James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that they are such amazing talks apparently but they aren't sellouts and you can still buy walk up tickets

Reactions: 5
JUST duck OFF!

P.S. spotted this yesterday and forgot to share
LOL, "sorry lads no trip to Vegas for Diren's 30th, as I haven't reached a million followers yet."

These social media influencers lead a strange life governed by a constant need for likes and followers for validation and happiness. A bit sad really.

If you're reading James, the full Pat Sharp mullet and dressing like Timmy Mallet would really really annoy me. So please please don't go for that look!

Reactions: 7
You would have to be mad to pay for a ticket to his b2b event. We all know the “secret” it’s whatever he puts in his so called “famous” emails everyday and whatever posts he does on Instagram. There’s no big secret to it and near enough every PT on the gram is trying to copy him now (shock factor, swearing, calorie deficit, anti slimming world etc) it’s boring! Really baffles me how people fall for it all. The best fitness coaches are busy coaching now filming their life on the gram.

Reactions: 14
Funny that they are such amazing talks apparently but they aren't sellouts and you can still buy walk up tickets
And he is making out tonight is such a huge audience - it’s in London so should be massive and also his only night there! A couple of hundred people for a one off London gig is absolutely nothing 🤣

Reactions: 9
James who ‘would still have a job & not be bothered if social media died’ is already planning reaching follower milestones 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He also harps on about how follower numbers don’t matter to him but then uses it as an insult when someone is a dick to him with ‘hardly any followers’.

Reactions: 12
Ok…the que is about half a mile long with lots of giggling women. My other half is thrilled haha. We are going to nandos and letting all them nutters wait in the Q and go in first.

• Haha
Also they’re giving out discount codes for IFS - you can see it in their stories. Sales must be bad if they’re happy to share the codes out on their stories 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah should’ve started 7.30 but didn’t start til 8.15.
We’ve given up and have left at half time. Sainsbury’s stop for some snacks.

I think the roundhouse is more interested in serving the 1500 than people seeing the show. I could not be bothered to sit there for another hour waiting for them to come back on while they all got served
Diren was ok, got the crowd going. James mumbled found it hard to hear him. He spoke about relationships and mortgages. Sure it would’ve probably livened up in the second half but my bladder and patience with people wouldn’t see that through.

Lucy Lord was also in the audience. I didn’t think you could leave Auz? Or has that changed.

Last edited:

I think the roundhouse is more interested in serving the 1500 than people seeing the show. I could not be bothered to sit there for another hour waiting for them to come back on while they all got served
Diren was ok, got the crowd going. James mumbled found it hard to hear him. He spoke about relationships and mortgages. Sure it would’ve probably livened up in the second half but my bladder and patience with people wouldn’t see that through.

Lucy Lord was also in the audience. I didn’t think you could leave Auz? Or has that changed.
Lucy quit her job so no longer had a work visa for Aus and was made to come back to the U.K. x

Reactions: 2
Did anyone go tonight and know what happened with the girl at the end? 🤔🤔 just seen the question on his story

Reactions: 3

That’s really poor. Can’t stand when you buy tickets to concerts and shows, with your hard earned cash, and then they don’t start on time, especially 45 minutes late!! I’ve met James and Diren, Diren always seemed quite likeable, but James was really nice back then but now just comes across as so arrogant

Reactions: 2
Did anyone go tonight and know what happened with the girl at the end? 🤔🤔 just seen the question on his story
just looking through the commentson his post and it sounds like she lost someone to suicide and James took her backstage to discuss it????

That surprises me - when someone sent in a question for his podcast about bereavement, he literally had no empathy. He was right in that they were not qualified to offer support, but his tone was so dismissive. I quite liked him prior to that, but it really changed my perception of him.

Reactions: 11
That surprises me - when someone sent in a question for his podcast about bereavement, he literally had no empathy. He was right in that they were not qualified to offer support, but his tone was so dismissive. I quite liked him prior to that, but it really changed my perception of him.
Yea he was completely out of order on that podcast and anytime he mentions mental health now and gets applauded for it but his groupies I am just disgusted at the hypocrisy of him (even more so now that he called it mental health and then called his physical health ‘proper health’).

i always remember in the past anyone who met James had really positive things to say and talked about how lovely he was and that he wasn’t like his online persona. I wonder what peoples opinion of him are now when they meet him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.