Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maccat123

Chatty Member
I really don’t mean to be rude but to say a planner is your biggest social media announcement in seven years when you’ve literally had two children is 😬 and even if it’s purely work related I would say it’s equal to basically every single other thing they’ve done 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Wophie

VIP Member
Sex life again LMAOO I get being open with your audience but they just overshare, every Q&A has a clickbait tmi question about sex 🤣 I know more about their sex life than my own at this point 😐
She's an absolute pervert. What sex questions is she hoping for?

"Does James oink like a piggy whilst he rails you from behind?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

plwcm

VIP Member
no one needs to see that. can some things not be private

also get the vibe she likes mabel more because she looks more like her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 49

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t want to see anyone struggle but Carys struggles with the simplest things, she doesn’t have the mental capacity to truly function as an adult and as such shouldn’t have had children until she had worked very hard on herself with therapy, behaviour therapy, coping techniques etc Yet she had 2 in quick succession. She’s foolish and enabled by everyone around her including her sycophantic followers.

I also, personally see time for self care, relationships, friends as relaxing. What is she asking for? Time to watch TV? Because she does a lot of that too, while eating takeaway apparently. I don’t know any 2 years olds that will watch a whole film, Amber is in bed by 8 & out 9-5 3 days a week, her work load is part time at best, her husband is also part time and home all day and she has money to indulge herself and take multiple holidays a year. A story of messing around with false lashes for ages followed shortly by one that she’s drowning in responsibility leaves me unable to muster much sympathy. She’s so extremely privilege.

Reactions: 47

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
they have totally missed the mark with this fixer upper. The whole reason renovation content does well is because people enjoy watching the process from start to finish, going in and filming an update every now and then once the professionals have been in and done all the actual hard work just isn’t the same. It isn’t helpful or inspiring or relatable. And I will say, although I think it’s a nice thing they’re doing for their friend… it’s absolutely ludicrous that they can comfortably afford all this given neither of them have worked a proper day in their life. Especially so since they don’t even have profit in mind, they better start making some better financial decisions because their channel has been going down the shitter for years now.

Reactions: 44

cubby91

I will never ever understand parents that take photos of "poo explosions" and then also publish them to their social media. Nobody wants to see that, and I can't imagine ever scrolling through my camera roll and going "Awww what a nice memory" when looking at a photo of someone/something covered in shit. I've got pets, nobody wants to see a photo of my dog covered in it's own poo (even though that never happens), or my cat refusing to cover their business in the litter tray, so why do people think it's okay for babies?

Photos of your baby's bowel movements are never cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
“Your body doesn’t define you” but entire grid is full of posts of her body and 80% in her underwear 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Corona

VIP Member
Sorry but Amber is literally being raised by her grandparents. She's with her mum and dad for an hour in the morning and then an hour in the evening before she goes to bed. That is actually mad. They can shout all they want about how Amber loves going but its not fair on the grandparents, and it's not fair on Amber. Mind you, the grandparents probably pay a lot more attention to her, probably not plonking her in front of the TV with a snack board.

Reactions: 43

bananabutter

VIP Member
What in the flippity dippity is this garb?!
The absolute state of her is no longer funny. It's freaking tragic. This lazy heifer has a gym on her property and still manages to look like this. Plus she wears all the wrong shapes and styles for her body type.
Woman, unfrick yourself and do something about your appearance.... It's like she's gone through a bad burnout episode and gave up. The giving up is the sad part. She can be an absolute babe. But no, she insists she's happy...looking like this. Then complains and lies about her size.
Suuuure, love. You seem practically beaming with joy and gratitude.
It’s insane - this is the same person??? She doesn’t take an inch of pride in her appearance anymore

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

hellofriday

sorry guys our video is delayed because despite both of us having no real jobs we couldn’t get it edited in time ☺ omg try working in an office and missing this many deadlines 😅 such shit content creators

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Towards the end of the vlog they go to a family entertainment night, both James and Carys seem very hostile towards each other. Carys is dancing with Amber and then the clip cuts to Carys explaining they are going back to the room now and James cuts her off saying "it was FAR too loud", and Carys' facial expression just dropped and James looked grumpy as anything. Seemed very awkward..View attachment 2187082
You would think he was a overworked stressed 40 year old man with 2 terrible children on his only holiday of the year, not a 27 year old man with two placid children albeit a crazy manic wife who lives in a 650k house, owns a do upper and has cashed off his wife flaunting her body and underwear pics on the internet and now exploiting his children for free/gifted products. Urgh typical middle class moddy coddled annoying little man 🙄

Reactions: 40

Dutchie123

Ffs Carys stop moaning! You just went on a holiday some of us can only dream about. And if flying during the night is such a disaster - WHY fly during the night in the first place?? I'm sure you got enough money (thanks to the content babies) to afford a flight during the day??

I just can't with this woman. She acts like a 12 year old playing house. GROW UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 39