James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a thirsty dick head. She knew what she was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sadly Chloe is not the only person who posts whatever their kid is going through on IG. People use the excuse: I use IG/ FB like a diary to keep a record of events when the truth is people posting want everyone to know and they want all the sympathy, praise, etc

Reactions: 4
Anyone else taken a one year old to a loud Monster Trucks event? No me neither, I’m guessing it was quite a boozy event too with James and I’m guessing Chloe’s brother drinking bottles of beer with Bodhi sat in the middle of them. Parents of the year! No wonder ITV didn’t pick up a second series.

Reactions: 3
I thought they were doing a second series? Or has that been dropped now?

What a bizarre event to take a baby to. I hope she had ear defenders on because that tit it LOUD and little ones have much more sensitive hearing. We took our 4 & 6 year olds last year and they loved it but it’s definitely not for a teeny tiny.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were doing a second series? Or has that been dropped now?

What a bizarre event to take a baby to. I hope she had ear defenders on because that tit it LOUD and little ones have much more sensitive hearing. We took our 4 & 6 year olds last year and they loved it but it’s definitely not for a teeny tiny.
She said in one of her stories recently that ITV are not picking it up but another channel might 🤣

No clue why she took a 1 year to such an event, especially as she was so poorly last week, but I guess she needs the content

Reactions: 1
Oh that is deep lol. I’m pleased. Nepo baby and the vile misogynist can duck off. 👌🏼

If they can’t get ITV with the family connections I’m hopeful for no interest 🤞🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see Emilia’s comment about how no men with podcasts were involved with her pregnancy 👀

Just listened (off and on) to the EC podcast and I can’t believe Chloe said she was shocked at how loud the monster truck show was!! Seriously?? How stupid is she? Apparently Bodhi lasted 10 minutes until they had to leave, I mean she’s one years old?? Chloe obviously went there for the VIP bar and not for any other reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Interesting conversation on her IG after her “appearance” on Jeremy Vine discussing the police. She will either stop communicating with the person questioning what she has said or she will call them out on her stories saying it’s been taken out of context!

Absolutely nothing to do with Chloe being charged for drink driving once of course.

• Wow