Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgal97

So once again she’s advertising where they’d going with young kids and anyone would be able to figure out their flight and hotel.

They might have a dog sitter for Mila, but still advertising their house and other house is empty. It takes one bad thing to happen and that’s it. Does the anxiety ridden Carys not have a worry about leaving her house empty. It’s a worry I have even thought I don’t claim to have anxiety about life life she does.
I think they might have someone staying at the fixer upper, every time I’ve driven past on the last few weeks (usually evenings/ weekends) there’s been a motorbike parked up outside next to their skip

Reactions: 1

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
If my partner made that comment about the “where’s the six weeks gone” ie, he was enjoying the no sex he wouldn’t get it for at least another six weeks 🤣🤣 embarrassing he’s so obvious about not wanting her in front of an audience.

Also, her tik tok - projection anyone? I bet no one has said that to her that’s just what she thinks about herself 🙈
Omg I read it as that he was counting down to sex but you’re right, it sounds like he’s saying that time has flown.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Overpriced I thought but wayyyyyyyy better than bloom boutique (another IG fave) which is so light and tinny it snaps.
Brill thank you. They do seem quite expensive for what they are! I'll wait for a code and try a necklace... a generic offer, deffo not using an influencer one 😄

RobotLady

VIP Member
I really don’t like the book she’s ordered 😬 I did have a look as I’m usually really easily sold with things like this. I mocked one up for a Father’s Day gift and it gets a bit weird towards the end… The boyfriend holding a box as the grown up daughter moves out of her parents home. The daughter growing up to have her own baby. I don’t know. Maybe I’ve become a snowflake this week off with my kids but by the time our kids reach ‘moving out age’ the world is going to be a totally unrecognisable place.

Living doll

Chatty Member
It will be friction/static from her moving her head around in the night time so just a quick brush out with her fingers would be fine.

gossandchat

She wouldn’t have had to agree to it necessarily as standard contract is that any brand work you do belongs to them, including photos. She’s just too dense to realise the implications of this.
Not always I’ve seen some influencers speak about this and if they see it in a contract and don’t agree they go back and negotiate it 😊

emilyk648

What! Did she say this on a vlog or did I miss it on Instagram? I’m all for grandparents bonding with their grandchildren but come on leaving a 2 month old for no actual reason is a joke. I can understand if she had a medical appointment (and actually needed James there) or if Amber had some kind of appointment and they couldn’t take Mabel etc. but what was the reason? Surely nothing that bloody important 🙈 my daughter had to go to a&e when my youngest was 6 weeks old and I couldn’t take the baby with me, my husband was at work and couldn’t get to us so my mum had to have by BF baby and I was distraught! I felt like I’d abandoned him 🤣
it was in the new vlog! they went to the ‘fixer upper’ and explained that they had taken their other car because they’d left the kids napping with the grandparents🙄

That is a £160 play mat that if you leave out in the wet will get wrecked. They have 2.
I remember spending ages debating them, trying to justify the cost and being precious not to stain or dent it even now. It turned out to be one of the best baby things I’ve ever bought, would make a wonderful addition to any play group, baby club rather than ruin outside. She could get some cheap, clip together play mats that would withstand the outdoors but I guess money and waste/landfill isn’t a consideration.

View attachment 2139072
Is it tot and tumble or something?