Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Well I have never done a recap before but as this man has the personality of a teaspoon it should not be too hard.

In the last thread:
:)James was still in Australia, doing his book tour and doing a one day course for PTs, to tell people how they should be doing things his way, and if they weren't he'd make them aware of how totally wrong they are.
;) James became rather obsessed with preferred pronouns, which is why we've added his to the thread title. Apparently you are a snowflake and an idiot if you put your pronouns in your bio, even though most people do it just to make others feel comfortable and to be more inclusive. But you've heard the man, we're all twats for doing so!! *angry rugby player noises*
:( James prepared to go back home to England, as he needs to be in England to get a permanent residence visa for Australia. He made it seem like he went back to England to see family. He doesn't seem to be too sure of Australia granting him the visa, so expect some boasting from him when and if he does.
:mad: He was an idiot to multiple of his clients, who only recommended certain changes to be made to his app/website/services. He took to publicly shaming people on multiple Facebook Live's, which only proves how much of a twat he is and how bad he is at communicating. He publicly degraded customers who have been loyal to him for a long time. What a sick little man. He has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tires on.
:cool: His bromance with Diren ended when Diren went home before him, but thankfully they're back reunited in England. They have been seen at different pubs, with very young girls. Such class acts these 30+ year olds.
:sick: He got his purple belt in BJJ, which took him about 4 years to get.
:love: He has been seen with multiple women in Australia, but never on the gram and always on the down low. Let us say a prayer for these poor women who can obviously do much better in life, if only they saw what a troll the man is.
🥳 James left Australia and went home to the UK. He rents a flat in Richmond, which is one of the least exciting and whitest boroughs in London. He will feel right at home.
🥵 Since his return to England James has mainly been posing with his nephew to make his female followers' ovaries explode.

I forgot to add:
Lately James has been exploring new business tactics to grow his audience even further: answering Q&A's every day, and only picking out questions which he can answer aggressively or questions that he deems too stupid to even answer so he can block his customers/audience. I am very interested to see how this business tactic will play out. I almost feel sorry for his business partner Shaw. Shaw, if you are reading this, I highly recommend you look into alternative streams of revenue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Kenkobop

I’m new here, and this may have already been talked about, but…

I really think James’s whole ‘do-whatever-I-want’ attitude is completely incompatible with parenthood. My dad has the same attitude, and he walked out on my mum when I was 2. He didn’t like the relationship, the neighbourhood, the responsibility. Now he lives on a beach in Hawaii, and yep, he takes his ‘dips’ everyday, just as James does.

Fact is, when you have kids, you do have to do a LOT of stuff you don’t want to do. You have to change nappies, deal with tantrums, deal with adolescents who say they hate you. You have to go to boring school concerts, stand around in the freezing cold to watch kids attempt to play sport for an hour or so.

And that’s just if everything goes to plan! What if your kid has mental health struggles? Or gets a terminal illness? Etc.

James is just a man-child, and his ‘philosophy’ is selfish and unrealistic.

again, this has probably been said before, but I just needed to vent. He triggers a lot of personal angst for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Tbh with Ben I felt really uneasy when he first starting dating sohee how he always used to take the piss out of her accent or little things she did and she’d look uneasy about it but just laugh. Especially coming out of a relationship like she did. It all seemed a bit love bombing and control. But I just thought nah he’s a nice bloke and he’s got some good advice etc. But then looking back she’s always the one following him she leaves behind her pets and family for him I feel he put her under immense pressure to do that. Just the way he made such a big deal about it like she’s so nice to come all this way blah blah after saying there’s no feasible way it would work. It’s just how a narc works as in ‘look how much she loves me guys’ to say he’s a private person you wouldn’t post about stuff like that. Also the story about his meds being lost and they would only survive another day before they would have to be destroyed. More bullshit for the sympathy vote in my eyes
Was never able to warm to him. He creeps me out and looks like he cries after sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love the irony of him saying that he didn't want to record his parents reaction to the new car, as he didn't want them to think it was a stunt...

When all he did was put it all over social media before hand...because it was a stunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

mango103

Interesting how he can recognise the privilege and advantage trans athletes would have when competing but cannot recognise white, male, having rich parents to fall back on type of privilege and advantage

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210625-163122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Diren dropped his shit merch part 2 today and this photo is in the email
I have no words for this hair...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg what is this shite - IFS alright. I feel SICK! 😂

I personally think James is even slightly embarrassed to be involved with this scummy IFS event at this point 🤣🤣 You can see it in his eyes, they look dead. When iIFS is in the sunshine it masks how low grade it is slightly but in London (in what looks like a car park), it looks so cheap.

I don’t mind Paul Olima normally, don’t follow him but JESESSSuSSSS I can see why Megan Rose Lane pulled the pin with him after one of the IFS events she attended with him. Wee young things hanging off him as he rave dances in a car park with his trousers down 🤣. Not exactly strong steady husband material or someone you’d want to build a life with. She’s made a smart and quick exit I think.

Any man speaking at a dumb event like this or a man who says social media influencer is his “career” is SO embarrassing 🤣 Give me a man who doesn’t “live differently” any day. A nice professional man a suit or a respectable tradesman in his overalls. These “men” are like a bad joke 🤣🤣🤣 James looks old and actually uncomfortable in the pictures and videos that are being posted. I feel a bit sorry for him tbh he looks embarrassed to be involved.

I can see why these men all hang out together and never venture out of their Insta gang. Imagine how intimidated James smith or diren would be hanging out with professional men their age with real careers like a lawyer or a doctor. Then the men ask them what they do …… erm … it’s so cringe and they are bound to see it 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
He absolutely would not get in there haha. He’s too old and does not have the body or looks the casting team are looking for, why are people feeding this ego 🤣
He has such a high opinion of himself. I often wish i had the confidence of the average white man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
Can you enlighten those of us who are blocked 🤣
Basically he made a video about an influencer that was caught posing in business class but was actually flying in economy 🙄🙄 pic of the influencer to shame her.... he used this as a rant to talk about people like him that pay for expensive business class seats that subsidise the cost of economy seats for the peasants 🙄 throughout the video he’s shouting at some man outside making noise in a vehicle.... he’s calling him a cunt and shouting “I bet you have never travelled business class in your life” 🙄🙄🙄 I don’t know if he thinks it’s funny, I am curled up in a ball cringing to death here

• Wow
  • Angry
Well I have never done a recap before but as this man has the personality of a teaspoon it should not be too hard.

In the last thread:
:)James was still in Australia, doing his book tour and doing a one day course for PTs, to tell people how they should be doing things his way, and if they weren't he'd make them aware of how totally wrong they are.
;) James became rather obsessed with preferred pronouns, which is why we've added his to the thread title. Apparently you are a snowflake and an idiot if you put your pronouns in your bio, even though most people do it just to make others feel comfortable and to be more inclusive. But you've heard the man, we're all twats for doing so!! *angry rugby player noises*
:( James prepared to go back home to England, as he needs to be in England to get a permanent residence visa for Australia. He made it seem like he went back to England to see family. He doesn't seem to be too sure of Australia granting him the visa, so expect some boasting from him when and if he does.
:mad: He was an idiot to multiple of his clients, who only recommended certain changes to be made to his app/website/services. He took to publicly shaming people on multiple Facebook Live's, which only proves how much of a twat he is and how bad he is at communicating. He publicly degraded customers who have been loyal to him for a long time. What a sick little man. He has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tires on.
:cool: His bromance with Diren ended when Diren went home before him, but thankfully they're back reunited in England. They have been seen at different pubs, with very young girls. Such class acts these 30+ year olds.
:sick: He got his purple belt in BJJ, which took him about 4 years to get.
:love: He has been seen with multiple women in Australia, but never on the gram and always on the down low. Let us say a prayer for these poor women who can obviously do much better in life, if only they saw what a troll the man is.
🥳 James left Australia and went home to the UK. He rents a flat in Richmond, which is one of the least exciting and whitest boroughs in London. He will feel right at home.
🥵 Since his return to England James has mainly been posing with his nephew to make his female followers' ovaries explode.

I forgot to add:
Lately James has been exploring new business tactics to grow his audience even further: answering Q&A's every day, and only picking out questions which he can answer aggressively or questions that he deems too stupid to even answer so he can block his customers/audience. I am very interested to see how this business tactic will play out. I almost feel sorry for his business partner Shaw. Shaw, if you are reading this, I highly recommend you look into alternative streams of revenue.
An excellent summary!!
*claims to be immune to criticism, then blocks anyone who posts any criticism/comments that disagree or likes comments that disagree...
*talks about future wives of his as having a prime purpose of fathering his children alongside a full time nanny (what an HONOUR) and will likely end up in divorce courts, this does not put off the blind sycophants who kiss his ass in comments/his cult “plan” Facebook page to which he makes no contribution whatsoever
*puts up personal Instagram pages of people he has taken offence towards to encourage his followers to abuse them too (99% seem to be women)
*tells everyone else to “stay in their lane” yet for some godforsaken reason decided he was qualified to be a life coach, and wrote a book of regurgitated quotes from other professionals and told everyone to quit their jobs/relationships/friendships if they were boring and travel the world (*conveniently not mentioning his privileged background of the bank of mummy and daddy backing him up when he went travelling and no responsibilities)
*took great offence at the concept of “white privilege” claiming he got where he had through sheer hard work, missing the complete irony that he couldn’t have demonstrated more clearly his white privilege and ignorance of issues people of other ethnicities would have faced. Then tried to defend his stance by gaslighting those (rightly) criticising his tone-deaf post

My god - I’m sure there’s even more!!

• Heart

Steeevo

Love Island casting: How would you describe your personality?

James Smith: I sometimes have a moustache, I wear budgie smugglers, big sunglasses and occasionally I wear different hats for bants.

Love Island casting: Erm, okay...

James Smith: I can also say the word "cunt".

Love Island casting: Right, thanks for your time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gold_7

Chatty Member
If your life isn’t changed much due to the pandemic, you’re very lucky. My husband died of covid in January and I’m not alone in losing a loved one - millions of people have. It’s not just about not being able to go into the office to work and your leisure time impacted.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I don't know why that annoyed me so much. So age 16 - 21 his dad doubled his wages/how much he earned?

When I was16 I lived in a crappy 2 up 2 down temp accommodation with my newborn baby as a single mum, worked my arse off, stayed at school and passed all my GCSEs whilst recovering from an emergency csection and breastfeeding, then went to college and got more qualifications all whilst working so I could pay my bills and rent. Left education at 19 with 32 C grade or about qualifications and carried on working to have what I have now.

Breastfed longer than I wanted too because I couldn't afford formula. Made homemade baby food in bulk for the week and freeze it with fruit and veg that was yellow label ready to bin that if buy 3.30pm Sunday. But my rent was paid by me, my bills were paid by me, my child had a full belly and was warm and had decent clothes with money I HAD EARNED.

Never relied on a penny from NOONE. EVERYONE said I would be on benefits and get a council house and live life on dole when I got pregnant at 15. I chose to show them that I could do it. Even if it meant doing the majority of my school and college work at home because I couldn't afford childcare. I'd go in on a Monday, get my weeks work, and ask questions via email. I got it done.

This James has lived on handouts his entire life and wouldn't know how to graft, budget and work hard if it kicked him in the nads repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Your personal views on Jimmy Saville are not relevant to your review of the Jimmy Saville summer kids camp”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25