James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks so bland! They could have done a much better job in my opinion. One of the things I dislike most is the lampshade in the hall, it looks like a straw basket!

Thats because it is straw basket 😂 they got it from Ikea and adapted it to use as a lampshade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They Are shouting through the New vlog😱

Ps what Are they holidaying From 😂 theyre hole life is a holiday and a walk in the Park!

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I feel like she does this for attention like always going on in couple videos about wanting a baby then posting pics like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
She said this again in one of her mukbang videos. She also said her periods are really irregular. They also said they were going to do some content on trying to conceive. 🤮

I’m pretty sure she’s pregnant !
I don’t think she is. But I don’t really like to speculate.

I don’t know why they’re in such a rush for a baby. They’re young and wealthy, they can do anything they want. Sometimes i think maybe they’re just a bit bored and need something to do

I don’t think she is. But I don’t really like to speculate.

I don’t know why they’re in such a rush for a baby. They’re young and wealthy, they can do anything they want. Sometimes i think maybe they’re just a bit bored and need something to do
They are in a rush for the content. I mean really what else do they have going for them?

Reactions: 2
She said this again in one of her mukbang videos. She also said her periods are really irregular. They also said they were going to do some content on trying to conceive. 🤮

Getting pregnant is such a sensitive subject! Im frantically trying myself and cant imagine shouting around about it. So many scares and what ifs go through my head that sometimes I struggle even To talk To my man whose my Best friend etc! I dunno I cant See them talking about this subject deep cause carys portrays herself bit naive and simple To me. Maybe theyll prove me wrong. Anyways I dont like the constant hints about baby she wants people To speculate and gain attention with this subject. 😖

Ps I do understand that if you Are in a life stage where ur not giving any thoughts To babies then it might not hit you like it hits me or annoy you at all 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Getting pregnant is such a sensitive subject! Im frantically trying myself and cant imagine shouting around about it. So many scares and what ifs go through my head that sometimes I struggle even To talk To my man whose my Best friend etc! I dunno I cant See them talking about this subject deep cause carys portrays herself bit naive and simple To me. Maybe theyll prove me wrong. Anyways I dont like the constant hints about baby she wants people To speculate and gain attention with this subject. 😖

Ps I do understand that if you Are in a life stage where ur not giving any thoughts To babies then it might not hit you like it hits me or annoy you at all 😁
I had ivf to have both my babies. Its a sensitive subject so can understand why she doesn't want to talk about. But she also wants people to speculate so she's got something to go on.

Floor doesn't look great! Where do they get all this money? YouTube can't be making that much money

Reactions: 3
Floor doesn't look great! Where do they get all this money? YouTube can't be making that much money
I dont get it 😱 they spend spend and spend! And they Use money ridicilously on stuff theyll just Re do or put in the garage😲🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.