James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not do a story not long ago about not posting her daughter anymore because she deserves to grow up with privacy etc? Yet she is still constantly doing so. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Someone obviously hit a nerve in the comments of the “family” pic. What does she expect ?? If she doesn’t want people to comment on her private life then stop posting about it or get a private one for family and friends like Colleen Rooney

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I reckon he’s got a new woman so she’s marking her territory all over social media with pictures of him and her together under the guise of ‘co parenting’
He didn’t even co parent when they were together 🤣
---
Someone obviously hit a nerve in the comments of the “family” pic. What does she expect ?? If she doesn’t want people to comment on her private life then stop posting about it or get a private one for family and friends like Colleen Rooney
She literally did a reality tv show about her life. Desperate for people to talk about her life, but only if she likes what they’re saying

Reactions: 17
Here's an idea Chloe - if you don't want people commenting / speculating on your private life then maybe stop posting so much about it? Just throwing that thought out there 🤷‍♀️

Had to unfollow, she's doing my head in.

Reactions: 12
Here's an idea Chloe - if you don't want people commenting / speculating on your private life then maybe stop posting so much about it? Just throwing that thought out there 🤷‍♀️

Had to unfollow, she's doing my head in.
Exactly people know what she posts so the story is what she is presenting

I reckon he’s got a new woman so she’s marking her territory all over social media with pictures of him and her together under the guise of ‘co parenting’
He didn’t even co parent when they were together 🤣
---
I reckon you are bang on the money.

Reactions: 5
I remember listening to an EC podcast must have been in lockdown where she claimed she had no interest in being famous, would never do reality tv again and all she wanted was to focus on health and fitness. Didn’t last long! And I agree I used to like her a lot and found her really knowledgeable about fitness but if you’re going to post pictures and quotes and do a fly on the wall tv show about your relationship you can’t then be annoyed when people speculate!

Reactions: 8
she's trying to scare his new interest off with the "we are family talk".

I hope he goes on to have more kids with another ( I doubt it though), that would infuriate Chloe.

Reactions: 3
she's trying to scare his new interest off with the "we are family talk".

I hope he goes on to have more kids with another ( I doubt it though), that would infuriate Chloe.
I did notice one comment ( before she took the comments off) someone said “ I thought you two had separated” and she responded with “yes we have but we are also a family”. Now that makes sense!!

Reactions: 1
I did notice one comment ( before she took the comments off) someone said “ I thought you two had separated” and she responded with “yes we have but we are also a family”. Now that makes sense!!
✨blended✨
I get that she’s trying to dictate her narrative of them being perfect co-parents.

But it just comes across as desperate to still be associated with her ex. I honestly feel she could do a bit better than to be hanging off his coat tails and have a bit of self respect.

Won’t be long and he’ll have a new life and won’t be so keen on posing for these photos.

more pick me behaviour.✨ im not like other girls im so cool with my ex. ✨

The very desperate “happy family” facade will change soon enough when his new woman is helping to raise her child. Always does.

• Haha