Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nanskumansku

Hate how she lies about her size. She most likely is a 18. Before Mabel maybe a 16, not a chance she was a 12 then! I'm taller than her and size 12 and lot smaller than her. Her friend Nayla is as bad, said she was a 18 when most likely more like 24. Why bother even mentioning the size if you are gonna lie about it especially when at the same time these people go on about how size doesn't matter🙄

Reactions: 33

betty14

How often she compares her current body to her old one is so unhealthy and really shows how unhappy she is at the moment. All the poses in this TikTok are so bizarre, admitting in the caption that she’s gone up 5 sizes although still claiming L/XL pretty sure that should just be XL!

Attachments

Reactions: 32

Wophie

VIP Member
God, I hope she has collaborated with actual therapists or people qualified to help with anxiety to get those "anxiety tips", rather than just stealing things from people online/wellness memes/contributing her own made up things. Anxiety is a real mental health issue and can be debilitating, so I hope (but doubt...) Carys has collaborated or properly researched her 'tips', or else they'll just be contributing to the plethora of unhelpful tips floating around, that only serve to reduce anxiety to something you can just think away.

I highly doubt she has though. I can only imagine the kind of tips Carys would think for herself - "Light a soy candle (I love mine from Whittaker House #aff #ad #link), rearrange your sofa cushions and sit down for a bit. Don't think about your tasks or responsibilities (even though I have hardly any and regularly rely on others to take care of mine), and just b r e a t h e".
I had a breakdown last night and today have finally contacted the doctors for my severe anxiety that has been getting worse and worse for over 10 years. It's to the point I'm scared to leave the house in case my children get into a freak accident.

But clearly I'm doing it wrong and should cancel my request for setraline and buy this journal instead.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nnew

Plublishers has to the the best grammar error she's made to date lol

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Getting loads of grief for commenting on insta -correct me if m wrong but she posted asking for an opinion- she freely shared images - I wasn’t derogatory- I didn’t say she looked like shit i literally said I preferred yesterday’s outfit and now I’m getting blasted on insta
You didn't say anything wrong, it was a kindly worded comment with your opinion on her outfit.

It's not like you said "Fuck me Carys you need to wear one of your gifted bras and stop playing keepy-upy with your knockers"

Because that's what I'd like to say 👀

• Haha

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
She must get so pissed off that everything they do gets so easily figured out on here 🤭😅 she made such a song and dance about announcing mystery projects (i.e Shittaker House, Mabel's existence, the fixer upper house, the journal) but every single one has been very easily sussed

• Haha

Living doll

Chatty Member
I find it quite disgusting that she’s even used that picture with her kids on and chose to write the words ‘sex life’ over it, use your fecking brain you daft bint 🤬

Reactions: 31

sassyprincess

It’s absolutely appalling how often they are packing Amber off to her grandparents when they are both home all day everyday. I cannot believe she is so happy to openly share this online too. It’s so unfair on the grandparents but more fool them for not questioning why James and Carys why they are doing it when they have no reason to. Fair enough they probably love spending time with Amber but surely once a week at most is plenty enough.

• Sad

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Why did Cary’s get advice from her Gp parents about her coccyx when she could have done a question box on instagram insyead?

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
When I see a big block of words from Carys I feel like I've lost the ability to read and understand the English language - then I remember it's her that can't string a sentence together.

She talks like this so often, the language she uses is like she's therapised herself into trying to like her body. "This doesn't fit me and it's okay to size up" "Okay this dress doesn't fit me but I have these shorts that do" Wow, revolutionary, wear clothes that fit.

Honestly I think she needs to seek help about her body image issues and insecurities in general, I truly believe she's not well.
Carys doesn’t understand the phrases ‘sizing up’ or ‘sizing down’ - this is what you do if a clothing manufacturer is off with their sizing - so you might be a 12 but, the manufacturer’s 12 is small - so you get the next size up. This differs from your ‘actual’ size. When she got measured for the pre breast feeding bra - we worked out she was a 16-18 on the top of her body and 14-16 at the bottom half….minimum. Instead of Carys ‘owning her size’ - she comes out with ‘I am a size 12 on top but I’ve had to size up a couple of sizes’ - I am no mathematician but, that tells me she’s not a bloody size 12! She really gets on my nerves with all this sizing bollocks

plwcm

VIP Member
pretty convenient that it is mentioned in here how much she's been on insta this holiday and sharing so many pics, and now she's done 2 days silence🤣 makes it more obvious you read here Carys, especially as I see her liking shit from other accounts i follow all day too

• Haha

janesherlock

Chatty Member
They actually took Mabel out in the restaurant in her swaddle. Wow.

Yet another post that suggests she is shocked that being a mother has changed her life and that she actually might have to be a bit less selfish and look after her children. Who would’ve thought?

(Also saying she wasn’t on her phone when people on here have said she was sat liking and commenting on things. She is such a liar)

janesherlock

Chatty Member
Is she seriously thinking people will want to buy a product from her that focuses on organisation and planning? She is the most scatty, disorganised, and lazy person there is.

I don’t want advice on how to plan my day from someone who gets to stay at home, prance around with a camera with her belly hanging out, send her kids off to grandparents all day, and not have to clean or cook or do anything that an everyday normal person does. She is in her own world.

• Heart

RachieBoo

Notice how this smug bitch is showing off breast feeding all the time with Mabel, but just told lies about Amber, then we found out she had problems feeding Amber and Amber latching. We later found out that Amber had a tongue tie, which can affect latching. But now we constantly see Mable getting a good nosh on her big fat disgusting norks. This woman is obsessed 🥺🥺🥺 with her fucking tits because she can't bear to look at how fat her arse has got. She's a twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Just popped up on my Facebook and knew I recognised those trotters at first sight, I wonder if she’s getting paid for Amber to advertise them too as there’s individual pics of her wearing her sandals ?
Not sure how I'd feel about using my kid to fulfil a partnership deal and have her face plastered all over the internet....just to sell some sandals?!

Jess89

VIP Member
She just can’t keep up with the absolute nonsense she spouts. ‘It’s all about removing the emotion about the clothes’ and then goes on to say ‘I have these shorts I love that I feel fab in’… saying you love them and feel fab in them are both experiencing emotions. The clue is in the word ‘feel’.
She makes up such absolute drivel ‘advice’
Who brings clothes on holiday without checking they fit 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
They spoke about Amber being a litte bit jealous not having all attention on her and that it's fine, natural and healthy, and they talked how she's coping well and absolutely love going to her grandparents and even asking a lot if she can go there, but isn't this just part of her being jealous? Shouldn't they make more effort to spend good quality time with Amber now, so she can see that she's still a loved part of their family rather then them just be super happy about sending her off to grandparents? In my mind it's just seems like Amber is asking for much more attention then they are willing to give her and that's way she's so happy to go to grandparents because they will fill that need without a problem. I don't know.. J&C make it seem like such a great and cute thing when in reality it seems opposite.
---
Also the talk about house renovation it just made me mad. I understand investing in property to make money or long term income from renting it, because its a smart move, but this pair of useless privileged teenagers just bought this house for freaking fun to make a few silly videos on yt 🤯 and they say it like it's something to be proud of.

Last edited:
  • Sad