Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Richard and Judy have 3 homes - 1 on Hampstead Heath, London. 2 - Talland Bay near Polperro in Cornwall. 3 - House near Vence in South of France.
That telly work pays well, no wonder celeb kids want in on the action. Haskell as the sex appeal of an old wardrobe. Like a big ol slab of wood, with no evolution of man.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Spanielears

I don’t mind Chloe, however she is currently moaning on her instagram stories about the paps outside her house. If you don’t want the paps outside your house don’t make your life tabloid fodder by letting itv film you and put it on the telly. You either want attention or don’t, choose which.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
That whole article is awful about him. He just seems such a nasty unkind person. Constantly belittling her.
So supportive :rolleyes:

View attachment 2540772

No proof at all of this but I would not be a surprised if he made fun of her pregnancy weight and after. He just seems the type to find it funny especially knowing how sensitive she would be about it.
He did unfortunately 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Let’s be honest - they are both as tiresome as fuck.

It is only because James is such a colossal twat that Chloe looks ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I read an interview with them ages ago on something or another in their home - Hallo magazine? She seemed besotted with him. Whereas he was desperate to appear as if their relationship was a joke and to play it down.
Sort of like the interviewer asked if they wanted children - Chloe said something 'oh yes definitely in a couple of years'.
James 'if we're still together then harrr harrr only joking'.
I hate with a passion men who belittle their relationship - 'oh god the old ball and chain'. Just fuck off then or treat your partner with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Papers headlining today how he was spoken to like a dog but when she shushes him he actually says shush me again and it’s last thing you will do. Erm why is that not the headline? The guy is a total w@nker

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Betty66

Her Instagram post declaring him the “Best Daddy Ever’ really annoys me. The ‘best daddy ever” does not go away partying every weekend, playing at being a DJ and calling it work. He makes compromises for his family and ensures that he is there for them. James could easily earn money in so many different ways, and already does, but he just wants to party around young girls and have fun, rather than being at home being a Dad. She must have suffered extreme gaslighting if she thinks he is a brilliant dad, and watching the tv show I think she has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He's an absolute pig thick neanderthal and she's so desperate she once posed in just her knickers on the pretext of 'raising awareness' of cervical cancer. She is in good shape but unfortunately has her Father's face which does not suit a woman. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was a serial shagger although Christ knows why anyone would go within a million miles of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't really want to dwell on this but I can't imagine he is any good in bed either. Too selfish and a misogynist. Quick grunting hammering away until he's done.
Then slaps her on the bum and says 'what about a cup of tea now love'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He is utterly toxic and a narcissist. One of those types who spits abusive bile at women and then gaslights them because "he was only joking". I'd say it was having the baby that woke her up, she was probably numb to the abuse until she brought an innocent child into it. I hope she takes him to the cleaners.

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
They have their own TV show now god knows who is going to watch it!
After reading so much about them in the Fail, I'm watching it on itvX now. It's very boring so far, however:

*Judy seems drunk during Sunday lunch
*Richard, who turned up to the aforementioned lunch, was sporting a bomber jacket with a Bentley badge on it, is so Alan Partridge so small wonder the character was partly based on him?
*Chloe's voice is so faux posh and nasal
*James sounds and looks like an angry bear

• Haha
He’s fucking repulsive. It’s such a bland observation too. Can’t believe he reposted it thinking it was worth it. Do you think he wants to remind everyone what a total lad he is, with all those phrases?

He’s a repugnant meathead.

Reactions: 28

Lico

Chatty Member
Marry a mysoginist pig, expect to be treated like shit. She probably thought she'd be the one to tame him.

Reactions: 27

Klop

I know some of you that have done the EC Method before had mentioned it but honestly if I'd paid for their coaching and saw this I'd be fuming! 😡
I say this without offence to any of you who are mothers out there, but I don't give a flying f``*k about your baby/child. I have paid for professional health/exercise training and that's what I'd expect to get. Why does every podcast have to involve your child?

• Heart
Reactions: 27