Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cubby91

God, I hope she has collaborated with actual therapists or people qualified to help with anxiety to get those "anxiety tips", rather than just stealing things from people online/wellness memes/contributing her own made up things. Anxiety is a real mental health issue and can be debilitating, so I hope (but doubt...) Carys has collaborated or properly researched her 'tips', or else they'll just be contributing to the plethora of unhelpful tips floating around, that only serve to reduce anxiety to something you can just think away.

I highly doubt she has though. I can only imagine the kind of tips Carys would think for herself - "Light a soy candle (I love mine from Whittaker House #aff #ad #link), rearrange your sofa cushions and sit down for a bit. Don't think about your tasks or responsibilities (even though I have hardly any and regularly rely on others to take care of mine), and just b r e a t h e".

• Haha
Reactions: 25

hellofriday

i hate hate hate the “husband rates” or “husband buys” outfits videos 😖 no one wants to hear the “aww you look so cute” a million times in one vid… for me it seems a bit outdated like you’re really chasing male approval in 2023? role model 👍🏼

myst3ry

I think it’s hilarious when influencers say “I started doing this when it wasn’t a thing!” Social media especially YouTube was 10000% a thing 7 years ago 😂😂

• Haha
Sorry but she looks absolutely awful in this new gym shark ‘outfit’ .. whhhhy they pay her to advertise for them il never understand.
Surely no one is going to look at that reel & purchase 😳

Reactions: 24

bananabutter

VIP Member
I really hope the whole renovation thing ends up costing them loads of money and it just disappears from her channel and Instagram. Basically like every other ‘project’ she has done in the past.
I’m intrigued to see if there is actually anything she is good at and can make a living at, because currently, I’m amazed she has any money from her recent content- it’s boring!
I don’t think she’ll get the views she thinks she will from it tbh. Personally I like it when people do it themselves and learn about it. It’s a more interesting journey than just having professionals to do everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does she constantly post photos of Mabel breastfeeding for nearly 1 million people to see, especially knowing just how perverted some of her followers are? Really irks me. Poor Mabel.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I know there have been comments on this thread in the past about James maybe going off Carys because she’s gained weight
I will say how sad that is if that is the case and also it makes him a bit of an arsehole
I am 2 sizes bigger now than when I first met my partner and he treats me like a dam queen and when I feel down about how I look he tells me I’m beautiful and how he loves me body because it gave us our son. Imagine having a partner that married you and committed to you for life but really meant “for life if you stay an fitness influencer”
I know it’s speculation and maybe that isn’t the case but seeing all the chats in their videos that he never wants to touch her and seeing how in the past year he just seems fed up with her it’s easy to add the 2 together

• Heart

ann88

Chatty Member
Amber is with her grandparents for 8h so Carys AND James can have 1 zoom meeting (probably about 15 mins), edit 1 reel (another 15 mins) and ask some questions ‘on site’. I cannot for the love of god see why she couldn’t be home.
True that the grandparents probably pay her more attention cause they’re not distracted by ‘work’ (being on your phone 24/7 ekhm ekhm) but Amber is not their child, James and Carys just are just so immature, irresponsible and very privileged..

Cabbage_2021

is it me or was james really off with carys in the vlog. like when they were in the car on the way to the airport he seemed really annoyed at her for packing useless shit and not packing stuff to entertain the kids for the flight
Yep I thought this! In the hotel room when she's showing her 7 wash bags James rolls his eyes and walks off, he seemed totally fed up with her. Some other bits in the vlog too. Probs wound up that he forgot his wallet (practical James fail) and travelling with two babies (3 if you count Carys)

• Wow

RachieBoo

Just to give you tattlers a heads up for the future of 'house flipping project' been doing a little research on the houses on their road, and lookeee what I found here! The exact layout they are doing, down to the velux windows attic conversion open plan living, window in kitchen extension, which is not an 'orangery' as big head decided to call it, its called a lantern window! 🤦‍♀️
The pictures below are of a house on same road a few doors down......not an original thought in their head and no need to pay a designer to design something you can just hand these pictures to a builder and say " I want that one" this sold for £270,000 last March and they paid £228,000 for theirs.
dc409f6cc71f9875fb79f9edbb1e126070c90bfe.jpg
1653bd9f4941fd8c44c5daf872510668deae3127.jpg
f7765fc28aa5cafff722a6616efb0dc612d67c30.jpg
8320b9a2708ae6a79654987ec9818447e8571067.jpg
85d443d16e5f2b6a949aeb6032a4821a62fe52c0.jpg
bd40fcbba707e6139087a82ce30c70af7f5c71fc.jpg

• Wow
She’s the ultimate snowflake. Claiming she’s overwhelmed when she has so much support, her work is answering a few emails and posting a few pics she doesn’t know shes born
---
And she shouldn’t have had a content baby if she can’t cope with life with one child!

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I think the both of them truly believe any idea they have will fly off the shelves!! Carys sadly has no where near the size or loyalty of following she had in her fitness days. When the first few YAE apparel launches dropped it was a BATTLE. Products sold out in seconds (yes the stock size was likely quite small - but people truly WANTED these items and were buying to support Carys).

Moving from her solo channel to the couples channel has ruined her more than she realises. I'm guessing they both expected to become the next big family vloggers, but no one wants to watch hour long videos of scatty-brained Carys painting another room with Mr Piggy standing in the back talking about "practical options".

• Heart

justonemorepage

VIP Member
It's quite sad because they genuinely seemed happy on their wedding day but since then it's like reality has finally hit them. I think in a marriage or relationship it's good to have work and hobbies outside of the relationship as when you come back together a) you have had time to miss each other and b) you have stuff to talk about that the other person hasn't experienced. They live together, "work" together and neither seem to have any hobbies so its sort of an empty life. She also seems to be depressed and it can be difficult living with a depressed person (I've been on both sides of this) so I think it would help them both if they had lives outside of each other too. They live in each others pockets and it's probably stifling.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Just popped up on my Facebook and knew I recognised those trotters at first sight, I wonder if she’s getting paid for Amber to advertise them too as there’s individual pics of her wearing her sandals ?
That’s really sad. When you work with brands, the pics belong to them and they can do what they like with them. Pics of your kids that you have no control over. Cary’s just doesn’t care.