James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her video today James was wearing a very unflattering shirt and Cerys kept saying how good he look then she said 'maybe its my hormones'. Thats a huge pregnancy hint.

Reactions: 3
I'm watching her BooHoo video and oof she suffers from the same thing I do- when I gain weight it all goes to my face. Also those shirts do not fit well, and the skirt is disgusting but I think that's more of a reflection on BooHoo's quality than Carys.

Edit: Does she not bother to iron/press any of the clothes she tries on? They're all wrinkled so badly.

Reactions: 1
The angle on her video is so bad you’d think in her massive house she could find somewhere with more space to film. Also why would someone wear a T-shirt with “newport” emblazoned across it... I know it probably means Newport Beach in America but still :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They remind me of my first relationship tbh. From age 16 to 22 I had the same boyfriend, and we had loads of issues (cheating etc) and we should’ve broken up at 17 but stayed together because we were scared of being without each other.. and after today’s video, I honestly think if Carys hadn’t hit influencer fame they wouldn’t be together rn, they just seem to be together for the sake of it

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s really lost herself. Her outfits are all odd now, sometimes she looks terrible and other times she looks frumpy for a 24 year old. All this art.... wow. Some of its good but some of it is questionable like she needs to take a step away from it. She puts her all into it which is nice but she blind sighted by it I think. I don’t care about weight gain but her views on what she was doing in the gym and workout goals have all changed and I feel confused by this version of her.
I just feel like she’s lost herself in her appearance and hobbies lately. That’s the feeling I’m getting from the videos.
Shes changed and I used to 50% enjoy watching her vlogs and now I don’t at all.
I know people change but I find myself thinking “that’s not very carys” a lot lately. Just my thoughts anyway haha

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s really lost herself. Her outfits are all odd now, sometimes she looks terrible and other times she looks frumpy for a 24 year old. All this art.... wow. Some of its good but some of it is questionable like she needs to take a step away from it. She puts her all into it which is nice but she blind sighted by it I think. I don’t care about weight gain but her views on what she was doing in the gym and workout goals have all changed and I feel confused by this version of her.
I just feel like she’s lost herself in her appearance and hobbies lately. That’s the feeling I’m getting from the videos.
I know people change but I find myself thinking “that’s not very carys” a lot lately. Just my thoughts anyway haha
I agree and when people are saying she’s fit and healthy....but she stuggles to run for even 15mins 😏

I agree and when people are saying she’s fit and healthy....but she stuggles to run for even 15mins 😏
Her whole attitude to working out is off. Surely she’d be better at running? She started out as a fitness influencer and now she’s... I don’t even know. She’s healthy but it just seems odd to me that she would give up on what she had considering it made her so passionate that she made guides on working out?

I agree. I dont care about her Weight but the way she carries herself she seems Lost and unhappy. This all embracing urself seems very fake like its doesnt seem real at all. Shes just Lost and i think its the world They build that everything is For content. Shes young and she has the money, the world is her oyster!

Reactions: 4
I find it really interesting that a few years ago she stepped away from her gymshark co react to pursue other things but then this morning she’s got a gymshark link again so are they struggling to come up with new ways of making money now and know gymshark would pay?
Completely agree with how you guys are saying she’s insecure, everything in her haul videos is so over the top like she’s Trying to convince herself she likes it or feels good in it, it’s quite sad to see cause I used to love her content!
Also dont get me started on their diy videos, the slap dash way makes my cringe! Pay hundreds for new carpet to get paint on it!! Argh!!

Im happy they Are taking time off. As we spoke carys seems just so unhappy and Lost during the quarantine. But then the massive rant about how Hard they work - really 🤣🤣 theyre content is really unpassionate and lacks any effort at all. Hauls hauls and some Quick unplanned tat around the house. Such exhausting work 😁 they have zero grasp of normal life!

Honestly though must be exhausting To live For the camera. And you can really See it From carys.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but her husband is the ugliest thing I've ever seen,what made her go with him,he looks that character from star wars can't think of the name.

Screenshot_20200530-135236_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Social media is her lively hood, she is trying her best to post videos through quarantine which appreciated may not be as good as her the content previously but she is at least trying to post for her viewers that love her videos and look forward to them during this time. Her weight should have nothing to do with ANYTHING, If she has gained weight or lost weight WHO CARES, that is not for anyone to judge. All I know is, being a female and feeling self conscious once, two, multiple times in my life about body image, it’s horrible to comment on someone else weight and I do really feel for her receiving these comments because it’s plain and simple not necessarily and unkind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found her talking about making art for Black Lives Matter kind of empty, she was talking about how she wanted to make some art (potentially selling it to raise money). She has enough money to spend less on crappy homeware and donate herself, and instead raise awareness for black artists and creators. She didn’t share any black artists or (from what I saw) share any links to petitions/donations/ways to help, just a statement about how her and James felt. It felt like she just wanted to use the movement as an excuse to make art without taking action and getting her following to make a change and help

Reactions: 7
I had to skip through James speech about it. I'm not interested in their opinion and they're so on the fence and vanilla with their opinions (in general) it's boring to watch.

I was not feeling the new art for James room makeover or their bedroom. I dont like those cartoony women figures at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.