Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossandchat

Ah they're renting it out are they? They'll be able to charge about £1000+ a month for that, so that'll pretty much cover the mortgage payments
It’s pretty savvy tbh, it’s a good thing to invest, it will be their retirement one day. It’s always good to invest in real estate if you can. Renting it out is better than selling on as you have that home as an investment for future years, for their kids inheritance etc

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
My daughter has super super thick long curly hair and hers doesn't get like this. I bet Carys doesn't put any conditioner in Amber's hair.
Are you meant to use conditioner at this age? My daughter is almost 3 and I’ve never used any on her hair. I can understand it would be needed for some hair types, but typically not all. My daughters hair is quite fine but lovely a soft so I don’t feel like she needs conditioner yet.

James looks very tall and slim in the trampoline shot, but doesnt normally, is she using her slimming filter accidentally...

evoway13

VIP Member
eh, I'm not too onto this, potetially maybe 🤷‍♀️. but I think it's because she usually just wears leggings and a t shirt/hoody as that's all she is comfortable with since gaining weight and having babies. anything he buys will be out of her comfort zone of clothes and might not be flattering on her. some styles work for certain shapes etc

note - I did think most of the clothes were dreadful 😂
Those leggings don't look any better on the ASOS website - a model is wearing them low down on her hips with a tight cropped top