Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brows3r10

Why would you take babies the hair dressers with all those fumes 😳
Is that Mabel attached to the hairdresser? 🤣🤣 I feel like this is definitely a situation where you just leave the baby at home with your husband who does fuck all during the day anyway

Reactions: 26

Dutchie123

Are we supposed to believe that she wears those oufits all day?

100% that she changes back into leggings a minute after filming those reels.

plwcm

VIP Member
Omg guuuyyssss, first up we have, I don't even know, these shorts oh my god *smug face* they are just, I don't even know, soooo stretchyyyy (or else I won't fit in them), but they are hmmm i don't know, I'm just speechless, lost for words😲

wow thanks Carys, really sold it for me 😉

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She lives in her own world so she genuinely thinks other people would find a planner useful because she does.

She’s the first person ever to write a to do list down.
Absolutely! I’ve quoted this theory before when they brought out Shittaker house but she’s a prime example of being too crap to realise she’s crap.

“The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent in an area don’t understand what high performance looks like in that field, and so cannot tell they are incompetent.”

Unemployed, perpetually late Carys who has so little capability she needs a planner to organise & remember to wake, eat, collect her child, chill & go to bed thinks she’s discovered something amazing - writing it down to time manage - and is now an expert. Not realising that most people manage that and more in their heads, on their phones, in a diary/calendar already. Reminding yourself of life’s pleasures alongside the chores is apparently groundbreaking to her despite the worldwide, best selling 6 minute diary and hundreds of imitations since.

I can’t believe she’s also doing the “kids look great, I look crap” thing again. Just put something better on when you get dressed, it’s your own choice and takes the same amount of time.

• Heart

myst3ry

I couldn’t be fucked working with her if I was a brand, not only is her content usually hectic/ late/ messy

but she’s so backhanded! “Chasing info” “size up” “size down” like none of this makes the product or brand sound good at all?????

coopers

Think it was around lockdown from memory, she started making them then set up an account for it to sell them and do “commissions” for people, lasted all of about five mins and she gave up on that and went on to something else! As always!
she really gives me the impression she has ADHD. the amount of hobbies, “projects” and things she picks up and drops are crazy, and when she hyperfocuses on certain things too (gel nails, now those individual lashes, mentioning eating the same lunch everyday, tbf there’s been a few instances where she’s found a food she likes and ends up eating it everyday for weeks). and how regimented she is with the girls/how overwhelmed she seems to get if their schedules aren’t on track. when i was in the depths of postpartum before i got a diagnosis i would literally write down every single thing in my day and would have meltdowns if i wasn’t on track. i.e, eat tea 5pm. if i wasn’t eating tea at 5 all hell would break loose! i’m speaking from the perspective of someone with ADHD themselves, and i really would be surprised if she didn’t have it. james enabling all of these different hobbies and projects doesn’t help either. also her forgetfulness, like not remembering to take the towel swimming, leaving her purse at home etc. the over explaining, massive paragraphs and rambling on her instagram stories! i dunno, i’m no expert, but she does show a lot of signs imo

• Heart
Funny how it’s only now she’s mentioning that they had to rock Amber for hours when she was a baby. Never mentioned it at the time!

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
The funniest thing about all this is her trying to get praised for....getting dressed? Like we all do every day when we go into the office? Imagine that, Caz! Work!

Also it's currently about 22 degrees C outside - far too hot for leggings and jumpers so I'm really not understanding what is so impressive or unusual about putting on a pair of shorts....

justonemorepage

VIP Member
These poor kids having their entire lives splashed across the internet for strangers to see. Is nothing sacred anymore? Poor Mabel having a vulnerable moment posted, I mean what is wrong with Carys? She over shares the most intimate moments with her children, it just feels so wrong. I hate the internet and what it's done to people.

• Sad

Nnew

The best question was “‘how do you guys do it all?” …. surely that was a sarcastic question I’ve never seen a couple do bare minimum quite like them

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
Did Cary’s really say she sized up 1-2 sizes just for the dress to fit her boobs 🤯 Cary’s hasn’t been a size 14 since before she got pregnant with Amber, why does she insist on lying so much about her size

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Thinking of publishing a journal (exclusively for Carys) with handy tips on each page that advise on how not to exploit your innocent children on the internet and often in their most private moments for the internet to see. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Sayitasitis30

I was really shocked by this. Why do you have to pose in a certain way to make yourself look slimmer. She's obsessed. It has absolutely consumed her. She is constantly talking about it and I wouldn't be surprised if James is just fed up of hearing the same talk over and over again. I picked up weight after having two miscarriages because food took away the pain I was feeling but I became depressed with how I looked, but with the help of my husband, I started eating better and training but I'm not waffling about how I looked 7 years ago!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Amber is super cute, but it feels wrong being a stranger and being able to see all her childhood photos. Why can't they be kept for just them and family? Is nothing sacred to them?

My children are gorgeous and to me that's even more reason to keep them off of my social media.