James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait what happened with the blonde thing jo? Is she saying that jamesy unbuttoned her too while she slept and the home wrecker chick is sticking up for him? Iโ€™m so confused๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Decided to venture over here for a nosey. bleeping CLINGFOIL๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The seriousness of that statement bleeping almost ended me there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So wait what happened with the blonde thing jo? Is she saying that jamesy unbuttoned her too while she slept and the home wrecker chick is sticking up for him? Iโ€™m so confused๐Ÿ˜‚
Fucknose what's happening with Jo and Jamsey because Iv never saw her before now. Home wrecker isn't sticking up for jamsey at all shes slagging Jo for telling her that Jamsey unbuttoned her trousers when she was sleeping. Home wrecker is the girl Jamsey was sleeping with, when they fell out & Jamsey put a video on Snapchat of him having sex with a girl from behind and she thought it was her. It finally came out the video wasn't her it was an ex of jamseys who wasn't arsed but Jamsey made homewrecker believe it was her to upset her. Home wreckers put up some screenshots and it seems like Jo went to her and said she believed her about James im guessing she went on to tell her what happened. Jo has commented saying what happened to her was last year

Reactions: 3
I think this has all stemmed from Homewrecker using the word "mongo"
I heard wee sweetie Mac saying in the live recording "youre making fun of disabled people".
Then the reason for the screenshot that home wrecker has posted on her tiktok shows Jo using the exact word thats caused it all (if you read comments).

duck knows about the Jamesy stuff tho, it seemed to shock Jo when she first said it and I dont think she denied it either..

Hilarious theses schemies calling each other out for tit they do themselves man. All of them do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie was the worst for it.

And Macs 100% said it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Decided to venture over here for a nosey. bleeping CLINGFOIL๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ The seriousness of that statement bleeping almost ended me there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€˜Twas the way he really emphasised it as well. Cling. Foil. Almost as funny as that wee Kyle trying to day Pandemonium.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this has all stemmed from Homewrecker using the word "mongo"
I heard wee sweetie Mac saying in the live recording "youre making fun of disabled people".
Then the reason for the screenshot that home wrecker has posted on her tiktok shows Jo using the exact word thats caused it all (if you read comments).

duck knows about the Jamesy stuff tho, it seemed to shock Jo when she first said it and I dont think she denied it either..

Hilarious theses schemies calling each other out for tit they do themselves man. All of them do it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie was the worst for it.

And Macs 100% said it too.
It's definitely part of James vocab on the regular! He uses all the slurs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I just wonder if Amy Louise has calmed down yet. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Rewatched it there.

Jamesy thinks hes some sort of gangster aswell, no bleeping wonder hes away in hiding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
James is probably the big man on camera and the little spoon in the bedroom. Probably walks so fast everywhere because he's a victim ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Fucknose what's happening with Jo and Jamsey because Iv never saw her before now. Home wrecker isn't sticking up for jamsey at all shes slagging Jo for telling her that Jamsey unbuttoned her trousers when she was sleeping. Home wrecker is the girl Jamsey was sleeping with, when they fell out & Jamsey put a video on Snapchat of him having sex with a girl from behind and she thought it was her. It finally came out the video wasn't her it was an ex of jamseys who wasn't arsed but Jamsey made homewrecker believe it was her to upset her. Home wreckers put up some screenshots and it seems like Jo went to her and said she believed her about James im guessing she went on to tell her what happened. Jo has commented saying what happened to her was last year
Iโ€™m sorry did u just say somebody posted a video of them having sex????? On Snapchat? That is horrific! Thatโ€™s jail bait behaviour! Why would you let someone think you had done that! No wonder that homewrecker girl is like that ! Anyone that supports that behaviour or thinks itโ€™s funny is sick in the head! Oh how the other half live๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
James is probably the big man on camera and the little spoon in the bedroom. Probably walks so fast everywhere because he's a victim ๐Ÿ˜ญ
he is constantly on live when he is out so nobody comes near him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m sorry did u just say somebody posted a video of them having sex????? On Snapchat? That is horrific! Thatโ€™s jail bait behaviour! Why would you let someone think you had done that! No wonder that homewrecker girl is like that ! Anyone that supports that behaviour or thinks itโ€™s funny is sick in the head! Oh how the other half live๐Ÿคฎ
Yeah James photos a photo of him having sex with girl from behind, homewrecker thought it was her. James let her believe that for about a day then I came out it was an ex of James who wasn't arsed about it. Her username was homewrecker before this so she's obviously not a nice girl anyways.

Reactions: 3