Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
what's she done with her top lip,

and why couldn't Judy go with her and help out a bit.
---
Well done to her for covering Bodhi up in the sun, unlike Hollie Wright who was showing off her son's tan

Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So I always found it odd how she spoke about her parents. I listened to the ECM podcasts religiously and she spoke about Judy with almost distain but verged on over the top obsessed with old Dicky. The scenes with Judy on her show seemed false and forced. Very odd family dynamics there.
They all interview each other haha

• Haha

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I tried it and spunked the money! The Fb lives were all over the place scheduling time wise, I spent so much time on FB trying to catch up or ’learn’ what I was meant to be doing. I couldn’t follow it at all.
Same here! Never caught the lives due to work and when I did listen back they weren’t very helpful.

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Chloe won’t like the comments on this one and they are all totally correct! When your child is ill, put your phone down and keep off social media. Contact family and friends offline by all means and keep it private.

Attachments

BobbySinger

It depends as well what you need help with. My friend who’s a coach was telling me that most people don’t actually need to spent too much time sorting their exercise and workouts out, it’s their diets that are the big problem and all these plans do is send you away with a calorie target and protein target but no real input on how to implement it because a group plan and group coaching is impossible to implement for individuals, if that makes sense?
Yes makes total sense

JB1112

Did she not do a story not long ago about not posting her daughter anymore because she deserves to grow up with privacy etc? Yet she is still constantly doing so. 🙄

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Did anyone else see Emilia’s comment about how no men with podcasts were involved with her pregnancy 👀

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
hold on to the rail quickly 📸📸
View attachment 2751006
Her poor little face, last thing she wants is a camera stuck in front of it! Awful parents
---
So she is trying to justify the photo with the crisps but not the photos that she obviously took of James which were then posted on his account.

I had to rush my child to hospital once with suspected meningitis and not one point did I whip my phone out to take a photograph.

But then again I don’t have a second reality series in the pipeline and need the content

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Because yer man is away in ibiza partying and she is doing the parenting. Unfortunately, most of the time, the mother does the bulk of the childcare. I laugh when I hear men say they are babysitting their own kids when "the missus" is away.
my point was, he is single and a dad to B too.

So he is a single dad also.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I need to unsubscribe to this thread, just seeing their names irritates me. When are these non-entities going to f*ck off?
Ugh probably not for a while, the divorce will have bought them some more time in the public eye. There will definitely be another series of the reality show with Chloe going it alone 🙄

Klop

Basically an 8 week program although you can sign up for multiple rounds. Targeting fat loss, daily steps and strength exercises which are on the app when you sign up.

You need to have a Facebook account to sign up because of the group coaching (still don’t understand the logic here) and I think they do lives twice a week which you can get as a podcast anyway.

The Facebook group, in my experience, can be very competitive and cliquey, there are a few members that have signed up for in multiple rounds so they are the favourites by both Chloe and Emma, nobody else gets a look in from what I’ve seen.

There are much better programs out there. Even the lives aren’t that helpful either, most of the times they are messing around and wittering about every topic under the sun rather than what you should be paying for.
Completely agree with you. Any tips on a better programme? I was contemplating Caroline Girvan but she's more home workouts than heavy weights in the gym.

Reactions: 1

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Completely agree with you. Any tips on a better programme? I was contemplating Caroline Girvan but she's more home workouts than heavy weights in the gym.
I’ve gone with a local PT at my gym, don’t think I’m good in group coaching with 500+ members like the EC Method. Have to say her business model is amazing! Put together really well.
---
Harry Cartwright PT is brilliant. Really helps you from start to finish. Feels very personal not just one of a massive group. Has such amazing genuine transformations.
I’ve looked and yes the transformations are amazing!

Reactions: 1