James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right - shes a walking Red flag! Shes one of those examples people warn you about - never build everything based solely on other person! You never know about life, there could be accident, anything! Sounds harsh but you need To have a life and what makes you you without the other person. Shes young but.. she plans becoming a mum. Come on and she cant ne left alone For one hour. She has No identity of her own, its scary really. The world is oyster in her Hand but she chooses To just cling on James.

Reactions: 5
Anything interesting in there? I can’t bring myself to suffer through the video!
Just them talking about their “vanilla” sex life, trying for a baby and denying they come from money basically.

Reactions: 2
Just them talking about their “vanilla” sex life, trying for a baby and denying they come from money basically.

They tried to deny they were from money, always claiming they weren't "Made in Chelsea" rich.
Both Carys' parents are GP's. Obviously they are loaded. James said he was in a similar situation. Sigh, they don't realize how lucky they are. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I honestly hope James doesn’t talk to their future children like he does Carys and everyone else. I feel like he constantly talks down to everyone!

Reactions: 9
They tried to deny they were from money, always claiming they weren't "Made in Chelsea" rich.
Both Carys' parents are GP's. Obviously they are loaded. James said he was in a similar situation. Sigh, they don't realize how lucky they are. :rolleyes:
I think they own a practice. They did say that they felt very fortunate, but it just goes to show that people's understanding of wealth is all relative. They might not be "Made in Chelsea" rich, but to have both parents as GPs definitely puts their family's wealth far and above the average person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I also agree very worrying how dependent Carys is on James. Really not a good role model get some sass independence and PERSONALITY girl!!!! He is SO patronising and makes such snide comments putting her down. I really dislike him.

Reactions: 6
I also agree very worrying how dependent Carys is on James. Really not a good role model get some sass independence and PERSONALITY girl!!!! He is SO patronising and makes such snide comments putting her down. I really dislike him.
I've always quite liked Carys. I think she's a sweet girl. She could have done so much better than James. Talking down to her just helps him to keep her where he wants her to be, and probably doesn't do wonders for her confidence.

Last edited:
Having met James and his dad IRL as a teenager I can honestly say he’s very nice. He was a regular at the Chinese I worked at, and was always polite and friendly. Can’t talk for Carys, but my boss at the time who had met her always sang her praises

Reactions: 5
Having met James and his dad IRL as a teenager I can honestly say he’s very nice. He was a regular at the Chinese I worked at, and was always polite and friendly. Can’t talk for Carys, but my boss at the time who had met her always sang her praises

I never said anything about James/ his parents' personalities or that they are horrible people in any way, shape, or form. I'm just saying they both (James and Carys) seem to struggle to admit they do in fact come from wealth.

Reactions: 1
I never said anything about James/ his parents' personalities or that they are horrible people in any way, shape, or form. I'm just saying they both (James and Carys) seem to struggle to admit they do in fact come from wealth.
I didn’t mean it that you were commenting on their personalities sorry, I just didn’t ever get the impression that they were particularly wealthy. They didn’t come in dripping in designer; and tbh if they were super rich I’d have hoped they’d opt for better takeout than where I was working!😂. The area their first house was in isn’t ridiculously pricey, don’t know about the current house as I have no clue where it is. I just don’t get the impression from them that they come from money, but I haven’t really watched a lot of them

I don't think many people would disagree that James and Carys are polite (if only superficially). I can imagine they would both be very friendly if you were to meet them. The gripe that most people have is surrounding the somewhat toxic relationship they appear to have.

I don't think many people would disagree that James and Carys are polite (if only superficially). I can imagine they would both be very friendly if you were to meet them. The gripe that most people have is surrounding the somewhat toxic relationship they appear to have.
I think of all the youtube wedding videos I’ve seen theirs was genuinely the most sincere. I could watch it again without cringing massively. Think with any couple that work together it’s definitely important to have separate friends and hobbies - at a guess I’d say they don’t do much apart, which speaking from experience isn’t good - especially if you then add a baby into the mix. When my son was a newborn I resented my husband for having friends and hobbies to go to, where I felt like my options were the baby or him. Much more balanced now that we both (pre lockdown obv) spend time separately with friends and without the baby in tow.

She would have got a new build in Cardiff the same size for £150-£200k less than she paid for her house easily. You get warranties and guarantees on new builds and they are a hell of a lot more economical. Can’t imagine the cost of heating her house!
New builds are dull
Where I am, I would much rather have an older house. The new builds are filled with problems, put together in a rush, and often the walls aren’t as thick or sound proofed like the older houses. Give me an older house any day!

I hate the idea of people saying it as it’s effectively saying ‘we’re having lots of sex right now’. I just don’t need to know that information about anyone!
Yes, totally older house over new build filled.with grey, grey, grey same old same old and and zero character.

New builds are dull
Yes, totally older house over new build filled.with grey, grey, grey same old same old and and zero character.
New builds aren’t necessarily dull, depends what you do with it 😂 I’ve added plenty of colour and character to mine!

My god does she need anymore of the same artwork she’s made In the house? It’s too much!
Amen! She doesnt know how To stop - that girl carys is a hoarder grandmum in the making

The amount of tit they own and she cant get rid of anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.