James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a joke.

i meant with her red eye and bruise on her chest.
Got a really weird vibe from them on this video though, like she’s mega fed up with him?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Have they officially said they're trying?
No they haven't, everyone is jumping the gun. They did point out they weren't 'trying' and that Ella and Christian being there IS contraception.
She’s absolutely not a 16-18 😂
What the hell!? SHE IS NOWHERE NEAR A 16!
I think Carys looks so healthy and happy. I think the comments on her weight are really uncalled for. Imagine being someone who is insecure (not saying she is at all but for all we know she could be as a lot of people struggle with their body image) and then reading comments where people are calling you fat and saying horrible things about your body when in actual fact your body is PERFECTLY normal and actually in better shape than most people’s.
PREACH SHE HAS WORKED HARD ON HER BODY !!

Husband buys No budget 😑🤦‍♂️ really do they think anything Else than buying random tit constantly. They give me anxiety n
By the amount of clutter they keep hoarding. Like they dont stop and think what they want furniture wise, its just hauling tit like theres No tomorrow

Reactions: 7
Argh made my wince so much that she showed how bad her ecxzema/dermatitis is on her eyelids and then proceeded to use some rubber face mask thing - stop putting random tit on your face! I have sensitive skin and get flare ups and wouldn’t dream of just using some new product while I’m trying to treat an area :eek:

Reactions: 7
In the current pandemic, people are unemployed and struggling to survive and then you have these two who are STILL (8 bleeping weeks in) doing their tit no budget consumption sprees. Unsubscribed today. If the tit they bought was actually decent, then fairs. But its literal tat that does not match anything else in their home.

Reactions: 11
Ah gosh the new video. I’ve said from day 1 he’s gay. Just sat and watched it with my boyfriend and he was so shocked at how camp he is, honestly if you didn’t know he was married to a woman you would immediately assume he’s gay am I right?! He’s like Cary’s gay best friend bless :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we’re all struggling for stuff to do in lockdown, but everything she posts is more boring than the last, I cared about their house for the first maybe 3-4 posts, but now after the millionth video, I just don’t care anymore, surely they must realise how dull their content is!!! Every content creator is going through the same thing and under lockdown, but they aren’t posting essentially the same video constantly!! Even on Instagram every single day we get a picture of her irritated skin or her ‘art’, it’s just super boring, give us some variety!!!! It also seems like Carys has given up her solo channel and focusing all her content on their couples channel, which is is exhausting enough for all of us who don’t want to look at his dopey mug for 20 minutes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a size 12 to me 😂 don’t no we’re ur going with fat they must be minted with all that money they chucking down the drain even thou they planning to build onto the house anyway 🙄😂

I wish she would keep up with being open about her body image, I really liked the fact that her most recent instagram post isn't her flexing and she's finally embracing her weight gain. Even though we all know it, it's nice to see influencers being honest about how they look majority of the time, especially when their whole thing is revolved around their image. I just wish she would keep it up and not try and continue to convince us that she's a S and size 8, because there is NOTHING wrong with being a size 10/12+ (I said those sizes as that's what she clearly is now) and this is what needs to be normalised.

100676182_171777877610906_6777260609844019200_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish she would keep up with being open about her body image, I really liked the fact that her most recent instagram post isn't her flexing and she's finally embracing her weight gain. Even though we all know it, it's nice to see influencers being honest about how they look majority of the time, especially when their whole thing is revolved around their image. I just wish she would keep it up and not try and continue to convince us that she's a S and size 8, because there is NOTHING wrong with being a size 10/12+ (I said those sizes as that's what she clearly is now) and this is what needs to be normalised.

View attachment 137176

Maybe she's preggers and this is to get people talking?

• Wow
I remember watching her videos when she was younger and lived in exeter. Her body was ultimate goals for me at the time and I remember feeling down that my stomach would never be as lean as hers (we just have a completely different body shape). Am I a terrible person that it makes me feel better about myself that she gained a load of weight? It’s easy to be lean when you’re 19/20 but actually takes work when you get into your 20s/30s.

edit: this isn’t a dig at her I think she looks great and carries the weight in all the right places. If I gained weight like that I’d just look like a blob with skinny arms and legs sticking out :LOL: .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In her (SURPRISE SURPRISE) New haul - holy moly her boobs Are out there and trying To escape From every shirt! She comes up looking very insecure and Simple.. Like gets mega hyped about some tat, she allready owns soo much of clothes! Only To do a boohoo ad!

Its sad how unpassionate shes about anything other than James. I think this lock down has proven how downhill theyre content has gone! Also the embracing ur body, its really For insta etc cause shes so insecure! The shallow influenca world seems like its really taken a toll on carys

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.