Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
I’m so shocked at the cost of that holiday! If Deichmann paid for it, would Carys advertising their shoes even generate over 5K back in sales?

Reactions: 3

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I know people can put down some ridiculous things as expenses but I highly doubt they could claim back a mortgage on a second home just because they’re filming it for YouTube, come on now.
If they have someone living in it then they can’t claim it as business expenses for their YouTube. It’s either a rental property or a YouTube project, they can’t claim both.

betty14

She said she wasn't showing her boobs on that "husband picks my holiday outfits" video because she didn't want to get (I think she said demonetised?) / cancelled but she shares that screenshot. I wish I wasn't so nosey as to not keep looking but the whole situation is just pitiful. I really hope she doesn't have a mental breakdown but it certainly seems to be headed that way. The need for validation, the over sharing, the erratic 7 hour long videos where they do nothing except send amber to her grandparents and sit with a laptop pretending to work.
I believe the demonetised thing is specifically for YouTube. If they believe the content to be inappropriate/revealing then creator can’t earn money from YouTube in it, I don’t think the other social media platforms do this.

evoway13

VIP Member
I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for all the bikini pictures that are about to be thrown in our faces from her holiday 🙁
If they're going to Turkey yikes!!!! I hope they have a private villa as tourists are asked to dress modestly in the streets - let's hope Carys straps those baps in. My daughter's ex and her family moved out there just after the big lockdown lifted. They do not appreciate cleavages from bums or boobs

Wophie

VIP Member
If your daughters hair is getting knotty then brush it??? It’s not exactly rocket science

I could understand her asking for help if Amber had a completely different hair type to Cary’s but she doesn’t. I have a 3 year old and she loves it when I brush her hair, especially when I let her choose her hairstyle. It’s not difficult to make it fun and it would probably be nice for Amber to have Cary’s full attention on her, even if it is just for 5 minutes every day
My daughter has super super thick long curly hair and hers doesn't get like this. I bet Carys doesn't put any conditioner in Amber's hair.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Her new ad for Deichmann is terrible. Poor quality video, exposure all over the place, the music is annoying af. So much from so called content creator. Still baffled why any brands want to work with her, she tries to get away with minimal effort every time. 0 creativity about it.
I find her ads are always like that, same with the music, the worst one is the music she has used on the recent gymshark add/reel, she uses it loads and it irritates the life out of me!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think the rules might be slightly different for who ‘owns’ images for children as they cannot consent to contractual terms as they’re under age or not emancipated. It is all a bit unclear and legal certainty is needed.

If Amber were a child actor - child labour laws step in and mandate her working hours, regular breaks, an advocate to ensure the breaks and working hours are adhered to, schooling and payment in the form of a trust etc. It is the same I think for child models.

However, I doubt Amber is formerly registered with a model agency. She unlikely has adequate representation or someone to advocate for her when she is on shoots or being photographed. I doubt Carys has looked into this, let alone give a cut of her fee to Amber who is working too by being in the social media adverts.

The whole thing is disgusting and the fact the company can share posts to their own social media pages makes me think they’ve sold out and for probably a tidy sum, but not anywhere an amount that would justify using a child who cannot consent, exploiting their lack of agency to shill a few shoes.
It’s brand work, once you sign the contract the brand can do what they like with the images in terms of using them for their own company and advertising. But as someone said earlier you can get caveats Put in the contract, I just don’t think Cary’s thinks like that. She doesn’t think or act protectively for her children. Her children are cash cows.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
She really doesn’t like her body does she, it’s so sad. I mean I don’t like mine but I don’t pretend I do lol

She never once stood sideways in that try on, she nearly did and corrected herself quickly (the shorts and shirt combo story) and her angle is constantly trying to make her look and feel like she did when she was height of fitness era

Also that blue ribbed top, I was 90% sure she was gonna say it’s “from H&M guys sowwwwie” because it’s exact carbon copy of the one I have from H&M lol I know it’s fast fashion and they all copy each other but don’t claim it to be the best ribbed material ever etc it’s exactly the same as the $5 one I have hanging up in my closet 😂
Yea that ribbed top looked really baggy and mishapen when she pulled on it, like one wash and it would be knackered kind of material? I bought some ribbed vests from sainsburys the other day for £8 and they’re really nice and I find their stuff always washes really well too and doesn’t loose it’s shape like some cheaper tops do!

Living doll

Chatty Member
I just came home from work and my partner tells me he had a really bad dream last night, i’m thinking okay… he then says he dreamt I was having sex with James and was saying how good it was 🤢🤢🤢 and Carys was asking my bf to have sex with her and he refused🤣🤣

I am disgusted 🤮😂
Bad dream ? Freddie Krugers got nothing on that nightmare 🤣 1 2 James is coming for you 🤣, make sure you give your poor man lots of hugs from us all 😁 he must have been sick all day haha 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

betty14

I know she’s breastfeeding and has always had a big chest ( I do too) but that bra she’s wearing is doing her no favours. It’s got little to no support at all. Her nipple line is closer to her belly button than her armpit line and that’s with a bra on.
Right!? You’d have thought to show the clothes at their best you’d want everything to be sitting in the right place. As a fellow big chested girl I think it’s because she’d have needed a bigger size in the tops if her boobs were lifted and supported properly. We know she has the bras to give her a good shape and to get her boobs not level with her waist,

Reactions: 2

ltfc35

Went past a Deichmann earlier, big store in Lakeside. Two people shopping in there.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Has she? What has she said?
She said in the recent Q&A "I lost myself with fitness, too much I would say, but I needed that time to prioritise self love, but I miss that feeling of being fit" and said she became too unfit than she was would have liked in the second pregnancy. Said she gets sore abs even if she has a cough, and she's filming a "gaining my strength back" video series starting from now.

God, I hope she has collaborated with actual therapists or people qualified to help with anxiety to get those "anxiety tips", rather than just stealing things from people online/wellness memes/contributing her own made up things. Anxiety is a real mental health issue and can be debilitating, so I hope (but doubt...) Carys has collaborated or properly researched her 'tips', or else they'll just be contributing to the plethora of unhelpful tips floating around, that only serve to reduce anxiety to something you can just think away.

I highly doubt she has though. I can only imagine the kind of tips Carys would think for herself - "Light a soy candle (I love mine from Whittaker House #aff #ad #link), rearrange your sofa cushions and sit down for a bit. Don't think about your tasks or responsibilities (even though I have hardly any and regularly rely on others to take care of mine), and just b r e a t h e".
Cough, cough, nudge, nudge BetterHelp...

Regardless, it's a funny one 🤪

Welshgal97

That's a bit of a nightmare location that they've chosen to flip a house. They won't make a great deal of profit if that's what they paid, it needs a fair bit of work too 😳 the road there is so congested and busy. God help them in rush hour. The queues are terrible! I personally wouldn't live there. I look forward to trying to spot them in the wild 🤣🫣
parking can be an absolute ballache around there too, hopefully I can catch a glimpse of them in the wild though