Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dutchie123

It is so infuriating that she is buying new clothes for these outfit reels when she has about hundred collections which she never wears. 100% she is only doing this for the gram and is changing out of them the second she puts her camera down.
That's what I said 😂 no way she is wearing those oufits all day.

Reactions: 2

gossandchat

I swear the way they live must really mess with your psyche… like you aren’t ever present in the moment.

Also I don’t understand what she means by “working” with brands, they just send free shit and she posts long winded paragraphs about it?
Nah she will be getting paid in return for an agreement of what she needs to post etc and sometimes brands have to sign off on ads etc

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
OT but has anyone bought anything from Abbott Lyon? I like some of the necklaces, but a lot of influencers promote them so I am somewhat sceptical about the quality of the items

janesherlock

Chatty Member
I wonder if she stepped away from her own channel so its kept as sort of a time capsule of her fitness days... they could still be recommended on youtube and accumulate views and potentially income off the back of how she used to look, then maybe she will go back to it when shes back looking more aspirational again?
That could be a good shout actually.
I’m not sure if there’s a thing that if you don’t post for so long you no longer make money from YouTube though? I could be wrong because I don’t really understand how the whole earning money on YouTube works anyway!

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Are you meant to use conditioner at this age? My daughter is almost 3 and I’ve never used any on her hair. I can understand it would be needed for some hair types, but typically not all. My daughters hair is quite fine but lovely a soft so I don’t feel like she needs conditioner yet.
I don’t use it on my almost 3 year olds hair either. It’s really curly and I’ve found it’s too heavy and makes her curls lank and greasy. I just use a detangling spray when it’s wet!

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
They can only claim interest on a second mortgage as a 'expense' - if the second mortgage is a rental property
But can’t they claim expenses in materials, workers, paint, administration, food, clothes/safety equipment, decorations, furnitures, etc etc anything related to what they show in the videos and related to making the videos (I know influencers buying ice cream for their kids, posts it on instagram and keeps the reciept as an expense).

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
So she's going abroad to photoshoot a load of swimsuits for ITS when she's literally just been abroad where she could have done just that. Is she dragging the kids along for this one too? It just doesn't make sense. Also surely if you're going to launch swimwear all of this would be done and sorted by now since this is when we are having the nice weather? It all seems a bit rushed to me.
She won't be able to detach herself from them for even a day, so they'll be jetting off again no doubt! Wonder where to...

abc22

I believe the demonetised thing is specifically for YouTube. If they believe the content to be inappropriate/revealing then creator can’t earn money from YouTube in it, I don’t think the other social media platforms do this.
That's exactly it then, if she can get away with it on other platforms!

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but if a stranger remembers a milestone regarding my child so clearly I would be freaked out. I don't know why but it made me feel sick.
Very disturbing!!!

My 2 year old absolutely loves the trampoline and we got a decent sized one so that we wouldn't have to get another one in a couple of years when she outgrows it. I don't think it's a bad decision?
I was against trampolines until my 2,5 yo tried one. She does it so well. But I have to limit it and I have to take care when she’s on it, if we buy one. Two things I would not trust the Jarys-team to do.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Not always I’ve seen some influencers speak about this and if they see it in a contract and don’t agree they go back and negotiate it 😊
Yeh that’s what I meant by standard contract :) and she’s too dense to even consider the implications.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
OT but has anyone bought anything from Abbott Lyon? I like some of the necklaces, but a lot of influencers promote them so I am somewhat sceptical about the quality of the items
Overpriced I thought but wayyyyyyyy better than bloom boutique (another IG fave) which is so light and tinny it snaps.

evoway13

VIP Member
....I've been watching the vlog in parts. Didn't she wash Mabel's new clothing before packing?

ann88

Chatty Member
Have they mentioned when or where (I know it’s turkey but more specifically 😅) they are going on holidays? I’m going to cry if I spot them on my plane 🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Not defending but just saying their brand that they had years ago was called YAE as in You Are Enough, they had it on practically everything they sold. Let’s me honest is one of the most common ‘positive girlie’ sayings so it’s no wonder multiple influencers use it
My point was more about all the other girls mention the ITS design team and thank them for their input, whereas she’s making it sound like she does everything herself. If she did why is bringing out a carbon copy out of a dress from someone else’s collection then? The last collab who was like that no longer works for them so I just think she needs to be a bit more humble.