James Smith #6 James Smith (he/him)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That surprises me - when someone sent in a question for his podcast about bereavement, he literally had no empathy. He was right in that they were not qualified to offer support, but his tone was so dismissive. I quite liked him prior to that, but it really changed my perception of him.
This was my turning point too!

Reactions: 3
That’s really poor. Can’t stand when you buy tickets to concerts and shows, with your hard earned cash, and then they don’t start on time, especially 45 minutes late!! I’ve met James and Diren, Diren always seemed quite likeable, but James was really nice back then but now just comes across as so arrogant
Exactly that and I just knew after the interval would be the same. The ques at the bar were ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Exactly that and I just knew after the interval would be the same. The ques at the bar were ridiculous.
I imagine he thought it would make him appear really chill and like he doesn’t care or whatever, but in reality, when those people have paid money to come and see you, you show them respect. He’s getting too big for his boots. I went to the tour he did a while back, and he was on time, he stopped to chat to everyone both before and after, and was genuinely humbled to be there. Now however, total opposite it would appear!

Reactions: 5
2FF70A0F-2506-46A8-B11D-FAA02499465F.jpeg

Sounds like it went well 😂

Also, next book in the works, “James Smith: Not a Consumer Rights Expert”
8D420985-B133-47FA-B6A0-C32087E3F023.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh I'm so sick of people ranting and raving at companies like that. Do you not think that Scottish Power and every single company and supplier out there hasn't faced, and is still facing, big challenges. And they have also had to just get on with living and working during a pandemic when most people were able to be safe at home.

Basically its #bekind (but only to me)

Working in a customer facing role the entitlement, rudeness, inpatience and arrogance of people has increased ten fold this last year or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, all your Q&As seem totally genuine 🤥

View attachment 676991

View attachment 676992
Going on at Scottish Power yet not a single person in the venue last night at his gig was wearing a mask that I can see. You would think if he feels so passionately about the “arts sector” venues he would want to protect them and encourage his audience to put their masks on!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
View attachment 676991

View attachment 676992
Yeah because it James smith Is on the case this will make ALL the difference 😂😂 wanker

When it comes to going stuff like this for publicity and likes it’s probably better to give up! The mans a walking cringe fest

Attachments

• Haha
Yeah because it James smith Is on the case this will make ALL the difference 😂😂 wanker

When it comes to going stuff like this for publicity and likes it’s probably better to give up! The mans a walking cringe fest
bleeping hell i am embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can safely say I was the only person that wore a mask when everyone was seated. The door men did ask when we walked through the main doors.

Reactions: 3

The “sausage in side her” comment, what a dick

I thought that was a joke…mortified for him 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He did a post on Tuesday advertising his book. 17k views but only 4 shares and 18 comments. 😂😂😂 great engagement James

• Haha
  • Wow
Less then half full for the next “chat tit” session, how awkward for a sell out world tour 😬
Also went to look at some of the others and some venues aren’t even advertising him on their website; he has obviously paid to host it as a “private party” rather then a gig for the venue 🤣🤣
Oh dear oh dear lol

Reactions: 2
I can safely say I was the only person that wore a mask when everyone was seated. The door men did ask when we walked through the main doors.
There were some people wearing masks inside. I saw a few myself and I wore one. You may safely say you were the only one, but I guarantee you weren't.
I stayed for the whole show, got given a ticket by a friend and went for the sh*ts and gigs. Shame about the sound quality sitting at the back. The encore bit was actually good, I did like the message. Roundhouse is usually amazing for acoustics. People talking and getting wasted throughout the show was annoying; I don't understand why people go to see something, and then talk the whole way through it - go and sit in a pub LOL!

Thing is, plenty of people have had their second jabs, and if we're being told by venues and the government we don't have to wear masks constantly, a lot of people aren't going to wear them. Plenty of people didn't have masks on, but it's a bit hard to wear one while drinking / eating snacks throughout the show.

From what I'm hearing most theatre audiences tend to be mostly unmasked in general from friends who have been

Really disappointed to see these two clowns pop up at starzthrudarks Instagram stories. Looks like they were invited down to his gym, just thought he had better taste

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.