James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to listen to the podcast quite often and didn’t mind most of the tangents. Dipped in again recently and it sounds more and more like Chloe trying to drag the conversation round to talking about herself, men and her private life. Also notice Emma seems to be less patient with it and more talking through gritted teeth. Really value Emma’s input and wish it would stay more on focus

Reactions: 2
So, we'll have the second series with Chloe showing us all what a hard working, resilient single parent she is and James will be given the platform to fire off his horrid opinions for engagement and views. Oh joy! 🙄
Oh yuck. Trying to make him sound appealing. 🤮 I really don't like the name Bodhi. Sounds so harsh. Poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Just listening to the latest podcasts and think there's a few digs linking to here- they've most certainly read these posts.

Just listening to the latest podcasts and think there's a few digs linking to here- they've most certainly read these posts.
Maybe they will take the constructive criticism of the EC Method on board then because the members don’t have the balls to tell them the truth.

Has anyone done Emma’s commit to 6 ? It’s £215 I wonder if it would be more focused ! I feel she is more professional and I’m not sure I want to do EC method - although maybe 1 round is worth it ! Any feedback would be great x

Reactions: 1
I have done ECM twice, first time was years ago and I learned a lot. The second round I just pissed about. I don’t use Facebook and did not like having to get an account to join the group and the second time around I found I got lost, too many doing it.
I also did a round of commit to 6. Found it even worse. I may as well have thrown my money down a drain.
I didn’t engage and nobody came looking for me. My own fault I know, but basically again, too many people.
The free content from Sean Casey is great. You can learn loads from him.
Then maybe join a gym or buy some dumbbells instead of signing up to commit to 6

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve done EC and wouldn’t recommend. They give you a rough amount of calories to eat in a day plus the workouts were long plus cardio afterwards.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone done Emma’s commit to 6 ? It’s £215 I wonder if it would be more focused ! I feel she is more professional and I’m not sure I want to do EC method - although maybe 1 round is worth it ! Any feedback would be great x
No but I’ve seen good things about it on her Instagram. Emma’s programs I feel are much more professional too rather than EC.
---
I’ve done EC and wouldn’t recommend. They give you a rough amount of calories to eat in a day plus the workouts were long plus cardio afterwards.
Same here, I did a few rounds off and on since lockdown. Advice on the calories wasn’t great and I found the workouts quite basic and monotonous on times.

• Heart
So not much that’s personalised ? My exercise is sorted although I’d like more ideas for gym it’s more around food mood and hormones x
---
No but I’ve seen good things about it on her Instagram. Emma’s programs I feel are much more professional too rather than EC.
---

Same here, I did a few rounds off and on since lockdown. Advice on the calories wasn’t great and I found the workouts quite basic and monotonous on times.
Yes I’ve been listening to their podcasts Chloe interrupts so so much I don’t think I’d have the patience for their lives

I’ve done Commit to 6 a couple of times and it’s pretty much the same tbh. Difference is you get a check in with a coach every 2 weeks but I found their advice very generic. Facebook page was still cliquey. This was a couple of years ago and I’ve since tried EC method. Problem is totally down to me and my commitment to seeing it through 🙈

I see she has changed the format slightly with the 30HD where you tick the boxes for 30 days without weighing in, and use range targets to keep you on track which might work for more people.

In summary, Commit to 6 does seem more professional than the EC method but you can get a lot of her content for free through her Instagram and podcasts anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve done Commit to 6 a couple of times and it’s pretty much the same tbh. Difference is you get a check in with a coach every 2 weeks but I found their advice very generic. Facebook page was still cliquey. This was a couple of years ago and I’ve since tried EC method. Problem is totally down to me and my commitment to seeing it through 🙈

I see she has changed the format slightly with the 30HD where you tick the boxes for 30 days without weighing in, and use range targets to keep you on track which might work for more people.

In summary, Commit to 6 does seem more professional than the EC method but you can get a lot of her content for free through her Instagram and podcasts anyway.
Thank you . That’s what I’m wondering should I keep listening and making notes , and save money

Reactions: 5
So not much that’s personalised ? My exercise is sorted although I’d like more ideas for gym it’s more around food mood and hormones x
---

Yes I’ve been listening to their podcasts Chloe interrupts so so much I don’t think I’d have the patience for their lives
Not personalised at all. Basically say you don’t need individual calories and you’ll lose on the generic 1800, which is absolutely not the case for me. You won’t get what you’re looking for from that. FB group is also very cliquey

Not personalised at all. Basically say you don’t need individual calories and you’ll lose on the generic 1800, which is absolutely not the case for me. You won’t get what you’re looking for from that. FB group is also very cliquey
Yeah and they reduce it if you haven’t lost anything in the first 4 weeks, by then half the intake is over.

I hate the FB group, way too cliquey and there are a handful of members there who have been there from the start, not that they think the EC method is the best thing ever but just to latch onto Chloe for some very strange reason.

I def don’t want to be part of a cliquey group ! Thank you x

ESG has great nutrition knowledge and seems a good person, but she’s also an astute business woman who is making a lot of money from doing very little. As someone above said, the free content is valuable and none of these plans are worth the cash. (Did EC method, load of shite).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have! It’s nearly the same
i have and it’s nearly the same! Not as many people in the group but same exercises etc. dont waste your money
---
I have done ECM twice, first time was years ago and I learned a lot. The second round I just pissed about. I don’t use Facebook and did not like having to get an account to join the group and the second time around I found I got lost, too many doing it.
I also did a round of commit to 6. Found it even worse. I may as well have thrown my money down a drain.
I didn’t engage and nobody came looking for me. My own fault I know, but basically again, too many people.
Then maybe join a gym or buy some dumbbells instead of signing up to commit to 6
I could have written this myself!!

• Heart
If you have that money to spend I would highly recommend getting a personal trainer that you see in person. I know it’s hard if you live in a regional area but if you have access to one they will keep you accountable and you form that personal relationship. That is an INSANE amount for an online course. Don’t be sucked in.

• Heart
Thanks for this I would totally get lost ! I’ll look sean up
---
If you have that money to spend I would highly recommend getting a personal trainer that you see in person. I know it’s hard if you live in a regional area but if you have access to one they will keep you accountable and you form that personal relationship. That is an INSANE amount for an online course. Don’t be sucked in.
[/QUOTE
This is great, the amount of you saying don’t do it , I am easily sucked into maketing and flit from one thing to another I need someone to simplify it all for me and have some accountability :)

Reactions: 1