James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An emerald green would be perfect! Tbh I wondered why the whole wall just isnt tiled?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god they’re idiots!! The latest video where they want more “flow” and want to knock out two structural parts of the house and then wonder why their quotes were so expensive so now they’re paying for a structural engineer to come look at it and think it’ll be cheaper because they aren’t having more walls built. No it’s expensive cause you want to have entire structural parts of the house taken out!! 🙈🙈🙈

it’s painful!! If they wanted to change so much of the house why did they spend almost £700k on it, I just don’t get it, why not buy a cheaper house and do it up to exactly how you want it, not one that’s recently been done up already 🙈

Reactions: 14
Oh my god they’re idiots!! The latest video where they want more “flow” and want to knock out two structural parts of the house and then wonder why their quotes were so expensive so now they’re paying for a structural engineer to come look at it and think it’ll be cheaper because they aren’t having more walls built. No it’s expensive cause you want to have entire structural parts of the house taken out!! 🙈🙈🙈

it’s painful!! If they wanted to change so much of the house why did they spend almost £700k on it, I just don’t get it, why not buy a cheaper house and do it up to exactly how you want it, not one that’s recently been done up already 🙈
I know, in that area they could easily have gotten a house with the same sq footage for about £500k and then spent the extra hundred grand on doing it up. I guess money is no object to them!

Reactions: 2
I do like the idea they had for the kitchen diner having a wall of glass as I think that’d look amazing. But if people come and tell you that it’s £100k because the wall is structural then maybe you need to change your plans.. instead they’re just trying to spend more money on an engineer who will obviously tell them the same thing.

also, most people when they buy a house in such great condition as theirs is, would probably want to just leave it for a few years and save money for renovations. Shows how much money they have at their disposal

Reactions: 3
I do like the idea they had for the kitchen diner having a wall of glass as I think that’d look amazing. But if people come and tell you that it’s £100k because the wall is structural then maybe you need to change your plans.. instead they’re just trying to spend more money on an engineer who will obviously tell them the same thing.

also, most people when they buy a house in such great condition as theirs is, would probably want to just leave it for a few years and save money for renovations. Shows how much money they have at their disposal
I also think it shows that they’re more book smart than common sense smart

I also think it shows that they’re more book smart than common sense smart
Sometimes I forget they're book smart! I believe they both started Maths degrees right? I'm always SO shocked at that because you really have to be smart and LOVE maths to want to do it to degree level. And I know money wise it seems like they did the right thing quitting their degrees to pursue social media since they're earning so much money now doing not a lot but don't they still have that love of learning and wanting to better themselves? To just quit their degrees like that and now Carys particularly just seems so lost with life... I hope the money is worth it because I'm sorry I'd need to have a job that stimulated my brain daily for sure!

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I forget they're book smart! I believe they both started Maths degrees right? I'm always SO shocked at that because you really have to be smart and LOVE maths to want to do it to degree level. And I know money wise it seems like they did the right thing quitting their degrees to pursue social media since they're earning so much money now doing not a lot but don't they still have that love of learning and wanting to better themselves? To just quit their degrees like that and now Carys particularly just seems so lost with life... I hope the money is worth it because I'm sorry I'd need to have a job that stimulated my brain daily for sure!
I think they suit a career in Thier degree field more. In particular James, he's not very natural infornt of a camera? Or very interesting to listen to. Was being an influencer really the job for him. And yeah as for carys she seems so lost and insecure because she now does a job that involves being James cling on which surely doesn't help anyone with growth.
I think that they are so money obsessed that that would throw open arms to any opportunity that brings them wealth versus helps them grow and better themselves

I think they suit a career in Thier degree field more. In particular James, he's not very natural infornt of a camera? Or very interesting to listen to. Was being an influencer really the job for him. And yeah as for carys she seems so lost and insecure because she now does a job that involves being James cling on which surely doesn't help anyone with growth.
I think that they are so money obsessed that that would throw open arms to any opportunity that brings them wealth versus helps them grow and better themselves
Yes exactly I haven't watched a lot of their more recent videos but I swear Carys always used to say James deals with the money side of things. I mean wouldn't it have more sense particularly for him at the time to finish the degree and maybe pursue a maths related field eg accounting (if he wanted to of course). Especially as at the start when Carys was a fitness influencer they didn't even have a joint channel it was just Carys doing fitness vids on youtube, her guides and being with Gymshark bringing in the money. Now they are both uni dropouts looking bored and lost... sure uni dropouts with loads of money but not really doing anything particulary stimulating when they must actually be very clever people. It's just sad.😕

How is their house so cluttered? Their before and after kitchen cleaning looks no different 🙈

Also, all her artwork is so dated, it looks fab but the browns and things are so dated 🙈

Tbh I think it was more James was doing a maths degree to go into finance type career and carys chose the same degree and same uni to stay with him.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I think it was more James was doing a maths degree to go into finance type career and carys chose the same degree and same uni to stay with him.
LOL. That wouldn't surprise me, how dependent she is on him is so worrying! I remember one time she was talking on her instagram stories about how she was so nervous James was going out that day and she literally had to plan what to do to relax. As a grown woman! Just chill out, watch a film, read a book, cook, the possibilities are literally endless Carys you don't actually need to physically be attached to your partner... 🤦‍♀️

LOL. That wouldn't surprise me, how dependent she is on him is so worrying! I remember one time she was talking on her instagram stories about how she was so nervous James was going out that day and she literally had to plan what to do to relax. As a grown woman! Just chill out, watch a film, read a book, cook, the possibilities are literally endless Carys you don't actually need to physically be attached to your partner... 🤦‍♀️
It's scary, isn't it? I wonder how she would cope if James had to get a full-time job where he was out of the house all day like most people. It could definitely happen at some point as I can't imagine them being able to sustain this level of popularity and thus income for many years.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it really un-environmentally friendly of carys to be doing so many haul videos about hundreds of pieces of clothes I doubt she ever wears?

Has anyone seen the Insta story? Asking about her heart rate!?

50bpm isn’t particularly low. But to be asking if she needs to go get it checked out is unbelievable.

This girl sells fitness guides!

I can’t believe she even produces fitness guides when she doesn’t know the first thing about her own heart rate! She should leave the production of guides to people who have actually undertaken some form of education in sport science.

I think it’s pretty common knowledge that when you exercise your heart becomes more efficient. Therefore requires less bpm to transfer the required amount of oxygen to your muscles.

Is this just an attention seeking post? Making people feel worried for her? I’m truly shocked.

Please people, give your money to someone who has some scientific understanding behind the human body and is passionate about people achieving their goals.

My heart rate is around 43bpm during the day and low 30s when I sleep. Do I think I need to go to the doctors. Absolutely not. It’s called having good cardiovascular health.
And on top of that both her parents are GPs who could probably reassure her but wheres the fun in that? When you're that needy you crave hundreds of people to DM you to tell you what you already know 🙄

• Heart
In the words of kim k... they're just not that interesting to look at..

Is anyone else annoyed at how much she goes on about how big her boobs are at the moment. I don't know if she's hinting that she's had something done but if you look at her older Instagram posts, they're not big at all. Going from a size 8 to 12 wouldn't make them get that much bigger surely?

Is anyone else annoyed at how much she goes on about how big her boobs are at the moment. I don't know if she's hinting that she's had something done but if you look at her older Instagram posts, they're not big at all. Going from a size 8 to 12 wouldn't make them get that much bigger surely?
Nah, her boobs have always been big for her frame even when she was lean - she’s obviously just someone whose weight goes there when she gains. I can’t imagine her having major surgery with her anxiety etc.

She’s always a had a big chest. Id kill for her boobs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.