James and Carys #9 flogging ITS collection being misleading shh James is now breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget those knockers she still manages to get in pics of the baby or little quick videos where the phone is always pulled back to show her tits off

Reactions: 12
hahaha her latest story where someone dm'd her saying the candles are a classic carys decor but of course she won't leave them ON THE WEIGHTS... someone been reading here and messaged herself 😂 because I highly doubt someone actually messaged her that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hahaha her latest story where someone dm'd her saying the candles are a classic carys decor but of course she won't leave them ON THE WEIGHTS... someone been reading here and messaged herself 😂 because I highly doubt someone actually messaged her that
You know it BOO 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you know what will happen...she will start working out but wont admit how hard shes finding it...instead she will say "guys im finding working out really easy, its as if i was never away from the gym. but i know its different for everybody so just do you and listen to your body etc". behind the scenes though she will be in tears most days and she probably cant lift anywhere near the weights that she used to be able to and will probably be getting breathless and stitches very easily. this will all be hidden of course...

Reactions: 24
😂 I know it’s the biggest myth going! My eldest was formula fed straight from go too and I think she had her first full night just before she was one!! It was about eleven years ago and I was only young and my Nanna kept telling me to give her rusks to fill her up too! Nothing worked, I think people forget that babies don’t only wake in the night for milk, they might just need comforting and that’s what their parents are for 🤷‍♀️
Same here, formula from the start, still waking for a drink in the early hours at 3/4yrs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been watching their latest video. They talk about following the lullaby trust but..... in the last video James talked about putting Amber upstairs with the monitor on. Which she is way way to young for and SIDS risk. Carys has just filmed in their bedroom and there’s the video monitor over the bedside crib. I’m really shocked they’re putting her upstairs on her own already when it is so advised against. She is so young.

Reactions: 19
not here to judge anyones parenting choices but OMG NO leaving amber under that huge, fluffy blanket as well as a swaddle then leaving the room to show us something that isnt important is just a massive NO! i really like them but omg that scared me i was screaming at the screen!
Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 18.43.40.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
not here to judge anyones parenting choices but OMG NO leaving amber under that huge, fluffy blanket as well as a swaddle then leaving the room to show us something that isnt important is just a massive NO! i really like them but omg that scared me i was screaming at the screen!View attachment 571344
I thought the exact same! You would think as ‘influencers’ (and know-it-all’s) they would follow the safe sleeping guidelines from the Lullaby Trust. It’s also just plain old common sense!

Reactions: 10
Not to be rude but what do they actually do all day? They are in an extremely rare and fortunate position where they can fit their life around their baby. I feel quite sad for Amber because it really does feel like they want to shove her in another room as much as possible. They should take a break from ‘content’ and focus on parenting their child.
Seems like a they do is spend their time Researching the next fashionable baby care buzz phrase and fad. All the stuff she's spouting is driving me mad. Just look after your kid. It's not all textbook.

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same! You would think as ‘influencers’ (and know-it-all’s) they would follow the safe sleeping guidelines from the Lullaby Trust. It’s also just plain old common sense!
I KNOW RIGHT! I became a mom quite young and even I knew not to do that until they're 1 at the earliest! especially when shes wrapped up in a straight jacket fgs!

Reactions: 6
not here to judge anyones parenting choices but OMG NO leaving amber under that huge, fluffy blanket as well as a swaddle then leaving the room to show us something that isnt important is just a massive NO! i really like them but omg that scared me i was screaming at the screen!View attachment 571344
Amber shouldn’t need all that on her! We use a Moses basket in the day and baby doesn’t even have a blanket on him! It’s hardly the depth of winter, that’s worrying that they’re putting that much over her!

Reactions: 13
Amber shouldn’t need all that on her! We use a Moses basket in the day and baby doesn’t even have a blanket on him! It’s hardly the depth of winter, that’s worrying that they’re putting that much over her!
especially as they don't dress her weather appropriate to take her outside in the rain, but for indoors they have her wrapped up in so much 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 14
i felt like the bit when james had the camera in the kitchen and carys just appeared was so put on! she was being very over the top when she knew the camera was on her and amber!

i think she has been reading here or perhaps got alot of comment about how little she hold amber so made the extra effort in the vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i felt like the bit when james had the camera in the kitchen and carys just appeared was so put on! she was being very over the top when she knew the camera was on her and amber!

i think she has been reading here or perhaps got alot of comment about how little she hold amber so made the extra effort in the vlog

1000% I dont think it was put on per say but I think in a job like theirs they share so much that when they dont share its assumed it doesnt happen, i do think shes probably very cuddly with amber when the camera isnt on but i also agree that this part felt staged like she had to do it because of the comments etc. i think the realest ive seen them was in the end of this vlog when carys looked knackered and they were having dinner at 9pm, sometimes thats just the reality and i think now shes changing and getting older they're experiencing that a lot more and its hit them

Reactions: 3
It really surprises me still how unmaternal Carys comes across on the vlogs since having Amber. She gets far more excited about arts & crafts and doing their gym ‘transformation’ than she does about anything to do with Amber. She’s almost cold!

I really hope she isn’t developing PND due to not having the birth she planned. She just isn’t the Mum I thought she’d be. I also find it really sad how she’s always looking to James for approval 😞

Reactions: 25
This is random and totally off topic but what was Carys's maiden name? I can't for the life of me remember n its bugging me 😂

Another day in our life with a newborn video? Seems like their content baby doesn't give them much inspiration after all...

Reactions: 8
Why are they ruining that picture window with a hot tub area in front of it? Why didnt they just out bifold or patio doors there? 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.