James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he couldn't stand being with "desperate clout chasing cunts"...eh pot kettle there James. Isn't that what his entire marketing strategy is?
I was going to say that! A bit rich coming from him, when everything he says or does is for clout šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ His entire ā€˜careerā€™ is based on creating clout šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
He always seems to get questions about going in love Island. Probably asks himself if for engagement.

Reactions: 9
Love Island casting: How would you describe your personality?

James Smith: I sometimes have a moustache, I wear budgie smugglers, big sunglasses and occasionally I wear different hats for bants.

Love Island casting: Erm, okay...

James Smith: I can also say the word "bleep".

Love Island casting: Right, thanks for your time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m pretty sure him and Diren said they were approached by love island one yearā€¦clearly both desperate to get on it

• Haha
Iā€™m due to go tomorrow night to the roundhouse. Got tickets before I found this tattle page lolā€¦.not quite sure what to expect but already going to London for birthday so may aswell still go.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m pretty sure him and Diren said they were approached by love island one yearā€¦clearly both desperate to get on it
Iā€™m sure it was the Australian version thoughā€¦ if he bowled in he would look like a grandad compared to everyone else šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, him and Dirin signing photos of themselves to give out to 'fans'. FFS. Who in the hell would want a signed photo of the 2 of them?! Like really? Of all the tit you could have, that would be the shittest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I willā€¦I have no idea what either of them are going to go on aboutā€¦they just love the sound of their own voice. I really hope they donā€™t wan crowd interaction.
The ā€œwarm upā€ crowd in his stories looks beyond thrilled šŸ¤£ Although maybe they are just gutted they wonā€™t get a signed picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CBA27FB1-5015-41AA-9449-48B9A67B79C1.png

ā€œMe and Dirat are exactly the same sizeā€ yeah okay Jimbob.
Get off the mdma

• Haha
When they wear those super skinny ripped jeans for the shows it makes me vom in my mouth a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JUST duck OFF!

P.S. spotted this yesterday and forgot to share
Not quite sure why people see a million followers as a big deal. It's not the number you have bit how engaged they are and the spend per follower. Some people are very very successful with a much much smaller following. Especially considering how many bots and companies etc there are on there.

Reactions: 7
T
Latest photos from the amazingly awesome James ā€˜the PT Godā€™ Smith Sold Out World Tour.
This is my favourite post Iā€™ve ever seen on here!!! The faces of the audience in his pics... some look asleep some look bored and others look like psycho fangirls - scary

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.