James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see Pav is back from the ‘long term’ JSA crew - I don’t think he’s in the group anymore, I think he left in a huff after he didn’t win any challenges and I think he fell out with some of the admins. Then he disappeared for ages but now he’s back! I also heard he was being a bit sleazy in DM’s to some of the JSA girls which is bad because his Mrs is in JSA too (or she was for a while) 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
@coachtomreardon someone just posted the screenshot above. It really shone some light on just how little JS knows.
The ‘Cherry picking’ comment was made by Phil Learney aka ‘The PT Coach’ (see pic below).

James will be massively bothered by this.
He always had a lot of respect for Learney and used to speak about how knowledgeable and respected he was in his fb lives.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So I see Pav is back from the ‘long term’ JSA crew - I don’t think he’s in the group anymore, I think he left in a huff after he didn’t win any challenges and I think he fell out with some of the admins. Then he disappeared for ages but now he’s back! I also heard he was being a bit sleazy in DM’s to some of the JSA girls which is bad because his Mrs is in JSA too (or she was for a while) 🤷🏻‍♂️
To say he's sleazy is an understatement.

Gloated about sleeping with several different women and had several on the go. How his Mrs doesn't know is beyond me.

He's almost predatory towards women in general and is extremely narcissistic according to several ladies accounts of what's happened to them.

Gaslighting, stalking the lot. You name it, Pav has done it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To say he's sleazy is an understatement.

Gloated about sleeping with several different women and had several on the go. How his Mrs doesn't know is beyond me.

He's almost predatory towards women in general and is extremely narcissistic according to several ladies accounts of what's happened to them.

Gaslighting, stalking the lot. You name it, Pav has done it.
Who is pav?

Reactions: 1
Some of the JSA girls?! More like 99% of them.
I unfollowed him months ago after seeing the 18 month old progress photos reshared constantly. Mr Consistency Team DILF and other ridiculous hashtag.
Summer again soon...so no doubt his budgie smugglers will be out again soon 🙄
The way he has treated women in the JSA is disgusting...but guess James taught him well

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who is pav?
This is him ..... thinks he’s some kind of bleeping celebrity

Some of the JSA girls?! More like 99% of them.

I unfollowed him months ago after seeing the 18 month old progress photos reshared constantly. Mr Consistency Team DILF and other ridiculous hashtag.
Summer again soon...so no doubt his budgie smugglers will be out again soon 🙄
The way he has treated women in the JSA is disgusting...but guess James taught him well
Yeah anybody that tags their own posts #teamdilf ..... honestly .... WTAF????? I did hear that he was a complete narcissist and a real control freak when things didn’t go his way with girls (let’s ignore the fact that he has a girlfriend and kid at home). I think he gained loads of followers through JSA and it totally went to his head. Egomaniac. What is interesting is the number of people that follow him compare to the number that he follows. I think that says a lot....

Attachments

This is him ..... thinks he’s some kind of bleeping celebrity

Yeah anybody that tags their own posts #teamdilf ..... honestly .... WTAF????? I did hear that he was a complete narcissist and a real control freak when things didn’t go his way with girls (let’s ignore the fact that he has a girlfriend and kid at home). I think he gained loads of followers through JSA and it totally went to his head. Egomaniac. What is interesting is the number of people that follow him compare to the number that he follows. I think that says a lot....
Ah yes, I remember him now

I like pav... he did an amazing burpee challenge last year. Never heard of him with the JSA women. Any more details ?
How much more do you need? The fact you haven't heard him with JSA women surprises me. Ask him about Kelli, Fran, Terri, Sam, Becci and many others. He'll likely block you though as that doesn't fit in with his reality.

He's stalked women across different continents (yes continents) travelled to events specifically on the assumption to have sex when he was told no.

He's controlling, manipulative and many MANY others things. He likely dropped off the face of the earth because he was busted being a sleaze bag.

Not to mention the asshole still shares his progress pictures from 18 months ago like they're still relevant now.

He's not trustworthy in the slightest and you will likely never see him in JSA ever again.

He slagged James off something rotten, went to Jay Alderton, tried to suck up his ass. He is so far up his own ass he smudges his eyeliner. Now he's back because he can't handle not having people loving him. He just wants all the attention all whilst having a fiancee (Hi Amanda if you read this) with his kid at home, seemingly completely unknowing of all that has gone on.

Class A narcissist.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
And sinead Quinn is crying on her stories again. Someone called this the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much more do you need? The fact you haven't heard him with JSA women surprises me. Ask him about Kelli, Fran, Terri, Sam, Becci and many others. He'll likely block you though as that doesn't fit in with his reality.

He's stalked women across different continents (yes continents) travelled to events specifically on the assumption to have sex when he was told no.

He's controlling, manipulative and many MANY others things. He likely dropped off the face of the earth because he was busted being a sleaze bag.

Not to mention the asshole still shares his progress pictures from 18 months ago like they're still relevant now.

He's not trustworthy in the slightest and you will likely never see him in JSA ever again.

He slagged James off something rotten, went to Jay Alderton, tried to suck up his ass. He is so far up his own ass he smudges his eyeliner. Now he's back because he can't handle not having people loving him. He just wants all the attention all whilst having a fiancee (Hi Amanda if you read this) with his kid at home, seemingly completely unknowing of all that has gone on.

Class A narcissist.
Honestly did not hear any of this !! I am not in the clique just an outsider . Wow !!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t James drop out of uni after his first year? 🤔
In this he claims to have a BSC in Sports Perfomance and Coaching!
He brags about never going to one lecture.
And more than 5000 hours 1-1 pt? Yeah right!!! Where did you find this?
Edit-never mind,I’m assuming the fitness first site given their tops!

Reactions: 4
He brags about never going to one lecture.
And more than 5000 hours 1-1 pt? Yeah right!!! Where did you find this?
Edit-never mind,I’m assuming the fitness first site given their tops!
Seems he's a serial bullshitter, especially when it comes to his past and experience.

Anything that helps boost his bank account.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.