Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazy87

Guysssssssssssssssssss

my daily plan for tomorrow:

6.30am -10.30pm breathe (awake window)
7am - coffee
7.30-8.30 get the kids ready for school
9am - coffee
9.30- washing (maybe breathe too)
10.30 - hang washing on the line
11am - hoover
12-1pm - read tattle
1pm - coffee
1pm -2pm - read tattle
2pm - think oh shit kids will be home soon
2.30pm - remember to breathe
3pm - coffee
4pm-8pm - sort kids, listen about their day at school, homework, cook dinner, put them to bed, read tattle and remembering to breathe.
8pm - 10.30pm breathe, watch tv, read tattle and go to bed also remembering to breathe & love my overweight body.
10.30pm-6.30am Sleeping and breathing.

hope that helps guyyyyyyssssssss i know I do soooooooooo much in a day here’s my planner you can buy for £109999 and you can be just like me 💖

sorry forgot to add eating and going to Starbucks but I’m so poor I can’t afford to eat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Finally time for the journal!! "Biggest announcement since starting my channel"....bigger than your KIDS?! Your collabs with ITS, Shittaker House, YAE apparel, your workout guide? She's got the memory of a goldfish...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bananasplit12

Wants us to believe she got approached to write a book but has spelled the word “publishers” incorrectly….right 😂😂
665F90A4-A8DC-4BB5-805E-7F9D80F51BC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nnew

James & Cary’s #33 come buy your planners from a couple of spanners, it’s life changing, we aren’t money scammers

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
It also seems like her mum mollycoddles her. If I was in her position and went crying to my parents about feeling overwhelmed, I'd hope they'd give me a reality check of how privileged I am to work from home, have my husband home full time, and to have the financial stability in these times to not only pay my own bills but renovate a home to rent to a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

janesherlock

Chatty Member
I’m really concerned for her that she even thinks about taking her phone into the bathroom during bath-time, never mind she then takes a naked picture together. She is seriously not okay

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So basically everything is true to size but she’s wearing some items in a 14, some in a 16 and one of the dresses in an 18. 3 different dress sizes for one person. Good advertising for ITS that 🙄

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
What in the name of sweet baby Jesus is ‘hug James for at least 3 mins’. What a fucking weird thing to write. A strange thing to put a time on. What the actual fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wophie

VIP Member
Collaboration with National Trust? Because she's dressed like a park ranger.
Screenshot_20230503-125013.png

• Haha

Efpastell

She has literally bought multiple houses, got
Engaged married pregnant, 2 kids, Gymshark, their own clothes and crappy house bits, and THIS is her biggest announcement…

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Why would you take babies the hair dressers with all those fumes 😳
Make it make sense, has all the free time to spend with kids and ships them off all day to grandparents so she can take pictures of her gunt or hug James for 3 mins BUT takes them with her to a busy loud hairdressers where getting hair bleached, cut and dried 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
"If you're feeling crap right now, it's not your fault - it's the clothes" is such a stupid mindset. She used to be a fitness influencer, surely she knows eating too much and not exercising is the problem, not the bloody clothes.

nanskumansku

So in her Tik Tok she says she ordered these in a UK 16 and they don’t fit and it’s the clothes fault…. still won’t admit she’s a minimum 18 🤣
She is sooooooo in denial! How can she say she is a size 14-16 with a straight face when she can't even fit a size 16. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 34