James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They woke up at 6:30am in Thier vlog and James is like "I understand we are in a job where we are lucky but waking up at 6 that ain't for us" does he think that people in regular jobs enjoy waking up at 6? 😂 or maybe they don't have a choice because they have to EARN money

Reactions: 16
They woke up at 6:30am in Thier vlog and James is like "I understand we are in a job where we are lucky but waking up at 6 that ain't for us" does he think that people in regular jobs enjoy waking up at 6? 😂 or maybe they don't have a choice because they have to EARN money
I thought that 😂 and the worst part is, they could’ve moved all the furniture the night before and then they wouldn’t have had to get up so early

Reactions: 3
Wtfs with the vids! So they did months of weird reno vidsshowing them Doing Quick shizz around the house and now they Are ripping everything down 🤦‍♂️😱 I cant with the consumerism and spending and materialism. Why would you do that. 🤦‍♂️ They Are so entitled and they own so much crap. They own a big mansion full of crap.

What on Earth will these two so when the YouTube career fades out? It wont last forever. People Are starting To see through them and theyre mad ass consumerism.

Reactions: 8
I think if you look at all the influences who came out at the same time. Carys, Elle, Grace... they all started with what was ‘on trend’. Which at the time was fitness. They earned their money. They moved on. Home renovations, engagements, merch, body positivity.... it’s all the same.

They’re not into any particular realm of influencing. Just whatever is particular interesting at that time.

I think for Carys to say she wasn’t healthy and won’t get a job etc on her throwback post is wrong in many ways. She made a fortune selling her guides at the time, relentlews plugging, filming full days of eating saying how there was NO restrictions, she was always comfortable, always ate how and what she wanted. Basically. She’s a fraud. It’s easy in hindsight to say ‘oh I wasn’t happy’, if that’s the case - pull your fitness guides you created and ‘followed’ when you were so unhappy and restrictive. It’s like she’s made her dollar from it. Now she’s distancing herself from it.

I could go on. But. Yeah. So over Carys. She was one of the ‘influences’ I enjoyed as she was open and honest. I don’t think she struggled at all during her fitness phase. I call bullshit just so she can now gain money from being ‘bigger’.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else annoyed at how much she goes on about how big her boobs are at the moment. I don't know if she's hinting that she's had something done but if you look at her older Instagram posts, they're not big at all. Going from a size 8 to 12 wouldn't make them get that much bigger surely?
Is she not tryna hint at pregnancy ?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else annoyed at how much she goes on about how big her boobs are at the moment. I don't know if she's hinting that she's had something done but if you look at her older Instagram posts, they're not big at all. Going from a size 8 to 12 wouldn't make them get that much bigger surely?
Depends on the person, people carry weight differently. I don’t think her boobs are fake. When I put on 2 dress sizes I went up 2 cup sizes.

Reactions: 1
I think if you look at all the influences who came out at the same time. Carys, Elle, Grace... they all started with what was ‘on trend’. Which at the time was fitness. They earned their money. They moved on. Home renovations, engagements, merch, body positivity.... it’s all the same.

They’re not into any particular realm of influencing. Just whatever is particular interesting at that time.

I think for Carys to say she wasn’t healthy and won’t get a job etc on her throwback post is wrong in many ways. She made a fortune selling her guides at the time, relentlews plugging, filming full days of eating saying how there was NO restrictions, she was always comfortable, always ate how and what she wanted. Basically. She’s a fraud. It’s easy in hindsight to say ‘oh I wasn’t happy’, if that’s the case - pull your fitness guides you created and ‘followed’ when you were so unhappy and restrictive. It’s like she’s made her dollar from it. Now she’s distancing herself from it.

I could go on. But. Yeah. So over Carys. She was one of the ‘influences’ I enjoyed as she was open and honest. I don’t think she struggled at all during her fitness phase. I call bullshit just so she can now gain money from being ‘bigger’.
Yesssssssss!!!

"Get ready" and "eat and drink" on today's bumper to do list....isn't this just every day general life? Don't forget to breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I look like that after I eat a mouthful of bread 😂 I don’t think she would post such blatant pictures if she were really pregnant.
Sometimes I feel like she does this for attention like always going on in couple videos about wanting a baby then posting pics like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The house is looking boring tbh!! 😂
It looks so bland! They could have done a much better job in my opinion. One of the things I dislike most is the lampshade in the hall, it looks like a straw basket!

Why is she squeezing herself in those shorts? They look so uncomfortable
She always has her shorts/leggings/Jean's pulled right up her crack 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.