James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live was wild last night 😱 I didn't catch the first bit when they started calling her a beast but James Mac and Fanny sniffer were on and off her live shouting at her calling her a beast. From what I can figure out the wee 15 year old came into her box and she was chatting to him about what he was going to do after school. She was absolutely steaming though and couldn't grasp that she shouldn't be talking to him. The wee guy had said something about adding to snap chat but I don't actually think that happened.

She ended up talking about killing herself and apparently the police had even called. 3.30 and it was still going on. I came off about then and the police werent there yet. The wee guy ended up back in her box, and she's like I haven't done anything AJ back me up. She was hitting out with all sorts of stuff, like she was on the sex offenders register, she was a virgin, she hadn't had sex for 7 years, she got SA herself, people had watched it, and her Dad died for her.

She was that far gone with the bevvy she couldn't grasp what she was doing was wrong. A wee lassie aged 16 came into her box and Shannon was greeting saying you're stuck in the middle I'm so so sorry and papped her out and she'd only said one thing.

Reactions: 3
Fanny whisperer got his cock out on live. Who's the creep now 😭
I still can’t believe they’ve got a beast hunter and they think it’s sound his name is fanny whisperer as if that’s not absolute top level creep behaviour 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg! He was acting the hard man last night saying do you know what I do on this app, do you know who I am.
Aye flashed his knob the other day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apparently Wolfpack after after that Lee Shannon lassie, have they not got real pedos to find?

Reactions: 4
I caught some of this last night aswell.

The girl was acting really bleeping strange when people were going into her box to call her a beast. Like I didn't understand if it was a bam up or not because of her laughing.
Then went back onto Macs when the live ended and people were saying she was going to kill herself.

Didn't see any of the before hand there was no real context. So decent of Alanna to clear it up.

Mac was sitting in his own live absolutely loving it, goading Cheryl(the hunter) into going into her live, freaking out with pure joy when she was going in and stuff. He's honestly the worst drama queen, and using those bleeping weirdo hunters to do his dirty work for a bit of drama.

Cheryl goes in telling her she's a beast and the police are being called but doesn't even know the full story. I can't stand they hunters 😩

Reactions: 5
They were saying to her last night Cheryl the hunter has all the screenshots and videos and will be seeing her tomorrow. What are the police going to do, oh you spoke to a guy online and asked him what job he was going to do? There's ten years in the jail.

Fanny whisperer said he was going to the wee boys house to take his phone and see if there was anything sexual on it. The wee boy said aye and when you get here I'll knock duck out you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was howling

@Slowpoker u serious he flashed on live? Weans could have been on that ffs I don't trust any of they weirdo hunters few of them been caught being beasts themselves. Mac was still on at half 5 this morning way people they should aw get jobs ffs! Imagine having a name on tt called fanny whisperer and ur supposed to be catching beasts absolutely vile!

@Slowpoker u serious he flashed on live? Weans could have been on that ffs I don't trust any of they weirdo hunters few of them been caught being beasts themselves. Mac was still on at half 5 this morning way people they should aw get jobs ffs! Imagine having a name on tt called fanny whisperer and ur supposed to be catching beasts absolutely vile!
Well I never see it but people were saying he done it they were saying he done a Danny and flashed his wee knob.

By the way that Cheryl Hunter was saying that she didn't even know the lassies address and polmont was saying she's well known to the police. She was onit with hulky the other week as well

Apparently there is something going on with Jade Frati and its to do with Mac. Anyone know the story behind it?
Scotty is saying its to do with drama llama.

"They're all saying they are going to her door"

And is Shan not Fratis pal, part of the bleeping paw patrol?

• Haha
People were talking about it in Gears live today, she's in the news, her sister stabbed her 23 times. No wonder she's fucked up.

The police did turn up but no sure what happened after that. For telling a boy 2 have 2 trades under his belt is not enough to arrest someone ffs however if she took it further then by all means she deserves everything she gets but so many ppl were twisting her words and then aw jumping in her live acting hard. Didn't see aw these guys jumping in alan shields live? Absolutely fkn vile if he has flashed his wee cheesy wotsit on tiktok

Nah they all still rim the property boss. That shans got no self respect for a "female boss". James was pretending that she wasn't there and then Steph yoker said oh it's Shan. bleeping embarrassing for her

He was on about an hour or so saying he was in Shan’s house, his camera was off but you could hear her talking. What a clown she is going near him after he treated her like shite. Some lassies just don’t have any respect for themselves & throw themselves at anybody that’ll give them attention.
wonder why 2 frat isn’t happy, she is pals with Shan must know her pals being a dick going near him again .

Reactions: 1
Is there a seperate thread for cherbear?

Im trying to find tattle threads on the diff scottish idiots on tt. So far I have rosies, james mac and against all odds - les and gaz (not very many comments on it) πŸ™ˆ can people post names of everyone else that has their own please 😁

Scotty aka Jeremy Kyle is in leeshannon live saying he'll try and sort it πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

She said she got lifted for assaulting a police officer as she tried to grab the phone out his hand when they were down for a welfare check

She also said she's married with a husband πŸ˜‚

Is there a seperate thread for cherbear?

Im trying to find tattle threads on the diff scottish idiots on tt. So far I have rosies, james mac and against all odds - les and gaz (not very many comments on it) πŸ™ˆ can people post names of everyone else that has their own please 😁
Cher doesn't have enough followers for a thread. You need over 10k

Scotty aka Jeremy Kyle is in leeshannon live saying he'll try and sort it πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

She said she got lifted for assaulting a police officer as she tried to grab the phone out his hand when they were down for a welfare check

She also said she's married with a husband πŸ˜‚

Cher doesn't have enough followers for a thread. You need over 10k
Awww. Do you know of any other threads on people x