James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if my brightness is too high or something but I can see her vag very clearly through those shorts in her Tala part 2 try on.

šŸ™ˆ

She has knickers on at the beginning and then you can see she's taken them off from the 6:35 mark. She's wearing the same shorts but for some reason she's taken them off and put the same pair of shorts back on. Why?

Her bum looks unreal in them but I think seeing her ham sandwich is a bit too much for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched the Tala haul and cant believe she admitted to texting Grace and begging her to send her stuff! Surely if she was as great a friend as sheā€™s making out sheā€™d support her and buy it especially as she can defo afford it! Beggy mitchellšŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
Just watched the Tala haul and cant believe she admitted to texting Grace and begging her to send her stuff! Surely if she was as great a friend as sheā€™s making out sheā€™d support her and buy it especially as she can defo afford it! Beggy mitchellšŸ¤¢
She has so much gym wear allready! She could do a Best gymwear vid or anything except To beg tit quality Tala wear! The haul content seems so lazy and easy way For her To get the coin! and the house is allready so cluttered!

The latest video ā€˜kitchen transformation renovationā€™ aka put shelves up and changed the cupboard handles. 23 minutes long too? Can anyone sit and just watch them? I flick through and each time I stop itā€™s insanely boring

The latest video ā€˜kitchen transformation renovationā€™ aka put shelves up and changed the cupboard handles. 23 minutes long too? Can anyone sit and just watch them? I flick through and each time I stop itā€™s insanely boring
I don't think Ive watched a single video since the time she renovated that drawer that sits in the kitchen? It looked amazing and this the content I want to see, not some half arse putting shelves up and dossing around for the day. The fact they still hadnt unpacked the their stuff after moving a month or so prior annoyed me too.

Reactions: 2
All they did on todayā€™s video was put up some shelves and tidy up, hardly a ā€œtransformationā€.. not a fan of those stick on tiles, they clash and looks messy šŸ˜©
ā€˜Practical Jamesā€™ is apparently still not tired of being so negative and patronising towards Carys but I get the vibe Carys has noticed or is getting annoyed by it now though

Reactions: 4
James is a full time prick. The way he speaks to Carys is disgusting & his attitude is minging. Canā€™t watch the videos because of him. I feel so sorry for Carys

Reactions: 16
They actually had quite a few negative comments on that video, first time Iā€™ve ever seen that happen. It was ridiculous that they didnā€™t even change the dishwasher door handle, Iā€™ve recently changed mine and because itā€™s integrated they need to remove the door from the dishwasher and they were clearly too lazy to do a quick google and work it out. If they can live with one handle being different they clearly donā€™t actually care that much about how anything looks, itā€™s clearly for content. It would drive me bonkers

Reactions: 8
The amount they put into that house - now they keep Doing it Quick n ugly. Seems so lazy and obvious its For content. I dont get it - theyve used To things coming To them easy.. They dont invest time or planning into the house or content. They Are so young and have the money to live the most as a young person.. Its sad that everything is done For social media and content. Quick easy lazy, no grip of normal life.

Reactions: 4
The amount they put into that house - now they keep Doing it Quick n ugly. Seems so lazy and obvious its For content. I dont get it - theyve used To things coming To them easy.. They dont invest time or planning into the house or content. They Are so young and have the money to live the most as a young person.. Its sad that everything is done For social media and content. Quick easy lazy, no grip of normal life.
Thing is there are so many amazing interior accounts, thatā€™s not their niche and they do it poorly - most of their followers are young girls who live at home who came for the fitness, they arenā€™t interested in them doing stuff with the house!
Other influencers like carys (but who actually have a genuine interest in interiors) have made separate accounts for their home decor, as they know only a small amount of their current followers will be interested and they can target new followers who are interested on a separate account. For example the Bowens, fashioninflux, Lydia millen, Nicki Elise all have separate home interior accounts.

Reactions: 2
Think they've missed a trick by not buying a cheaper place and renovating it properly to make it somewhere they actually want to livešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø why spend that much on a property if you're constantly doing shoddy DIY transformations on it? More money than sensešŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Im really Lucky, I have amazing workmates and feel like I belong To a great society. They make me laugh daily.

Carys is slouching around house with James all day every day shouting milaaaaa. Shes so dependent on him its not even funny. Young people look at them and think its all fancy but the reality atleast during covid must be Boring and lonely. To be stuck at home 24/7 with James - no thanks. Zero own passions/dreams/career plans - no thanks.

Reactions: 3
Im really Lucky, I have amazing workmates and feel like I belong To a great society. They make me laugh daily.

Carys is slouching around house with James all day every day shouting milaaaaa. Shes so dependent on him its not even funny. Young people look at them and think its all fancy but the reality atleast during covid must be Boring and lonely. To be stuck at home 24/7 with James - no thanks. Zero own passions/dreams/career plans - no thanks.
Covid and her usual day to day life are both spent 24/7 with James. So social isolation for her is certainly no different. They are so co-dependent!

Reactions: 3
I just watched their assumptions video (on 2x speed to suffer less!!). I find them soooo cringe!!

Reactions: 1
It made me cringe so much when she used to say how stressed and anxious she would get when James would leave her for a few hours on a Saturday to go watch football with his dad. Itā€™s insanely unhealthy to be that reliant on another person, she would never survive if she had to get a real job or if he did! I suffer with bad anxiety but I enjoy my own company when my other half isnā€™t around. You have to be able to cope on your own especially as full grown adult who wants a child

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.