James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught one of his lives once. What an angry little man. Not someone I would choose to follow

Reactions: 2
Just caught the end of that Cheryl that James was seeing a few weeks agos live with Scotty and Jade frati. Jade was screaming at her to end the live before something happened she was getting messages about Cheryl. Fucknose what it's about but it's juicy

Never mind Cheryl shagged James McClellan mr luva luva and everyone's fuming

Last edited:
That Cheryl is in Jamesy house with his wain, tried to stab someone? Mj burns? James is asleep. James Mac said she done the same in his house a few weeks ago. She's refusing any help to get home.

Reactions: 4
That Cheryl is in Jamesy house with his wain, tried to stab someone? Mj burns? James is asleep. James Mac said she done the same in his house a few weeks ago. She's refusing any help to get home.
She’s an absolute riot tonight , same as she was in a right mess On the live before a month or so ago with Jamesy & James Mac I think it was Jamesys flat they were in. I’m embarrassed watching her tonight so many telling her to go home offering lifts etc but she’s not interested in leaving . By the sounds of it MJ and her man went up to Jamesys flat earlier & cheryl tried to stab MJ, Jamesy grabbed the knife off her .
She was filming Jamesy sleeping while his wee boy wandered about the flat , she was absolutely fleeing.

• Wow
Just managed to record the last wee bit .It’s not often I agree with Scotty yous know I think he he an absolute wank but last night he was bang on telling cheryl to go up the road. He was in the comments aswell agreeing with folk that had said she had done this to James Mac a few weeks prior ( I remember the James Mac live, she was sat naked from the waist down, 🙈 it was the night the two James’s were taunting noodleheads then gf who he has never met in the flesh that horrible wee lassie Courteney the catfish Bourgoyne)
Several folk were offering her lifts home last night , she was claiming taxi’s were closed but loads offerered to call her a taxi home but she blanked all their offers.
Noodlehead was so pished he passed out leaving that Cheryl who had not long tried to stab MJ pished alone with his child.

@Rolandtherat @Wee Toots

James.mac32

just joined what's happening?

Getting the jist a bit that a lassie spoke to a 15 year old. They are selective with who they out as a pedalo or beast. James is laughing about sending unsolicited nudes. Sexual harassment?

Last edited:
@Rolandtherat @Wee Toots

James.mac32

just joined what's happening?

Getting the jist a bit that a lassie spoke to a 15 year old. They are selective with who they out as a pedalo or beast. James is laughing about sending unsolicited nudes. Sexual harassment?
Thanks wee doll. Aye the lassie shouldn't have been speaking to a 15 yr old then loads of folk went in telling her hes 15 she was talking about the wee boy going to college etc but once they all attacked her she went on the defence don't know if I've missed if she said anything sexual? Id still kick up fk if a guy was talking to my 15 yr old on social media so I get it but did any of them give go after rosie wen she said she would w4nk off her son? Or when property boss said he wanted to be "baw deep" in 14 yr olds naw did they duck!!!!

James has got that Shan back in his bed trying to kid on she's not there. How degrading

Someone's just said to the lassie that you don't speak to under 16 year olds. I'm sorry but the lassies 26. She shouldn't be talking to a 15 year old or a 16 year old. It seems like she was under the impression he was older then found out he was 15. Fucknose, I hate all these selective pedalo hunters

That's out of order. I'd go mental if that was any of my kids. They all need to get a grip. If she's 26 she should know he's far too young.

I can't get in, it must be the account I'm blocked on

Reactions: 3
James has got that Shan back in his bed trying to kid on she's not there. How degrading

Someone's just said to the lassie that you don't speak to under 16 year olds. I'm sorry but the lassies 26. She shouldn't be talking to a 15 year old or a 16 year old. It seems like she was under the impression he was older then found out he was 15. Fucknose, I hate all these selective pedalo hunters
Aye she should have kicked him out straight away if it was my boy she was talking to id be at her door rag dolling her but where was these hunters when mac was joking about rape? When alan wrote he was standing outside a school with his zip down? And all the sados that have changed their name to yes the girl or whatever the nonsense is🤣 I'm actually embarrassed for them fkn mothers and doing tit like that. Half of them in the comments are all ones that stuck up for rosie and alan. Makes me sick the fkn lot of them!!

Reactions: 5
Of course it's weird as duck she was talking to a 15 year old but it's even weirder that there's people on the app "joking" about sexually assaulting kids, rape. Mind when that Danny was pretending he was near a school and mags went nuts and he's not even a pedalo? That group of hunters do more harm than good.

There Alanna blanco telling everyone how it is, and she's right. Apparently the wee guy joined her live box. Asked for her Snapchat she said it's in my bio. Made out he was finishing his apprenticeship, turns out he wasn't and he was turning 15. Alana said the word beast gets thrown about that app to much

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Of course it's weird as duck she was talking to a 15 year old but it's even weirder that there's people on the app "joking" about sexually assaulting kids, rape. Mind when that Danny was pretending he was near a school and mags went nuts and he's not even a pedalo? That group of hunters do more harm than good.

There Alanna blanco telling everyone how it is, and she's right. Apparently the wee guy joined her live box. Asked for her Snapchat she said it's in my bio. Made out he was finishing his apprenticeship, turns out he wasn't and he was turning 15. Alana said the word beast gets thrown about that app to much
Got to agree way alanna it does get flung about too much. The lassie told the boy to get 2 trades she wasn't saying anything sexual the lassie was just having an innocent convo but I get that's how grooming starts she should have cut the live 100%. But aw these ones now on her live acting like wee hard woman but the lassie isn't helping herself saying she will continue talking to who she wants. She isn't grasping the fact she can't talk to 15yr olds. But the p3ado hunters weren't kicking up fk about rosie and Alan. 3 lassies in her live giving her abuse a guy went in threatened her where the fk were they all wen other ppl said tit.

I've found the girls live, she's saying to Stephanie Burke she wants to kill herself I think her Dad hung himself 😔 she definitely needs help she's not grasping what she's done wrong. She's sitting drinking Dragon Soop, Stephanie is telling her to cut the live. I think they've arranged a welfare check.

James Mac is back in

That Shan/Jugzy has no respect for herself if she’s gone near him again after he spoke to her like tit before. That’s all these lot seem to do bed hop they must be absolutely hoaching full of STI’s . James is absolutely bogging looking he always looks to me like he’s been up sweeping chimneys .
didn’t see the bit about someone talking to a kid but it absolutely drives me round the bend when they label some folk beasts but others who have said they want to touch kids and rape women like Alan Shields is perfectly fine

They need put doon every single one a them they are wired to the moon