James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this I would totally get lost ! I’ll look sean up
---
It depends as well what you need help with. My friend who’s a coach was telling me that most people don’t actually need to spent too much time sorting their exercise and workouts out, it’s their diets that are the big problem and all these plans do is send you away with a calorie target and protein target but no real input on how to implement it because a group plan and group coaching is impossible to implement for individuals, if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So not much that’s personalised ? My exercise is sorted although I’d like more ideas for gym it’s more around food mood and hormones x
---

Yes I’ve been listening to their podcasts Chloe interrupts so so much I don’t think I’d have the patience for their lives
I’d highly recommended the book ‘ultra processed people’ well research a written by an actual expert. All about ultra processed foods and the negative impact these can have on your health. Since massively reducing the amount of ultra processed food I eat, I’ve noticed such a positive change hormone and raging mood wise. It’s insane. It’s not preachy and it doesn’t prescribe a diet or anything. Just really good, professional information.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d highly recommended the book ‘ultra processed people’ well research a written by an actual expert. All about ultra processed foods and the negative impact these can have on your health. Since massively reducing the amount of ultra processed food I eat, I’ve noticed such a positive change hormone and raging mood wise. It’s insane. It’s not preachy and it doesn’t prescribe a diet or anything. Just really good, professional information.
Is the book by Alex Scott?

Is the book by Alex Scott?
It’s by Chris van Tulleken
---
It was a best seller I think and without going on about it too much it genuinely changed my life. It’s more work to eat non ultra processed food (you can still eat anything made from whole or minimally processed ingredients so still make yourself a cake etc if that’s your thing) and I still occasionally eat something ultra processed but now really notice it and how it affects my mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s by Chris van Tulleken
---
It was a best seller I think and without going on about it too much it genuinely changed my life. It’s more work to eat non ultra processed food (you can still eat anything made from whole or minimally processed ingredients so still make yourself a cake etc if that’s your thing) and I still occasionally eat something ultra processed but now really notice it and how it affects my mood.
Thank you! Just purchased it, while eating an ultra processed biscuit! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if Chloe has been reading here she would have definitely screenshotted and posted it on her stories. She has this thing about cancel culture and calling people out when they say things that she doesn’t agree with 🤣

Chloe won’t like the comments on this one and they are all totally correct! When your child is ill, put your phone down and keep off social media. Contact family and friends offline by all means and keep it private.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s not a selfie there so who was with her and was instructed to take that photo for IG?

The Daily Mail went through a period of printing the worse photos they could have her. The ones above look like she had had a stroke but I think it was just booze. She looks a lot better recently.

I think it was Alan Davies who said that when he went on This Morning once she had a drinker’s shake.

Who knows, lots of illnesses cause tremors.
I remember this - I think she came up with some bollocks about it being HRT that gave her the shakes .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It depends as well what you need help with. My friend who’s a coach was telling me that most people don’t actually need to spent too much time sorting their exercise and workouts out, it’s their diets that are the big problem and all these plans do is send you away with a calorie target and protein target but no real input on how to implement it because a group plan and group coaching is impossible to implement for individuals, if that makes sense?
Yes makes total sense

Absolutely mental that you would put photos of your child in hospital on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
I had to take my 9 month old to the out of hours doctor last weekend as they weren't well. Didn't feel the need to mention it to anyone else bar my best friend and both sets of grandparents never mind posting it on social media. This whole "thing" of posting pictures of your sick child / child is hospital is weird as duck in my opinion. They might be small but surely they're entitled to privacy and dignity the same as the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
Imagine your kid being sick enough to go to hospital and your first thought is - yessss, content!
I can imagine how they justify it - it isn’t going to harm her, might as well get some support (clicks and engagement) from our friends (suckers who buy the shite I peddle)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
hold on to the rail quickly 📸📸
View attachment 2751006
Her poor little face, last thing she wants is a camera stuck in front of it! Awful parents
---
So she is trying to justify the photo with the crisps but not the photos that she obviously took of James which were then posted on his account.

I had to rush my child to hospital once with suspected meningitis and not one point did I whip my phone out to take a photograph.

But then again I don’t have a second reality series in the pipeline and need the content

Attachments