James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand, is she calling Mac out? Or defending him?
I'm not sure she just appeared on my fyp, so I didn't get the full story. Just she's going live at 10pm to have her say about everything because she's not being screen recorded and flaked about

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure she just appeared on my fyp, so I didn't get the full story. Just she's going live at 10pm to have her say about everything because she's not being screen recorded and flaked about
Ah, yeah she just said dont mention James so duck knows.

Imagine her hyping up 10pm and shes bleeping late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She never went live the big liar
I was just about to say that on the Rosie thread, wtf was that all about. Think of all the women she was there to speak on behalf of that shes let down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Speaking of Shan anyway, they sat and spoke about the size of Macs dick, for an uncomfortable amount of time while Mac was literally panting in the background saying how much she was wanting it/getting it etc.

You're defo not an advocate for womens issues.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to say that on the Rosie thread, wtf was that all about. Think of all the women she was there to speak on behalf of that shes let down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Speaking of Shan anyway, they sat and spoke about the size of Macs dick, for an uncomfortable amount of time while Mac was literally panting in the background saying how much she was wanting it/getting it etc.

You're defo not an advocate for womens issues.
Naw she's just cock hungry. I have heard him flapping it about on live and he sent Rosie a nude she said it was massive. A massive dick attached to a massive dick ๐Ÿ˜‚

@MountainThyme shes live no sure what she's talking about ran here first

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aw ffs, feel like I walked into a group counselling session.
Theyโ€™re talking about supporting women and preaching mental health but are tripping over eachother to talk about themselves ๐Ÿ˜ด

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Slowpoker off topic but did you see Burkes update in relation to the hair loss stuff?

She never even had breakage either. She legit had matted hair that was so horrendous it had to be cut out.

Still not hairloss steph...? (well you did lose hair that was CUT OFF).
Id say its more mental health related because thats happened through her not brushing her hair for a long time for it to be in the state it was, plus it was damaged.
Screenshot_20220403-105738_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
@Slowpoker off topic but did you see Burkes update in relation to the hair loss stuff?

She never even had breakage either. She legit had matted hair that was so horrendous it had to be cut out.

Still not hairloss steph...? (well you did lose hair that was CUT OFF).
Id say its more mental health related because thats happened through her not brushing her hair for a long time for it to be in the state it was, plus it was damaged.View attachment 1169519
Where can I see that? I new it hadn't been falling out.

Never mind Iv got it. It's still not hair loss. She said her hair was falling out at the back and she had none left. She would have felt that matt as well!

Aye I think she's just not been looking after her hair.

Where can I see that? I new it hadn't been falling out
Her page, black and white video after the hair loss update.

I watch so much weird tit on youtube and there's a women who basically all she does is comb out peoples hair who they've let get into an absolute state (usually worse than burkes) but its always mental health related usually, then the embarrassment of how they've let it get to that stage and it stops them from getting it sorted.

So instead of that burkes made up phantom hair loss, caused by scissors and poor personal hygiene.

Last edited:
Her page, black and white video after the hair loss update.
Yeah I got it, I still can't believe she's passing it off as health related. The thinning at the top is really normal for someone of her age even if that's hard to hear. Hair loss doesn't result in a huge matted clump at the back of your head.

Mac live, treating that bird like tit again.

If you have any self respect get him in the bin.

Id rather stab myself in the vag with a hot poker than even breath the same air as that creep ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's live trying to convince girls he's single & wasn't in bed with anyone this morning. Not even washed his dick and he's looking for the next

• Sick
Rough as duck
He is one ugly mother fucker aint he. This guy must have a dick that shoots money for all these women to be after him. Id rather sew up my own vag with a rusty needle than go near that!! Riddled with all sorts of crabs and sti's no doubt. Boggin bastard