James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Mac with his ex on his shoulders at Gerry Cinnamon. Wonder what Shan is saying about that!
I saw him all over her in a video Nic Gray put up, find it disgusting they even give him the time of day after him trolling SD 🤢

Reactions: 4
Not sure where else to post this but that cheryl cruz is doing so well for herself now making cocktails n stuff for weddings plus her new puppys super cute not mussing the drama its nice see her no drama

Not sure where else to post this but that cheryl cruz is doing so well for herself now making cocktails n stuff for weddings plus her new puppys super cute not mussing the drama its nice see her no drama
she has had that business cocktail business for a wee while. She actually popped into my head the other night. I stopped following her when she was hanging about with the beast Jamesy!

Reactions: 1
Hows he even still getting on the leaderboard theres no col crisis with tiktok idiots it seems still wimning streaks still drama

Reactions: 1
The guy gives me the boak 🤢 never knew he was still on the app!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He just looks absolutely bogging, even his camera is always blurry as it’s covered in that much dirt 🤢

Reactions: 4
I was going to post a gif in reference to how boggin he is but as a scrolled I noticed this one....that is his actual teeth in that picture 🤢 he gives me the heave, Manky Mac!
Thats sophie rose in a rage about Remi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2