his eye, thick thighs don’t save lives
But James isn’t an influencer,he has never done a paid ad for anyone,why would he need to say #ad or #gifted? (At least that’s what he would tell you,but absolutely he should be marking things as gift,I have never seen him declare properly).

Reactions: 9
Here he goes again, putting the name up of a female who dared to disagree with him 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thick thighs save lives? He's more thick heads wet beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely a candidate for next thread title lol
Ofjames wants thick thighs to save lives, buts he’s more thick head wets beds.

my first attempt at a thread title. Surely we got some better and wittier people to make this better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was sat where I could see the majority of the venue (at the back) and I couldn’t see a single other person with a mask on…I was looking cos I couldn’t hear the show haha so gave me something to do.
I have no doubt that the second half was probably good and if I could’ve heard him, we would’ve stayed…what time did it re start after the interval? Did they wait til everyone was served again - I would’ve actually preferred to just watch them both up there having a laugh.
I emailed the roundhouse about the sound - no reply.
Umm - trying to think back to what time they restarted... they did start when pretty much everyone was back in I think. I didn't really clock watch that much and I didn't go to the bar.
There did end up being some stragglers who were too busy drinking and being slow that wandered in after a few minutes, but they seemed so tanked by then it would have been better if they didn't return lol!

Second half for me seemed better than the first; I did enjoy a few of the topics covered if I'm honest. The audience Q&A / interaction bit at the very end was a nice touch. Would have been better to have a little more of that as there were people there with nice points / topics.

Shame Roundhouse haven't responded to you... not a great impression after the Arts venues have struggled so much lately. You'd have thought they'd really be pushing for all shows to be presented perfectly, no matter the performer / format!

Reactions: 3
Here he goes again, putting the name up of a female who dared to disagree with him 🙄
It’s always women he does this to, isn’t it! Grow up, you absolute puddle of a man instead of baiting your fan girls and boys to go and fight your battles.

Reactions: 12
It’s always women he does this to, isn’t it! Grow up, you absolute puddle of a man instead of baiting your fan girls and boys to go and fight your battles.
I can’t believe he’s like this. I remember when I first became a fan of his, in around 2017/2018, he seemed really supportive of women and seemed really knowledgeable about how our cycles can affect our ability to work out etc… he seemed genuinely nice and different to other fitness influencers at the time. I cannot believe how his attitude has changed. All that ‘fame’ has gone to his head. I think he’s always been a little arrogant, you have to be I think to achieve success like he has, but when it turns you into a monster, it becomes an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see on both his IG and the Thrudark IG that he has ingratiated himself with them. Some of them seemed fairly decent so am not sure why they are entertaining him 🤷🏼‍♀️

I see on both his IG and the Thrudark IG that he has ingratiated himself with them. Some of them seemed fairly decent so am not sure why they are entertaining him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was disappointed to see anthony/stazthrurdark link up with those two.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.