James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackhammer sex! ☠🤣

He absolutely does that doesn’t he? And then assumes whoever he has banged has just had the best time ever, rather than the reality of a bruised fanny. God he is so rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not think I have ever seen a woman look more like her father in my life.
A shame. Judy was pretty back in the day.
---
And Bodhi is in turn just like her father.
B is the double of James and his mother...

Chloe's in denial though

Reactions: 2
He's an absolute DOG god help any woman who gets him......like what does he even have to offer????

They're both narcs so it was always a competition to see who could be the biggest twit!

Reactions: 5
The BO I could almost get past if he’s been working hard at the gym but ‘pacifically’?! Absolutely no chance of looking past that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe can’t be happy with James’ latest squeeze, she’s done one of those “old” fitness posts again! She always does this 🤣

Chloe Madeley is the most irresponsible mother I’ve ever seen! That video of Bodhi running down the street, anything could have happened, Chloe is too busy recording her to keep her safe!

Reactions: 4
When she turned up at Harry’s wedding braless in a skimpy dress because she accidentally left her jacket in the car.
Oh yeah…..
Just wanted to get het photo in the papers

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many more times she’s going to post that photo of her arse by the pool?