James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than sending Amber to her parents x3 a week, I don’t understand why they don’t just send her to nursery.

Not sure how they think they’re going to make money from the house renovation on YouTube.

Who wants to watch a roof being repaired or a workman’s sweaty arse crack bent over repairing skirting board.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They spoke about Amber being a litte bit jealous not having all attention on her and that it's fine, natural and healthy, and they talked how she's coping well and absolutely love going to her grandparents and even asking a lot if she can go there, but isn't this just part of her being jealous? Shouldn't they make more effort to spend good quality time with Amber now, so she can see that she's still a loved part of their family rather then them just be super happy about sending her off to grandparents? In my mind it's just seems like Amber is asking for much more attention then they are willing to give her and that's way she's so happy to go to grandparents because they will fill that need without a problem. I don't know.. J&C make it seem like such a great and cute thing when in reality it seems opposite.
---
Also the talk about house renovation it just made me mad. I understand investing in property to make money or long term income from renting it, because its a smart move, but this pair of useless privileged teenagers just bought this house for freaking fun to make a few silly videos on yt 🤯 and they say it like it's something to be proud of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I also drink my coffee black and do not own testicles.

She needs to grow up, I can't believe she's only just encountering baby sick. She's in for an absolute HOOT when Amber gets her first stomach bug and pukes in her bed.

View attachment 2122548
.....wait until the little ones bring d & v from school......Carys will not know which way to turn........

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to them talk wbout being sooo busy in the evenings but still having time to go to the gym makes me feel sick for everyone who doesn't have the insane amount of support and seemingly perfect babies and not real jobs.

As a petty aside, James going on a tangent about oat milk makes me want to slap him in the face out of boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would respect them so much more if they were doing their own renovation but it’s like with the last one - they contract it all out and don’t lift a finger to do anything. Where’s the content in that?

Reactions: 20
Listening to them talk wbout being sooo busy in the evenings but still having time to go to the gym makes me feel sick for everyone who doesn't have the insane amount of support and seemingly perfect babies and not real jobs.

As a petty aside, James going on a tangent about oat milk makes me want to slap him in the face out of boredom.
Probably trying to get a brand deal with Oatly.
---
I would respect them so much more if they were doing their own renovation but it’s like with the last one - they contract it all out and don’t lift a finger to do anything. Where’s the content in that?
Exactly, it will end up just being endless boring ‘room transformations’.

Reactions: 9
I really hope the whole renovation thing ends up costing them loads of money and it just disappears from her channel and Instagram. Basically like every other ‘project’ she has done in the past.
I’m intrigued to see if there is actually anything she is good at and can make a living at, because currently, I’m amazed she has any money from her recent content- it’s boring!

Reactions: 23
I really hope the whole renovation thing ends up costing them loads of money and it just disappears from her channel and Instagram. Basically like every other ‘project’ she has done in the past.
I’m intrigued to see if there is actually anything she is good at and can make a living at, because currently, I’m amazed she has any money from her recent content- it’s boring!
I don’t think she’ll get the views she thinks she will from it tbh. Personally I like it when people do it themselves and learn about it. It’s a more interesting journey than just having professionals to do everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’ll get the views she thinks she will from it tbh. Personally I like it when people do it themselves and learn about it. It’s a more interesting journey than just having professionals to do everything 🤷🏼‍♀️
They missed the whole point

Reactions: 19
Rather than sending Amber to her parents x3 a week, I don’t understand why they don’t just send her to nursery.

Not sure how they think they’re going to make money from the house renovation on YouTube.

Who wants to watch a roof being repaired or a workman’s sweaty arse crack bent over repairing skirting board.
I love watching renovations but where the person is actually getting stuck in and doing it themselves. It’s so ‘boring’ in comparison when it’s a team of pros. Really think they’ve missed the mark with this

Reactions: 22
I love watching renovations but where the person is actually getting stuck in and doing it themselves. It’s so ‘boring’ in comparison when it’s a team of pros. Really think they’ve missed the mark with this
I think they got alot of views when in old house and first moved into this house in Reno as did alot of things themselves and think that pulls in views not realising or caring that people only viewed as diy.

Reactions: 5
You could understand them sending Amber to her grandparents 3x a week too if they were doing it all themselves 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Something from the Q&A Carys saying that her big boobs caused all her ab separation. Never heard this being a reason before, sounds like just another excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something from the Q&A Carys saying that her big boobs caused all her ab separation. Never heard this being a reason before, sounds like just another excuse.
She said it was because of her massive bumps with both pregnancies not boobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another full on workday for J&C! One zoom meeting and one reel. How do they even get it done the same day? Must be exhausting

re lactation cookies - so she basically admits that they’re not helping with lactation at all and you could just buy any ‘healthy’ ones that will cost you probs 10x less 🤣well done Carys, you always know how to sell a product 🤣 (kindly gifted, not an ad at all)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pleased she's finally admitted she's gone too far the other way with her body positivity stuff. Not being able to go for a 5 minute walk without being sore the next day is crazy.

Reactions: 12
Another full on workday for J&C! One zoom meeting and one reel. How do they even get it done the same day? Must be exhausting
it's honestly ridiculous isn't it 🤣 and she made out in the Q&A that they barely have time to get workouts in and it's a mad rush. never looks like it in their vlogs 🤷‍♀️
seems like she's been getting daily workouts out in the gym in since she started at like 5 weeks pp. wonder if she will have amber running around in there to look relatable when she starts on the weights again? 🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm pleased she's finally admitted she's gone too far the other way with her body positivity stuff. Not being able to go for a 5 minute walk without being sore the next day is crazy.
Has she? What has she said?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.