James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot fkn stand the lot of them in that lassies live. See if Scott wasn't egging them all on they lassies wouldn't all have went in the lassies live giving her abuse. All an absolute bunch of bullies leave the lassie alone aye she should have ended the live way a 15yr old! The absolute cheek of that fanny whisperer after showing his dick on an app that children use and he is a weirdo hunter!!!

Reactions: 6
Scotty aka Jeremy Kyle is in leeshannon live saying he'll try and sort it 🙈😂

She said she got lifted for assaulting a police officer as she tried to grab the phone out his hand when they were down for a welfare check

She also said she's married with a husband 😂

Cher doesn't have enough followers for a thread. You need over 10k
Scottys a pure wumin he’s in about everyone’s drama he’s a embarrassment of a boy if that was your man acting like that you’d be affronted . He’s literally on lives 24 hours a day must no have much of a real life

he’s really pressing that lassie to talk about her sister who stabbed her 23 times. Asking why she’s got a scar on her face etc . It’s nane of his business.

Cannot fkn stand the lot of them in that lassies live. See if Scott wasn't egging them all on they lassies wouldn't all have went in the lassies live giving her abuse. All an absolute bunch of bullies leave the lassie alone aye she should have ended the live way a 15yr old! The absolute cheek of that fanny whisperer after showing his dick on an app that children use and he is a weirdo hunter!!!
They are going to push that lassie into hurting herself she’s clearly vulnerable. Horrible bastards

Reactions: 5
Wee Glesga maw sticking up for the lassie and said Scott and other pages are always in about the drama 🤣 shes fkn right!

Loads of people in the live saying aw that group are aw sweetie wives 👏 👏 they aw need to get a grip its bullying and its always lassies they go after. They know majority of us on here are woman and wanted to "out" us like get a fkn grip of yersel. Few people on here know me and I don't use my face on tt due to my past if I wanted my fkn face on social media id do it myself no some wee clout chasing gang thinking they are hard! I'm disabled and would still ge every one of them a fkn slap fkn wee wet wipes!

Last edited:
Wee Glesga maw sticking up for the lassie and said Scott and other pages are always in about the drama 🤣 shes fkn right!

Loads of people in the live saying aw that group are aw sweetie wives 👏 👏 they aw need to get a grip its bullying and its always lassies they go after. They know majority of us on here are woman and wanted to "out" us like get a fkn grip of yersel. Few people on here know me and I don't use my face on tt due to my past if I wanted my fkn face on social media id do it myself no some wee clout chasing gang thinking they are hard! I'm disabled and would still ge every one of them a fkn slap fkn wee wet wipes!
aye seen a good few folk are starting to wise up to Scotty. It’s beyond me how so many are being taken in by this cretin he is just vile he should not have been trying to get that lassie to talk about her sister stabbing her , talk about her scarred face like what if she’s insecure about her scar.What a bloody shame for her

all the clowns changing their names to yess the girls or yes the boys … not one of them have any idea who the vile guy is

Scottys a pure wumin he’s in about everyone’s drama he’s a embarrassment of a boy if that was your man acting like that you’d be affronted . He’s literally on lives 24 hours a day must no have much of a real life

he’s really pressing that lassie to talk about her sister who stabbed her 23 times. Asking why she’s got a scar on her face etc . It’s nane of his business.

They are going to push that lassie into hurting herself she’s clearly vulnerable. Horrible bastards
It's a bloody sin for her. They're all making a mountain out of a molehill. The lassie had far too much to drink and was talking to a wee guy just about his job. Have us adults to walk about and ignore anyone under 18/21 because they're a minor. They've all went too far. There was nothing sexual as far as I can see.

There was a guy James in (not smack), he was being really calm with her saying watch your lives back and people are upset & angry because they thought you were adding him to Snapchat. She's like no I see your point I didn't add him I don't use it.

Reactions: 4
It's a bloody sin for her. They're all making a mountain out of a molehill. The lassie had far too much to drink and was talking to a wee guy just about his job. Have us adults to walk about and ignore anyone under 18/21 because they're a minor. They've all went too far. There was nothing sexual as far as I can see.

There was a guy James in (not smack), he was being really calm with her saying watch your lives back and people are upset & angry because they thought you were adding him to Snapchat. She's like no I see your point I didn't add him I don't use it.
I know, there’s been no one saying she said anything inappropriate to the boy. They are so quick to jump on and call innocent people beasts, while actual beasts like Rosie who said she has sex with her kids and Alan Shields who admitted to being a paedophile sitting outside Schools with his zip down eyeing up 14 year old school girls are totally fine with this lot… Aldo is regularly in Scottys lives all pally, total hypocrite.

There's about 20 of them changed their names to yes the boys/girls im cringing like fk at them 😂 even her from sts. All just wee bullies and their wee puppet master

Reactions: 4
😂😂 I only caught the tail end of it, but he was talking about how they can go back to bullying vulnerable people and making them relapse. So just assuming that's who he was speaking about.
I went to nosy and Danny was in his comments but nothing interesting yet 🤭

Reactions: 2
I went to nosy and Danny was in his comments but nothing interesting yet 🤭
Hes getting in the box

Watching this is making me lose braincells, duck this. Don't know how anyone can watch Danny btw 😂

**Update - Scotty joined the box, they were talking away normally, Mac didn't mention anything.... Scotty left.
Steph Yoker called James a bleeping arse licker and left. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
The other night when James was encouraging everyone to call that Shannon lee girl a beast scotty and that lot said they didn't like how James was acting. Last night I caught Danny calling James, James Smack 😂

• Haha
The other night when James was encouraging everyone to call that Shannon lee girl a beast scotty and that lot said they didn't like how James was acting. Last night I caught Danny calling James, James Smack 😂
Haha well they've just acted like best pals and said they were exchanging numbers.
When Danny was in the box James was like "aye I like you but none of your bleeping crew"
And "What's this about them all wanting to take me down"

.... Scotty joins and he says duck all 😂 no wonder Steph called him out.

I quite like Steph so sorry for putting you on Tattle again 😂

• Haha
Only caught 5 mins of Danny in the box on james live , Danny had been hiding in his hoose as he got a chap on the door he thought it was the polis 🤣but it was the post man he left him a card saying he had a parcel . James Macs lives always irritate me I don’t know if it’s the filter or if his camera lens on his phone is as bogging as him but the haziness irritates me.
Scotty flirts like duck with that Shannon that James is using & abusing for his hole, maybe that’s how he doesn’t like him or maybe James just sees that Scottys a wank

• Haha
Actually if I remember I think neds crew were laughing at the thought of James saying he runs Scottish tiktok 😂😂

• Haha